• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just gonna put this here.

• Iron Dragon's Scales (ÚëäÚ¥ìÒü«Ú▒ù Tetsuryü no Uroko): Gajeel covers part of his body (or the entirety of it) in steel scales, dramatically increasing his offensive and defensive abilities. When punching and kicking while covered in these scales, Gajeel is capable of creating powerful gusts of wind through mere kinetic force. When confronted with Natsu Dragneel's flames, the resulting clash generated a powerful shock wave which heavily damaged the area surrounding the two of them. These scales are strong enough to shatter bone and rock alike, are resilient against regular flames, and much harder than normal iron, as shown when Pantherlily's Bustermarm Sword wasn't able to cut through them.
Natsu can takes hits from this and can overcome Gajeel iron scale defense through sheer rage.

Skips to 2:12 to see the feat

@Homu you forgot the part where Natsu ate a huge chunk of flames thanks to Lucy's help a couple of minutes before that attack happened.

You forgot the part where Gajeel already ate a chuck of metals around before Natsu eat those flame. Means that Natsu took some of those hits and survives while weakened.

Natsu eating flames was only to even things out, basically they were back to square one (They both got refill, so back to the beginning). It was after Natsu witnessing the Guild got demolished that triggered his Rage boost and overpowered Gajeel, who is=Natsu at times.

So far as Homulily and Akuma Homura are not concerned, Homura in magical girl form will lose to Natsu as Natsu has the durability, stamina and intelligence advantage to kite Homura and tire Homura out.

>Homura in magical girl form will lose to Natsu.

She will solos FT as far as I'm concerned. (Many FT characters can take her out, but Homu is natural bloodlust even in character).

That doesn't clarify which Homura this at all @Arrgoant Schmuck, no wonder he got confused.

Ye, all three had to work hard in their respective verses. Anyways, wouldn't it just be easier to note the verse?

Not sure how having to prep for a month dozens of times doesn't count as work, but hey, to each their own, though Batman or Lex Luthor would like to disagree.

Batman who physically trained virtually nonstop for years if not decades and Lex Luthor who spent years if not decades designing and building devices by himself and thrived by being an astute businessman after years of education.

Compared to someone who prepped for months (or the same month over and over again) and wouldn't even be able to prepare if it weren't for wishing for the opportunity to do so through magic? Ok.

But hey let's not derail amirite?

Same month approaching 100 times.

I mean, you were the one who tried to derail this to begin with. But ok, I'll stop.

Which is only the means to the prep, that's like saying Lex or Bats don't count because they couldn't do their tech or their prep without their money. Ye, I'll remove any more comments regarding this.

@Homu Back to the match, I vote Natsu, mostly for Gar's reasons.

I think we're allowed depending on the context, (Like within message walls or fun and games threads), though in this context it wouldn't.

@Gargoyle its to keep the wiki from imploding from what I understand, if the f-bomb gets allowed too often then it would probably cause the wiki to falter to ad hominem and confusion.

@Arrogrant Schmuck you are saying it as a response to people voting to Natsu's victory afterall.

I'm 99% sure I've never been punished for cursing so often despite being easily the person who curses the most on this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back