• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

hoes mad (Sam Puckett VS Eight)

This strange matchup has been in the back of my head for about a whole month.

Sam Puckett (9-B) VS Eight (Beginning of Game / At least 9-C)

Speed is equalized and both combatants are in character, SBA otherwise.

Who wins and why?

shut up freddie: 0

hoes mad: 0

Inconclusive: 0

High Tension Hero
Sam Puckett

i think eight could make it up with his more versatile spells, and hopefully keep sam out of range and eventually wear her out. i don't think the strength difference is all that astronomical either, since its in tier 9

Eight is 9-C with no calc so assumed baseline, or 300 joules

Sam scales to feats of crushing skulls (1.05931e5 Joules) and breaking tables (3.107316366e5 Joules)

Shes a hell of a lot stronger

Off screen yeah, an MMA fighter who got his title 'Skullcrusher' because he was strong enough to crush an opponent's skull if they didnt forfeit the match

Sam kicked his ass twice

Schnee One said:
Hold up a character crushed a skull in a nick show?

Low key Nick is like the biggest offender of showing ****** up shit to kids especially back in the day. Cat-Dog, Rocco's modern life, Ren and stimpy, etc. Skullcrushing isn't very surprising.

seems like this is a stomp holy crap. do you want me to switch to the other akira toriyama character: goku?

Back