• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Honkai Impact 3rd

Sirin will still have her limited NEP. Considering that she doesn't have a soul for her Herrscher Physiology, when she goes into her Imaginary State and become incorporeal she would classify as NEP (Nature 1; Aspect 1).
My main doubt is for Quantum Shadows. They are obviously incorporeal, but I am not sure if they have a soul or not. Considering they are projections of desire, emotions and such it would be logical that they would lack a soul, but is it ever stated directly?

My main doubt is for Quantum Shadows. They are obviously incorporeal, but I am not sure if they have a soul or not. Considering they are projections of desire, emotions and such it would be logical that they would lack a soul, but is it ever stated directly?
They had nothing but information, SoQ will erase you down from body to mental level(though their souls are not, cuz souls of the dead will return to the imaginary tree)

Just lacking thing doesn't mean you are non-existent, NEP require you to somehow non-exist but still exist, a paradoxical life
That's only for Nature 2 and 3.
Lacking a body and something else would classify as Nature 1, because the character would be a 0 (non existent) in a binary system.

NEP now require you to be at least lack a true physical body, Incorporeal
That's why Sirin would get only limited NEP, because she is Incorporeal only when she enter her Imaginary state.
Quantum Shadows, instead, are just projection of the Sea of Quanta that lacks a physical body.

That's why Sirin would get only limited NEP, because she is Incorporeal only when she enter her Imaginary state.
Quantum Shadows, instead, are just projection of the Sea of Quanta that lacks a physical body.
She obviously lack a physical body but idk where the aspect she would.

I just finished re-reading the Alien Key comic, and I was thinking of making a revision to change and add some things to Ryusuke's profile.
Should I tell here what I want to modify so that we can discuss it before I start working on the CRT?

Some are just modifications of things already there, while others are stuff that I think he should have listed in the profile after reading that comic again.

I will just list the things that I think should be modified or added without adding scans at the moment, but everything is already in the comic:

• Existence Erasure (made Welt's bullet disappear before they could hit him)
  • BFR (dragged Welt to the Sugar space in an instant)
  • Forcefield Negation (was able to easily go throught an Imaginary Barrier)
  • Modify his AP to "At least 6-B, likely far higher, Low 1-C with hax" without the "possibly" (it's already without "possibly" in the Attack Potency section, so this is more a technicality)
  • Modify his Speed to simply "Omnipresent within the Sugar space" without the "likely" (since he is one with it) and modify the "likely Omnipresence" in the P&A section to "limited Omnipresence"
  • Adding "Large Size (Type 10)" (he fused with the Sugar space and him and the Sugar space form a contiguous entity in an higher dimension)
  • Change his Intelligence to "At least Extraordinary Genius" (One of the most brilliant individuals in the world and one of the only ones that could understand how the 4th Divine Key worked, tricked two individuals with such an Intelligence and instantly understood how higher dimensions worked, even explaining it to Welt)

i don't think erase bullet is existence erasure, more like matter destruction, but well the rest see fine. Also i can't contribute much if you make a CRT, currently too busy with Dragon Ball revision, the verse profile was so bad

Can you upload the picture, i'm too lazy to search for it
Here is when Welt fires the bullets that doesn't hit Ryusuke.
I thought that he created a barrier to block them, but the next chapter Welt confirms that the bullets "disappeared" which makes me believe he made something to the bullets rather than creating a forcefield to stop them, but I have no idea what ability might be.

It might be an application of his Spatial Manipulation or some form of Matter Manipulation, but it's a bit vague in the context.
Maybe it's better to remove that part from the revision, mainly because it's a bit too unclear to understand what hax it could be. He uses it only once anyways and doesn't seems one of his main abilities, so it's not a big problem.

Here we go

Amazing animation, definitely one of my favorite alongside "Everlasting Flames".
Loved how the perspective is form the point of view of Otto, it gives contrasting feelings, especially considering that he was one of the most recurring antagonists until this point.

About the feats for APHO characters, using the videos on youtube, in version 5.5 we will have something that can give them a solid rating of AP, Durablity, and Speed, look at my hidden comment if you don't care about spoilers

The APHO cast will fight Void Archives, who currently is High 6-A, but we still have to wait for this version to be released officially so we have the context of the fight in the story to know if VA was fighting seriously or holding back

And interestingly, the fighting style of Otto in Chapter 27 and VA is the same

Last edited:
About the feats for APHO characters, using the videos on youtube, in version 5.5 we will have something that can give them a solid rating of AP, Durablity, and Speed, look at my hidden comment if you don't care about spoilers

The APHO cast will fight Void Archives, who currently is High 6-A, but we still have to wait for this version to be released officially so we have the context of the fight in the story to know if VA was fighting seriously or holding back

And interestingly, the fighting style of Otto in Chapter 27 and VA is the same
I watched the 5.5 trailer, but the events you speak of weren't depicted in it. Unless you mean you've already seen the CN gameplay?

I watched the 5.5 trailer, but the events you speak of weren't depicted in it. Unless you mean you've already seen the CN gameplay?
Yes, I'm talking about a video about the gameplay of the Boss Battle that was uploaded on youtube, which was not included in the version 5.5 trailer

If you're curious about the video, search "Void Archives Len Matsui"

Back