• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with the changes presented here, but since I don't know the verse I can't give my opinion about the Key of the characters, so I'll leave that to you. By the way, blogs/calcs cannot be used until they are accepted.

I agree with the changes presented here, but since I don't know the verse I can't give my opinion about the Key of the characters, so I'll leave that to you. By the way, blogs/calcs cannot be used until they are accepted.
Thank you

And I forgot to cross out the speed part since its rejected.

Also, don't worry about tagging me in. I'm too busy to do much of the revisions myself (both IRL stuff and projects on this wiki), but I'm happy to help with discussion and stuff.

Both look pretty good. Personally, I still disagree with 5-B for Byakuran, but we should get in some mods in to see what they think about it.
A mod agrees with it but I agree that it would need more input, but seeing as how he has a 5-A key later on 5-B seems reasonable

You did the formatting a bit wrong on the Tsuna one, the wrong things are bolded. The profiles are looking good though.

Other than that, I think there are two main things that need to be done:
1. Find a value for the Funeral Wreaths to scale to, and by extension those who scale to them. They should also get profiles.
2. Decide on 5-B Byakuran. Such a big change will need the approval of multiple mods.

You did the formatting a bit wrong on the Tsuna one, the wrong things are bolded.
Oh that wasn't me, a mod put a message on my page saying I did something wrong and he fixed it apparently

1. Find a value for the Funeral Wreaths to scale to, and by extension those who scale to them. They should also get profiles.
2. Decide on 5-B Byakuran. Such a big change will need the approval of multiple mods.
1. I made this calc which is accepted
2. We already have 1 staff approval. I tried contacting more staffs in the past but they ignored it

can i apply the changes?

okay i'm done with the edits, just need to discuss with anyone knowledgble to decide on whether to remove people like Lambo and co out of the 7-B(Byakuran's scaling)

I feel as tho the reason they scale to that is not valid and should be removed completely.

The characters that should scale to 5-B are

Byakuran
Tsuna(defeated Byakuran)
Enma(casually overpowered Original Vongola ring Tsuna)

okay i'm done with the edits, just need to discuss with anyone knowledgble to decide on whether to remove people like Lambo and co out of the 7-B(Byakuran's scaling)

I feel as tho the reason they scale to that is not valid and should be removed completely.

The characters that should scale to 5-B are

Byakuran
Tsuna(defeated Byakuran)
Enma(casually overpowered Original Vongola ring Tsuna)
Yeah, this is alright. Lambo is (without his 20yr form) the weakest of the Vongola guardians.

So what do we need here?

EoS Mukuro scales to Enma, because Tsuna thinks he is the strongest person he knows.

Hibari is the rival of Tsuna in the last arc so he should scale, as well as Xanxus.

Ofc curse removed arcobaleno and Daemon will scale as well.

So what do we need here?

EoS Mukuro scales to Enma, because Tsuna thinks he is the strongest person he knows.

Hibari is the rival of Tsuna in the last arc so he should scale, as well as Xanxus.

Ofc curse removed arcobaleno and Daemon will scale as well.
We're thinking about removing every 7-B rating since it could possibly change to 5-B

Every 7-B rating insinuates that the characters at that time scale to the likes of byakuran and tsuna

I could see hibari getting a possibly but lambo, gokudera etc makes no sense scaling to byakuran

I could see hibari getting a possibly but lambo, gokudera etc makes no sense scaling to byakuran
There is not any scaling chain between those and Byakuran, iirc they currently scale to vindice who are above Byakuran, but yeah the vindice were easily defeating them so I don't mind removing it from them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back