• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Homer Simpson gets mad at spiderman

so i'm voting spidey because he could dodge most of homer's attacks with the spidey sense and could disarm homer with his webs his webs give him a good distance for offense and defense he could also trap homer. homer is two times stronger but spidey's webs and spidey sense will give him the win

Agletonwiki said:
so i'm voting spidey because he could dodge most of homer's attacks with the spidey sense and could disarm homer with his webs his webs give him a good distance for offense and defense he could also trap homer. homer is two times stronger but spidey's webs and spidey sense will give him the win
You said Homer is still two times stronger? By that logic shouldn't he also be two times more durable? You should not forget Regen can be very hard to get past by as well.

well still spidey could still just trap homer in his webs and then beat the shit out of him and if he really wants to kill homer he could use homer's gun to shoot him to death

I.... that is not a realit outcome. Spider-Man would never in character do that. I can't even recall not most of Spiders history where he would take someone's gun and shoot Them to death. And blunt force wouldn't be strong enough. Regen + Resurrection. Not happening

Buttersamuri said:
I.... that is not a realit outcome. Spider-Man would never in character do that. I can't even recall not most of Spiders history where he would take someone's gun and shoot Them to death. And blunt force wouldn't be strong enough. Regen + Resurrection. Not happening
Yeah seeing the speed equalized its logical to say my votes on Homer now that I think about it though I will say that precognition will make things a bit hard.

Back