• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Honkai: Star Rail Discussion Thread

Something Unto Death was pain to fight before I had my team actually put together fr Penacony.

I was running Fire TB, Gepard, a barely built Bailu, and Seele. It was rough.

Aventurine was basically impossible though without changing most of my team, because I lacked AoE and healing.

I first fought Aventurine with Fire TB, Gepard, Acheron, and Seele.

Then I later switched Seele with Gallagher whenever I pulled him and got him decently built, then I managed to beat Aventurine pretty easily (by making sure I always had TB's Ult/Enhanced ATK, and Gallagher's Ult active for AoE coverage...Gepard still had to tank through the gambles, as he can't AoE for shit, but Gallagher helped Gepard with heals)

It was still annoying to fight tho, and omfg, Aventurine needs to calm down with the gamble spam.

Last edited:
Question:
What are your thoughts on an Effect Hit Rate body on Pela?

I won't be using her for DPS really, so I don't really need Crit Rate/DMG or ATK%. And HP%/DEF%/Healing% are pretty much useless. Which that just leaves Effect Hit Rate left.

With Effect Hit Rate, Pela could freeze targets more often and delay their turns, which sounds the most useful with how I am building Pela with SPD and ER.

Last edited:
Question:
What are your thoughts on an Effect Hit Rate body on Pela?

I won't be using her for DPS really, so I don't really need Crit Rate/DMG or ATK%. And HP%/DEF%/Healing% are pretty much useless. Which that just leaves Effect Hit Rate left.

With Effect Hit Rate, Pela could freeze targets more often and delay their turns, which sounds the most useful with how I am building Pela with SPD and ER.
Thats afaik go to piece for her i also run sw 1.1 lightcone and honestly it slaps

Thats afaik go to piece for her i also run sw 1.1 lightcone and honestly it slaps
If you mean her 5-star LC, then I don't have that.

Though "Before the Tutorial Mission Starts" would also be good for Pela, as it increases Effect Hit Rate, and restores Energy whenever you hit a DEF-debuffed enemy. But, I don't think I have that one either.

But I run "Resolution Shines As Pearls of Sweat" on Pela, which has a chance to lower DEF on a hit (which can be any hit, which pairs very well with Pela's Ult that is AoE and can give an additional DEF debuff separate from the lightcone's. So, there can be two separate DEF debuffs on all enemies)

If you mean her 5-star LC, then I don't have that.

Though "Before the Tutorial Mission Starts" would also be good for Pela, as it increases Effect Hit Rate, and restores Energy whenever you hit a DEF-debuffed enemy. But, I don't think I have that one either.

But I run "Resolution Shines As Pearls of Sweat" on Pela, which has a chance to lower DEF on a hit (which can be any hit, which pairs very well with Pela's Ult that is AoE and can give an additional DEF debuff separate from the lightcone's)
I was talking abt before the tutorial mission starts
As for luka's lc i dont have s5 and im lazy to lvl it up

I was talking abt before the tutorial mission starts
As for luka's lc i dont have s5 and im lazy to lvl it up
Oof.

Yeah, Before the Tutorial Mission Starts would be good (if I had it, but I don't). So, I run Resolution Shines As Pearls of Sweat in its place, which is still a pretty good LC for Pela.

Now I only have it s2, so it's not the best can it can be...but it is the best lc I have for Pela at the moment.

Sadly, Before the Tutorial Mission Starts is event-exclusive, so I can't get it.

Unless, Hoyoverse decides to rerun the event, or make the lc available though Herta's shop or something...other than that, it's cannot be gotten.

Just got through 2.0 quest, SUTD and Sam are probably the best designed boss so far for me, both have good gimmick that can be play around and isn't too oppresive as far as the damage go, Sam is a bit much but nothing consumable and 2 well build preservation characters (which i only have 1) can't fix, the few death i have with SUTD are purely out of missplay while Sam just stat check my team so can't help with that.

I am looking forward to start Star Rail profiles, I would like to know your opinion when the Sandbox edition starts.

So, I finally managed to get Acheron and a very good build for her (74% Crit Rate and 172 Crit Dmg), she is dealing such massive damage that I didn't expected to her to one-shot a nearly full health bar from all bosses in the Simulated Universe's worlds even without her main Lightcone, she exceeded my expectations.

