• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Honkai Impact 3rd Discussion Thread (Reborn)

Dude I've literally talked about this with BunBun recently lol, the game isn't even really all that confusing. The people on the wiki just either half the time skip through the story & never really read it in it's entirety or they get lazy with explanations & scans ig? Cuz it's genuinely not as ambiguous as some people on the wiki make it seem 💀hopefully if BuBun manages to come around and help us all work on this we can genuinely make this better

Bunbun = Avengershows, right?

Do you still have a discord to talk about Hi3? I think communication will improve the situation a lot. Anyway, I'm going to finish Durandal's visual novel today, I'm sure it'll help me a lot with something.

Dude I've literally talked about this with BunBun recently lol, the game isn't even really all that confusing. The people on the wiki just either half the time skip through the story & never really read it in it's entirety or they get lazy with explanations & scans ig? Cuz it's genuinely not as ambiguous as some people on the wiki make it seem 💀hopefully if BuBun manages to come around and help us all work on this we can genuinely make this better
That kinda explains why verse caps at 4-A
Lets not forget about su stating that each leaf more than likely represents parralell universe and that there is HoF (previous era) stating how she destroyed one universe along side many others which is low 2c -2c depending on the context...
Also one thing if on kianas wiki is said that all the characters are capable of manipulationg and operating on higher dimensions this can make them easily 4-5D imo because welt was the one who was stuck in 3d and then to defeat ryunosuke (who was 4-5d iirc) he just used his powers to operate on the same dimension as him and win lol (also there is sirin easily piercing img tree membrane with attacks and more stuff)

Bunbun = Avengershows, right?

Do you still have a discord to talk about Hi3? I think communication will improve the situation a lot. Anyway, I'm going to finish Durandal's visual novel today, I'm sure it'll help me a lot with something.
Yeah BunBun is Avengershows, also I'm not sure if we have a discord for Hi3 I think Sola had one but pretty sure it's inactive now. If you wanna create a discord for this thread and send the link here I wouldn't mind joining tho

That kinda explains why verse caps at 4-A
Lets not forget about su stating that each leaf more than likely represents parralell universe and that there is HoF (previous era) stating how she destroyed one universe along side many others which is low 2c -2c depending on the context...
Also one thing if on kianas wiki is said that all the characters are capable of manipulationg and operating on higher dimensions this can make them easily 4-5D imo because welt was the one who was stuck in 3d and then to defeat ryunosuke (who was 4-5d iirc) he just used his powers to operate on the same dimension as him and win lol (also there is sirin easily piercing img tree membrane with attacks and more stuff)
Yeah, the thing with the characters being able to operate on higher dimensions I believe is due to HDM? I think that was the case for Welt vs Ryusuke not sure tho regardless obviously they aren't outright 4-5D beings physically, ofc that doesn't mean they can't be scaled to 4-5D tho. Again, just like before heavily affecting a higher tier structure is seen as enough evidence for an argument to be made so yeah

Yeah BunBun is Avengershows, also I'm not sure if we have a discord for Hi3 I think Sola had one but pretty sure it's inactive now. If you wanna create a discord for this thread and send the link here I wouldn't mind joining tho
I think you'd better add my discord, here the name is "meamea"

Always thought that HI3 supporters want to upgrade the verse to Outerversal but they can't do it for some unknown reason lol.
Idk if they can upgrade honkai to tier 2 or 1 due to certain guy let alone outerversal
Ill wait Shiroiyo to cook crt and hope the verse get an upgrade

Who do you think will win between Accelerator and Kiana? Just hear me out; they are both white haired, have overpowered abilities, and are 11-D smurfs.

Back