• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Homeless Emperor, the terrible mystery

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the extra pixel.

I know it seems trivial, but I already gave my reasons for using it.

We need some calc group members here though. Currently, only Damage seems to be fine with my method.

For the 1.5m pixel, that pixel almost covers 2 stories of a building. Unless I’m missing something.
The outer black section isn't part of the scaling, only the yellow one.

The outer black section isn't part of the scaling, only the yellow one.
Wdym by outer black section?
im assuming you got the length of 148.5m via the 1.5m window height but the pixel is covering almost 2 stories of the building.
As in 1 pixel>1.5m window, I think that’s what I’m getting at…🤕

I think Therefir's reasoning is that the last few pixels of the crater are actually a part of the other explosion?

Wdym by outer black section?
im assuming you got the length of 148.5m via the 1.5m window height but the pixel is covering almost 2 stories of the building.
As in 1 pixel>1.5m window, I think that’s what I’m getting at…🤕
The scaling is only covering the window.

This is one of the reasons why I didn't wanted to use that window nor the 1 pixel crater, it becomes incredible hard to spot what are we exactly measuring.

I think Therefir's reasoning is that the last few pixels of the crater are actually a part of the other explosion?
Yes, and my reason for that is the clear color difference between the crater and the last pixels Boba is using.

Yes, and my reason for that is the clear color difference between the crater and the last pixels Boba is using.
Well, it is in line with the rest of the crater so I don't think it should be excluded. There might be differences in shading as he might have used a separate pen to draw the finer lines.

There are other identical lines all over that area that are not part of the crater, and why would it suddenly change color in the very last few pixels.

I also noticed that the distance Boba got is larger than the radius of Z-City, isn't that inconsistent?

Ok, I have a way to solve this issue. The thing is back in the previous chapters HE launches this orb from the location where the explosion is currently happening. So, it can't be possible that the crater starts ahead of the explosion where HE was previously standing. (I hope this makes some sense or else I will reword it.)

I was asked to talk about my calculation.

Honestly, I wasn't really considering it as a serious option. I'm not too big on it myself because of somewhat inconsistent visuals and the assumption that the crater is the same size as the explosion (though I'd argue this is true).

I will say, though, it doesn't seem like those holes extend half-way across Z-City (which is 140 km across), and Homeless Emperor's don't really seem to reach 2 in most panels.

Last edited:
OK, I calculated it myself and I am sure that the final Attack Potency should be 1.67 Gigatons of TNT (Large Mountain level) or Therefir's value.
I noticed that there was a white ring around the explosion and the crater wasn't close to it, so we can't include the last few pixels.

Don't say that you use the minimum pixels that the application allows you to scale, if you don't scale what you see is the end of the crater.
jxlOCLa.png
I know why the final lines have a lighter color, it's because of the lighting of the explosions.

Just so I'm not missing anything, what are the reasons for either of the calcs being supported over the other?

If that were the case, the start of the crater should have been perfectly visible in this panel.
Unrelated, but does anyone know what that irregular patch of darkness is on the right side of the extreme carpet bombing? It looks like an area that got carved up by some feat or attack, but I have no idea who made that thing nor when it was made. This patch reappears in chapter 155 too- beneath the constellation. Judging by appearances it's a couple kilometers wide at least... so worth calcing if we can figure out what feat it comes from.

I just added another 2px end for the crater and the problem is solved.
We may as well just go with this so we can finish this, using the window or the floor is fine either way.

That would be Large Mountain level for HE, and 68.57 Megatons of TNT or City level+ for AS with the Sun Blade and Golden S.

Those who scale above them would be At least City level+.

We may as well just go with this so we can finish this, using the window or the floor is fine either way.

That would be Large Mountain level for HE, and 68.57 Megatons of TNT or City level+ for AS with the Sun Blade and Golden S.

Those who scale above them would be At least City level+.
Alright, I will accept this as well then, it makes OPM scaling fairly concrete for now.

Unless next chapter reveals that PS and Flashy are in fighting condition, I think Garou should get "at Least City Level+, likely higher with God Slayer fist"

Oh, sorry missed this CRT then. I slept longer than I wanted to.

