• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Homulily vs Kratos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just mentioning that if kratos goes all out against a little girl from the start, Im gonna call shenanigans.

Kratos'a counters for BFR ain't counters, tbh. Those won't work on that.

That said, no mind hax Homu loses to Kratos due to all those other reasons.

Kratos's type of Time-Travel actually counters BFR.

Anyway, no, Kratos ain't going all-out on a little girl from the start. That's actually a good point.

Kepekley23 said:

Anyway, no, Kratos ain't going all-out on a little girl from the start. That's actually a good point.
Its 2-A level BFR, son. U sure?

Kepekley23 said:

How though? I mean, again, Kratos still wins, but how does it Counter BFR, let alone Homura's?

The real cal howard said:
Theoretically, Mewtwo could beat her, given he resists mindhax that could affect a tier 2. However, his tier 2 actually resists Tier 2 mindhax, and conceptual mindhax at that, so it does count for more.
It doesn't work like that unless you are saying that Uxie can mindfuck Madoka, which he cannot do.

@PaChi

Restricting powers like that isn't allowed

Restricting one single ability? >_>

Ygg's summoninh gets restricted all the time. In fact I had to especifically allow it in the thread.

Captain America: Language!

I mean, I kinda am saying that, but she looks in Uxie's general direction and Uxie's dead. No different than pretty much anyone haxxing UI Goku. They're still on the same dimensional plane despite the power gap.

I feel this isn't the place to ask, but why would mindhaxxing a tier 2 greater than mindhaxxing, say, 100 billion normal 3D humans?

EliminatorVenom said:
I feel this isn't the place to ask, but why would mindhaxxing a tier 2 greater than mindhaxxing, say, 100 billion normal 3D humans?
A tier 2 is by default 4D, that makes it superior to infinite 3D?

The difference is Madoka being quite literally a consciousness the size of two infinite multiverses.

That's > 2-B mind hax

PaChi2 said:
But why does that mean that mind haxing them is better. Being superior in existence does not have anything to do with your mind. A 4-D can be weaker than a normal human depending on how you interprete it. In fact a 4-Ds weakness could be mindhax for all you know.

EliminatorVenom said:
A 2A is infinitely above 100 billion normal humans.

Now I know it's usually quantity over quality with Mind screw.

PaChi2 said:
But we're talking about minds here, why would the mind of such a being be superior to a 3D?

Btw, if I start derailing the thread, feel free to delete my comments. I could ask about that in a more suitable place.

EliminatorVenom said:
But we're talking about minds here, why would the mind of such a being be superior to a 3D?

Btw, if I start derailing the thread, feel free to delete my comments. I could ask about that in a more suitable place.
Good questions I have been planning to ask this for a while now.

Mindhaxing Madoka = mindhaxing all the magical girls absorbed by her anyway.

That's infinite people

Her mindhax is restricted, so that's irrelevant.

How many votes does Kratos have as of now?

Still 4-D, bro, with no resistance to 4-D mindhax, and all the magical girls absorbed (Shudders. Sounds like a horrible fate) is 3-D hax.

Pretty sure Madoka is like heaven or something

Her "absorbing" the souls of magical girls is like bringing them to the afterlife

@EliminatorVenom

You should probably make a staff thread about it. You're allowed to comment since you're the one who asked the question in the first place.

But for now, her mindhax is restricted.

And before the "You can't restrict abilitirs like that":

Genjutsu gets restricted all the time

Kyoka suigetsu gets restricted all the time

Parasito or awakening gets restricted for Doflaming

So tell me why something like 2-A level mind hax being restricted is wrong when several other MUCH weaker forms of mindhax get that treatment.

Not sure why everyone is voting, this one isn't getting added.

It's like all the Esdeath matches removed because they banned time stop

@Cal

Still need to affect her throughout all the infinite multiverse due to sheer size.

@Monarch

They become a part of her consciousness and are turned into her assistants according to the Rebellion Production Notes.

I already gave you examples of matches added with restricted abilities.

That falls under range, and while Madoka's that big, her consciousness is still a singular being. Amitabha isn't less of a target for Sidious due to his size.

Err the Almighty was restricted in a lot of matches and they were still added. I dont see how this can not be added.

I really dislike restricting abilities like this in all honesty to skew things for a characters to win. If it was an AP thing I understand, but hax? I do not. There is a difference between restricting summons and restricting someone's haxes. Also to correct you, Ygg's summoning was never used simply because we never though much of it until recently. Not that it wasn't allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back