• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Homura Akemi VS Kinzo Ushiromiya (Umineko)

Shapeshifting is with the Low 1C only. He still can do summoning and other stuff.

Shapeshifting is with the Low 1C only. He still can do summoning and other stuff.
Which more Stuff does Kinzo have in his 9-B key? His powers & abilities section is desorganized as hell.

He's actually a 1-A+ smurf, but he has to actively attack for it, so Homura's only hope is instant time-stop from the moment the fight stats, otherwise she's toast.

Should I change It to 7-A Homura if she uses more Time stop? Also, doesn't she have Absorption, she could just absorb Kinzo's avatar just the same as she did to Madoka.

Should I change It to 7-A Homura if she uses more Time stop? Also, doesn't she have Absorption, she could just absorb Kinzo's avatar just the same as she did to Madoka.

Because activating something without thinking is different with using it instantly,I mean she need time to activate it but she didn't realize that it happens,that's the whole point of the movie
What do you mean she need time? The whole point of the movie is Homura was about to become a witch and having Madoka to absorb her soul gem. But Kyubey swoop in and slaps Isolation Zone onto Homura soul gem. The rest is history.

Wouldn't his higher-D self gonna revive the Avatar if something happen to them?

What do you mean she need time? The whole point of the movie is Homura was about to become a witch and having Madoka to absorb her soul gem. But Kyubey swoop in and slaps Isolation Zone onto Homura soul gem. The rest is history.
Honestly none of what what you said imply being instant at all,even her profile doesn't say that

Last edited:
Honestly none of what what you said imply being instant at all,even her profile doesn't say that
It's instant because the moment Homura created the Fake Mitakihara Town, she also invited Madoka and the rest of Holy Quintet into her barrier.

Anyway, I doubt this match up could even work.

Back