• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Homonculi (Fullmetal Alchemist) vs Axis & Allied Countries (Hetalia)

Seven Deadly Sins vs. Allied and Axis countries:

Wrath, Lust, Sloth, Envy, Greed, Pride, & Gluttony vs
IMG 9708
IMG 9707
America, France, Britain, Russia, China, Germany, Italy, & Japan

The Homonculi have 100 souls/lives each (Brotherhood versions)

The counties have their standard abilities plus their entire military forces and weapons (WWII era)

Assume that the countries will work together for this battle

Win by killing or incapacity the majority of the other team

The countries have 1 day to prepare.

If the Homonculi are too strong, then the countries are allowed to use modern military weapons.

Which personified team takes it?

I'm gonna go ahead and say that the Allies & Axis may win with prep time & slightly more numbers.

However. It will probably be with high diff with WW2 tech but much easier with Modern Tech. I'll mainly be speaking in terms of WW2 though.

First of all, Britain could enter Amestris and completely know where the weak spots are and basically find out where and how to hit Amestris and possibly some info on the Homonculi. He is a spy.

Russia could probably summon up a gigantic winter storm via General Winter which would hinder visibility and since brigg soldiers are not a part of Amestris (really, not on 7 sins side) the regular Amestris military would have trouble, likely their tanks would break down.

Since you said they could bring their own sizeable militaries. Gonna go ahead and say that Allies & Axis military stomps whatever Amestris military has via tech gap and numbers.

As for the countries themsleves. I believe they will have a tough time due to some having much higher speed and a slight advantage to durability (Some 7 sins are Hypersonic & have City Block Dura) but overall after the Allied/Axis military Crushes Amestris, they could provide support against the 7 sins.

TLDR: Thus, I say Allies/Axis win due to 7 sins having limited lives, outnumbered military, tech gap, Immortality via Concept (There's no way they'd die and there's 0 possibility for them to negate that) However Mid-High Diff fight.

Thanks for the update. Due to the speed upgrade, I would give my vote to the countries as well, so it's 2-0 at the moment.

Back