• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Honkai: Star Rail Discussion Thread

Nice how can i add my daddy argenti there?
I can do it for you but I'd need the sandbox you made it in so I can copy the source code and upload it....
OR...

1.Open up VSBW
image.png

2.Click here
image.png

3.Put the name of your char (in your case, type: Argenti (Honkai Star Rail) and create the page (Click on next)
image.png

4. Now, in a new page, go find the blog/Sandbox you made the argenti profile in (Here I'll take Kai's real page as an example, but you see what I mean)
image.png

5.Click on "Edit"
image.png

6.Click on "Visual editor" then click on "Source Editor"
image.png

7. Copy the entire Source Code (if ur on PC, just do Ctrl + A)
image.png

8.Go back to the Argenti page u were upload (at step 3), click on Visual Editor (yes, again) , and after that click on Source Editor
image.png

9. Paste the entire Source Code you copied earlier at step 7 and upload the page (by click on Save)
image.png

10. Make sure to remove the "Blog post" category on the real page tho

I can do it for you but I'd need the sandbox you made it in so I can copy the source code and upload it....
OR...

1.Open up VSBW
image.png

2.Click here
image.png

3.Put the name of your char (in your case, type: Argenti (Honkai Star Rail) and create the page (Click on next)
image.png

4. Now, in a new page, go find the blog/Sandbox you made the argenti profile in (Here I'll take Kai's real page as an example, but you see what I mean)
image.png

5.Click on "Edit"
image.png

6.Click on "Visual editor" then click on "Source Editor"
image.png

7. Copy the entire Source Code (if ur on PC, just do Ctrl + A)
image.png

8.Go back to the Argenti page u were upload (at step 3), click on Visual Editor (yes, again) , and after that click on Source Editor
image.png

9. Paste the entire Source Code you copied earlier at step 7 and upload the page (by click on Save)
image.png

10. Make sure to remove the "Blog post" category on the real page tho
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Woomica/Argenti_(Honkai_Star_Rail) there you can change his tier to 4-C

Why is an unfinished verse-page posted, and profiles that were not discussed via CRT?
Do you really want us to talk about something that won't get anywhere? Because I patiently tried to discuss with you guys for more than a year, it get us barely anywhere, with the majority of the profiles I posted being were already made beforemand for months, there is nothing wrong about that, and I am pretty much confident, that unless it is about Tier 1 characters, there is no need do discuss about the creation of the profiles with other people in a CRT

Last edited:
Why is an unfinished verse-page posted, and profiles that were not discussed via CRT?
Actually, you can create anything who isn't on Low 1-A or above/Anything on 2-A or above who's controversal. So the verse's good
image.png

Actually, you can create anything who isn't on Low 1-A or above/Anything on 2-A or above who's controversal. So the verse's good
image.png

I saw the Aeons on there, hence the "without a CRT" part
I did not know that the Aeons were not finished, since I didn't click on them

I saw the Aeons on there, hence the "without a CRT" part
I did not know that the Aeons were not finished, since I didn't click on them
No problem, the Aeons will be the last characters to be added to be honest, they are the most complicated ones, and since after what we discussed here for more than a year, we pretty agreed that the Tier 1 for them is very wrong, at most they are either 3-A or Low 2-C via Herta's statement about IX being capable of destroying the universe with just a thought.

By the way guys, do you think Acheron still have her Origin's authority powers? Since although her sword was broken in the battle against the user of the End's sword, it still was the basis for the creation of her Naught sword

So now we are good to go, when you guys will publishing the characters pages? @Enryu_The_Red_Tower @Giannysmag
Several characters pages were already published alongside the HSR verse's main page (To be honest, I will need the help of you guys in this one to make it complete, since creating and editing the main page of the verse isn't my best, it is free to edit and make it better if you guys want to help), but I think in some time soon, even the Aeons that were shown to us in the Simulated Universe's events will also have their own pages

Several characters pages were already published alongside the HSR verse's main page (To be honest, I will need the help of you guys in this one to make it complete, since creating and editing the main page of the verse isn't my best, it is free to edit and make it better if you guys want to help), but I think in some time soon, even the Aeons that were shown to us in the Simulated Universe's events will also have their own pages
I ngl don't know much about the verse rn, but I can help with uploading/editing pages

Could it be really applied? I am not sure about that, since by what I saw quickly now, in the cutscene I don't if Aventurine really reacted to it or doesn't noticed Himeko's beam
Aventurine reacted and tanked to Himeko's Beam but yeah it's only Durability & Perception Speed if we scale from that.

Back