• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Homulily vs Kratos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Uxie's mindhax is conceptual, basically the existence of Uxie is the cause that humans and pokémon can possess intelligence and knowledge.

But perhaps Madoka will resist because she's 2-A, I'm not sure how the gap between 2-B and 2-A works (except for the obvious massive difference in AP).

None of them has ever get added tho.

They were added. After Bleach's revisions they were taken out.

Yet in this case we resist a character' main way of winning just so that they can lose. I guess we should strip Grimmon of his Mind hax and Chrono DSR as well. We should strip anyone with Clockmon's Chrono Breaker as well. Almighty shouldn't be restricted. Just don't put Yhwach in matche in which the opponent has no possible way of dealing with it. Same with Genjutsu.

"Post Soul King Yhwach. The Almighty was restricted" was a thing in his profile.

Restricting abilities is allowed, though.

I'm more interested in the Kratos vs. Mewtwo match Cal proposed, so if you close this and make that, I could care less lol

What about restricting a hax that is literally impossible to deal with? Like 2-A Mind Hax that's done subconsciously?

If that is the case speed equalization should not be a thing either. Since they can not win against a fast character then they should not fight them.

Then maybe that character should not be used in combat. Or maybe finds someone who has no mind to hax or something similar. Are we going to just null passive abilities now as well?

@Dragon if it's subconscious Mindhax that can affect higher dimensional beings, I don't see why it shouldn't be restricted.

If you can't find a fair match for the character, then you don't use the character.

It's simple.

Theglassman12 said:
@Dragon if it's subconscious Mindhax that can affect higher dimensional beings, I don't see why it shouldn't be restricted.
Which I think ultimately means nothing anyway.

But then why are people ready to add such matches until something like this comes up? Sorry bt this seems like some crazy bias.

Im not letting that slide.

@Homu you created that match.

@Kal you closed that match.

.... ...........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back