• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ho-Oh vs Ikaros

many of these attacks aren't getting through Ikaros shield. One arrow and several laser (power depends on mood) is enough. Also this bird is slower uranus queen Ikaros reacted to a lightning bolt that busted her country level shield.

Not only I don't know what you are talking about, but you should like, prove this claim

She hasn't dodged it at all, nor there is proof that it's Mach 6000

She didn't have to dodge it. She reacted to the bolt by deploying her shield even though the bolt still shattered it. Also I have told the speed of a bolt demands on how much power in the bolt.

@Kaltias

Quick question, why exactly does Ho-Oh have a Massively Hypersonic+ rating again?

The calc links posted on the respective pages top out at Massively Hypersonic in the low hundreds range.

I don't recall Ho-Oh blitzing anyone.

It comes from a Dusknoir performing a Mach 5800 feat and Ho-Oh being=Lugia who is>> three birds who are>>> fully evolved Pokemon who scale from Dusknoir

@Kaltiass

1. That's not on Lugia's or Ho-Oh's pages.

2. What does Lugia have to do with Dusknoir?

3. Isn't that a Mystery Dungeon-only feat?

It scales to fully evolved Pokemon in general I believe. Dunno if it's PMD only tho

Well, if it doesn't scales to Ho-Oh, consider speed equal from now onward

@J-Man

In the past, we've generally kept PMD statistics separate from regular profiles to avoid inconsistencies, as seen with Mewtwo. There's also things like you and your partner (who are starter Pokemon) subduing the likes of Dialga.

Ah great, another creative matchup filled with bumps.....Such is life.

I'll try to form an analysis

If you need the calcs, Ikaros is approximately 8 teratons while Ho-Oh is 11 (Although Ikaros's dura is >>>>>>> her AP)

That's if it can hit Ikaros directly though. Aegis is a thing.

Aegis is a spherical forcefield. She can deploy it wherever she wants (As long as it's in range obviously). Its radius is a few metres.

I need a scan of this. Cuz it would be funny seeing rainbow turkey break shields by running into them. ovo

Well yeah, but this is a forcefield about as though as Ho-Oh itself (while not as durable as Ikaros herself, it can take baseline 6-B attacks)

þºüÒü«ÒâØÒé╣ÒâêÒéƵîüÒüíÕç║ÒüÖ (If it's bad blame Google)

Scratch everything I just said about the force fields. Ho-oh just told the birds who made it "yo, it's time to go" ovvo

Back