• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I have wanted to make a Kayle matchup for a long time since her update.

Speed equal.

Both Low 6-B of course.

Dante is: 1.16 teratons and can go higher.

Kayle is: 1.67 teratons and has dura negging attacks and can boost her damage.

SBA.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Lol she isn't resisting anything with that lifting strength, Class G vs Class K.
She literally has resistance to gravitational manipulation. As in it wont owrk at all.

What's the point of pitting a character who can manipulate gravity against someone who can resist gravity manipulation?

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
"Her resistances are 4D"
Actively resists his primary form of attack

So why'd you even make this match??
I was under the impression that Dante uses other methods of attacking? Is gravity really the oly thing he can do? So he either stomps or gets stomped?

We didn't see the full potential of Dante yet, for now he can use Gravity, Teleport, use TK and maybe regenerate. Being immune to gravity (This is like immunity at this point, on a 3-d scale at least), his only solution is to throw him stuffs with Telekinesis or going CQC.

I don't see a winning condition here. Dante's entire character is gravity manipulation. His magic is, quite literally, gravity magic. He can use that magic to enhance swordfighting and throw objects, but I don't see how throwing objects at the opponent is sufficient to win the fight, and I don't know how swordfighting alone could win this fight either. It sounds very implausible, maybe impossible. This might be a stomp.

He does have a devil's power, but we have no idea what that power is, so for the purposes of this fight, it's useless.

Back