• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Honkai Impact Verse Overhaul

Unable to look at all the scans in the Honkai energy page at this time but I do agree that scans for the abilities that don't have any should be added, and any scan that require proper translation should be looked at if it isn't right. For the pages, yeah, descriptions and scans should also be added, plus any statistics problems. Overall yes, I'm don't see an issue with updating them, though I myself am to busy to help and have no clue about the verse so I'll leave that to the knowledgeable users.

I agree with the complete overhaul of the verse. I don't have much time to help myself, but you can run things through me if you want - either through here or discord. I do know the verse quite a bit - even if I am not the most up to date with it.'

As for untranslated scans... The game is quite popular overseas, America, UK, and stuff. But does it not have an official English translation?

The vast majority of, if not all events since the global release since 2018 were translated to English. There were a number of events from before then that remain untranslated.

Most of the comics are officially translated into English, but there is at least one chapter that isn't.

Anyway, before getting to the overhaul, please join the discord server so we can all talk about the necessary changes and upload all the scans as needed.

Considering the amount of content in the verse, this will definitely take a lot of discussion, so restricting it to the forums will take an obscene amount of time, and Discord is much more convenient.

Back