• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holyhotsauce said:
Can Homura Drain, BFR, Mindhax or rip out his Concept?
'bout the mindhax and concept thingy, I doubt that since SMT guys null concept hax from people weaker than them.

Not-a-Necro-but-it-might-actually-be-because-I'm-not-sure.

Anyway, if Homu can't Mindhax or Concept-Rip, then it's down to BFR and Drain.

Homu's Power-Drain works on physical contact if I'm correct. Almighty Attacks would probably kill her before she gets close to Kagu.

With BFR, I am unsure whether you can BFR a being that exists in the Past and Future simultaneously, and again, pretty much all of Kagu's hax can take down Conceptual Type 8 Mid-Godlies.

Take my Vote for Kagu.

Does he resist law manip? (and why everyone always forgets that?)

About BFR, of course she can as

-herself exists across all of space and time (she's 4-D omnipresent) in two infinite multiverses (one of which is nonexistent)

-another being that is omnipresent across space time (UKG) is kept there, and even if he could come back she can just block him there with a law that encompasses both multiverses (like madoka does against UKG)

It all comes down to if he can resist her law manip (and also via scaling from madoka she should be able to affect beings with resistance to law manip as UKG herself resisted Madoka's law at first in her 5-B form)

Resisting the law manip is more a feat for UKG really.

And it's why UKG doesn't stay dead to begin with. If she wasn't resistant, she wouldn't (non)exist anymore.

That said, pretty sure that Kagu is supposed to go through revisions like literally everyone in SMT

Well yes, but still prevents her from coming in the other multiverse, so for BFR should be enough

If he needs revisions, isn't it better to close this in the meantime?

Probably.

When resistances, power null weaker people and stuff like that will be on the profile, i'll reopen it (If Kagu remains near baseline)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back