• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cursing in frustation due to the fact that most people disagree with you?... @Arrogant Schmuck

@Gar I remember you being called out on it several times, I can the threads you've been in if you like (Though that sounds kinda creepy honestly)

Yes, I am frustrated that people are still voting Natsu despite everything I've said that I thought would convince them to do otherwise. And thus I said a bad language word.

7A828587-54A0-461A-8798-AB914BC02432.jpeg

Now

E224947D-4A56-4F01-835D-E9AE101065EA.jpeg

Quite a lot actually

-Jackal

-When he raided Sabertooth's hotel room and one shot Durandal

-When he fought Millianna and Wally

-Beating the Heaven and Earth Brothers

-Erigor

-Jellal

-Zero

-Zancrow (I think)

-Stomped Dimaria

Hst master said:
Quite a lot actually
-Jackal

-When he raided Sabertooth's hotel room and one shot Durandal

-When he fought Millianna and Wally

-Beating the Heaven and Earth Brothers

-Erigor

-Jellal

-Zero

-Zancrow (I think)

-Stomped Dimaria
Half of them involved Friendship, the other half was base off a new Power Boost due to Show Plot, and nothing else.

Oh, and before you count Jellal, please understand as to what made Natsu beat him down.

"YOU MADE ERZA CRY" Like, bro.

-He didn't gain a power boost with Jackal

-Got me there

-He stomped them

-He stomped them

-Rage boost

-Got me there

-He used his Phoenix Blade

-Got me there

-His magic tumor turned into curse power and made him into E.N.D.

5 outta 9 ain't bad ovo

Yes, the fact that the first loss of one of my favorite series is to one of the biggest jobbers on the site and you can apparently do something to prevent such a thing yet you aren't makes me quite, as you say, salty.

@Hst I think you mean 5 out of 100 OvO

@Schmuck don't worry about it. Besides you have like 30+ girls in your harem. One loss is no biggie.

@Shadow I think revenge should be more like it, since schmuck made a thread regarding two of my favorite franchises fighting each other.

Hst master said:
-He didn't gain a power boost with Jackal
-Got me there

-He stomped them

-He stomped them

-Rage boost

-Got me there

-He used his Phoenix Blade

-Got me there

-His magic tumor turned into curse power and made him into E.N.D.

5 outta 9 ain't bad ovo
So...I was right on most of them. Half being Power Boosts, the other half being Friendship/Rage Boosts. 2 being...well...his only solo stomps. Mm...

Still more than Son Goku.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back