I am not that much interested in Boothill, but the birb waifu's design, ultimate and overall kit are very atractive for me, but I will wait for the official livestream first to see her finished gameplay and kit.

Well, if Robin doesn't satisfy me, I will just wait for Firefly/Sam or Silver Wolf's future rerun denpending on my needs in the future

So, I finally managed to get Acheron and a very good build for her (74% Crit Rate and 172 Crit Dmg), she is dealing such massive damage that I didn't expected to her to one-shot a nearly full health bar from all bosses in the Simulated Universe's worlds even without her main Lightcone, she exceeded my expectations.
Acheron carried me in moc she is just insane
I am not that much interested in Boothill, but the birb waifu's design, ultimate and overall kit are very atractive for me, but I will wait for the official livestream first to see her finished gameplay and kit.
Ill skip him sincei have a lot of dps and i want aventurine since he is well written and amazing shielded
Well, if Robin doesn't satisfy me, I will just wait for Firefly/Sam or Silver Wolf's future rerun denpending on my needs in the future
One robin pic looks like my ex (im probably insane and schizophrenic) and firefly/sam is a must pull

I don't know HOW you got Bronya at 14 px, because she's just straight up not
IMG_20240408_100538.png

I don't know HOW you got Bronya at 14 px, because she's just straight up not
IMG_20240408_100538.png
Thought that was a part of her herrscher gear. My mistake on that part but I doubt it’s gonna change the results much.
Also, what's the reasoning behind using thermodynamics rather than using solar mass for the yield?
I’m not the person who pulls out random numbers from my ass. I’m unsure how they calculated that way nor I’m interested.

Thought that was a part of her herrscher gear. My mistake on that part but I doubt it’s gonna change the results much.

I’m not the person who pulls out random numbers from my ass. I’m unsure how they calculated that way nor I’m interested.
Basically just correspond solar mass to 4-C

Example:
1 solar mass = Baseline 4-C
2 solar mass = 2x 4-C
10 solar mass = 10x 4-C
0.5 solar mass = 0.5x 4-C
0.1 solar mass = 0.1x 4-C
And so on

Basically just correspond solar mass to 4-C

Example:
1 solar mass = Baseline 4-C
2 solar mass = 2x 4-C
10 solar mass = 10x 4-C
0.5 solar mass = 0.5x 4-C
0.1 solar mass = 0.1x 4-C
And so on
oh so GBE. That's only rudimentary, so I decided to take it to the next level.

With a Schwarzschild radius of 3.075m, it would have a mass of 0.001041 solar masses, or 2.07e+27 kg
Which would correspond to 5.926e+38 joules, or High 5-A.

Though it may be a huge LS upgrade for HI3 (Pre-Stellar LS), as it seems like Kebin throws the black hole.

With a Schwarzschild radius of 3.075m, it would have a mass of 0.001041 solar masses, or 2.07e+27 kg
Which would correspond to 5.926e+38 joules, or High 5-A.

Though it may be a huge LS upgrade for HI3 (Pre-Stellar LS), as it seems like Kebin throws the black hole.
I suggest using one with wordly beast at a glance it seems quite larger

You used diameter, not radius.
The diameter is 6.15m, so radius would be 3.075m
Half of the black hole is already sunken into the ground, so no, it's the radius.
And not to be "that" person, but I'm pretty sure you would need a good explanation to why you used thermodynamics, as I NEVER see that used for black holes; I only see solar mass used as that is what is defaulted.
Because it covers the quantum aspects of gravity and stabilises the theories, which simple GBE formulas do not.

Half of the black hole is already sunken into the ground, so no, it's the radius.

Because it covers the quantum aspects of gravity and stabilises the theories, which simple GBE formulas do not.
In my pixel scale, I did the entire black hole's width and it would have been 5.3m in diameter.

I mean, I was off a bit with scaling the leggear of Bronya, but it wouldn't be that large a difference, if I didn't scale the leggear, I can probably see 6.15m as the whole width instead.

Accoridng to this, where we see the entire radius, it'd be 6.2007874 (I subtracted 20 px due to the heels) meters in diameter, aka 3.1 meters in radius
^
|

That's a bad arrow

But yes, that does like up with what I said the radius would actually be.

Last edited:
I don't think this feat would generally be accepted due to the fact that the black hole hits the ground and explodes into purple mist

Back