For the thread topic I don't know which version is better, but personally I'd say that even if I don't like the 1/2 pixel stuff I find that's probably better than assuming a window in the distance of the crater.

Unrelated, but does anyone know what that irregular patch of darkness is on the right side of the extreme carpet bombing? It looks like an area that got carved up by some feat or attack, but I have no idea who made that thing nor when it was made. This patch reappears in chapter 155 too- beneath the constellation. Judging by appearances it's a couple kilometers wide at least... so worth calcing if we can figure out what feat it comes from.
No clue, my first initial guess was just a mountain of black sperm. But idk

Stop the presses!!!

I believe Garou, Flash, and plat should scale above HE. He referred to Garou's energy in reference to King's ultimate attack as "ultra high energy" yet didn't acknowledge the power of HE'S light ball that was charging just meters away.

I believe we use the same scaling with Choze and Bakuzan.

Uh, that was just Genos sensing that King's attack was actually done by Garou, he's not necessarily saying that's the strongest thing in the battlefield.

... so what? It being ultra high doesn't mean it's the absolute strongest out there, which it clearly isn't since Saitama is in the picture.

I have a question though, since Flashy is able to kill two Dragon-level threats physically comparable to him with a single swing of his sword, shouldn't he be 7-A with Instakill? 68.57 x 2 is 137.14 megatons or Mountain level.

... so what? It being ultra high doesn't mean it's the absolute strongest out there, which it clearly isn't since Saitama is in the picture.
He didn't mention any other energy, this is supposed to be King's ultimate energy attack. It's very much implied to be superior. He even mentions how King defeats the Cadre.

Yeah, Flashy doesn't need to be 2x to one shot them with a sword that already focuses his power.

He didn't mention any other energy, this is supposed to be King's ultimate energy attack
Just because he said King was ultra high energy does not mean HE also wasn't high energy. Genos just noted that Garou's signature matched what he thought King's signature was.

It's an incredibly flaky scaling chain. Just because Genos doesn't comment on everything doesn't suddenly mean everything else is weak.

Yeah, Flashy doesn't need to be 2x to one shot them with a sword that already focuses his power.

Just because he said King was ultra high energy does not mean HE also wasn't high energy. Genos just noted that Garou's signature matched what he thought King's signature was.

It's an incredibly flaky scaling chain. Just because Genos doesn't comment on everything doesn't suddenly mean everything else is weak.
Hmmm, well if anything it could still be used later on depending on the context of future statements.

Also, shouldn't we wait til next chapter to finish this thread?

I think we can apply what we have agreed here and then make another thread if new useful information is brought up, no one can say when exactly the new chapter will come.

How about Golden Sperm's creation ruining Homeless's "glorious scenario", where black sperm would go around annihilating humanity, then Homeless would kill the divided Black Sperm with a carpet bombing. There are two possibilities I see: there is no longer enough Black Sperm to go around the world, or Golden Sperm would be difficult for Homeless to dispose of (his durability would scale).

The first possibility isn't true, and Homeless should know it. He can see that there are still huge mobs of BS and he knows about BS's cell count, so he can probably surmise that there are trillions of cells left.

The alternative that Golden Sperm is comparable to Homeless's best showings isn't unreasonable, especially when we look at the sun-blade's showings against the giant orb. It took 35 strikes to cut the orb up, but Golden tanked 7 or 8 different cuts from the sun-blade without a problem before Atomic stuck him with that last cut that lasted for a couple panels. The fact that Golden can tank multiple quick slashes, each of which was able to negate a sizeable chunk of the orb, makes me feel that his durability cannot be that far behind.

His scenario was to use BS' maximum capacity to kill humanity, which was reduced to 1/5th of its maximum, so it's more reasonable to assume that he's referring to the plan being ruined. I don't even think Homeless Emperor knew about the left-over forces until much later.

Unlike the orb, Golden Sperm isn't a huge sphere of energy. He just needs to be more durable than the attack potency of 1 slash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back