• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hit vs. Superboy-Prime READ OP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hst master said:
Again this is assuming he can casually do this when he's not pissed and immediately does this

While Hit both casually and immediately uses his intangible punches unless restricted by tournament rules

Also the feat is starting to seem more like Reality Warping

Archie Sonic did a similar event via Chaos Control, rewriting the entire continuity of the comic and that is classified as reality warping

Matthew Schroeder said:
Yes he can retcon punch out of existence and it is Plot Manipulation, hate comics all you want but they are OP.
Except

1) he NEVER DID THAT on individual people (his older self doesn't count, read the comic, it's specified it was a time paradox), only dimensional wall

2) He has never purpose or when he controlled people. As a matter of fact there is no proof he KNOWS he can do that

3) Only did so through repeated punches on dimensional wall

4) Even then it's not plot manipulation, but reality warping

1) Yes he did, he did with his older self, Jason Todd, Beast boy, and others.

2) He just has to punch it. And it is a thing he does through will. The retcons happened because he wanted to change the comicbook status-quo

3) No many examples deny this claim. You talk as if Buu Saga characters are stronger than SBP.

4) It is Plot Manipulation. It is a Cosmic Retcon through punches. Superboy Prime is a meta-character who is a whiny comicbook fanboy with godlike powers. The retcons happen because he wants to fix the DC World and bring back characters he like, among other things.

Matthew Schroeder said:
1) Yes he did, he did with his older self, Jason Todd, Beast boy, and others.
2) He just has to punch it. And it is a thing he does through will. The retcons happened because he wanted to change the comicbook status-quo

3) No many examples deny this claim. You talk as if Buu Saga characters are stronger than SBP.

4) It is Plot Manipulation. It is a Cosmic Retcon through punches. Superboy Prime is a meta-character who is a whiny comicbook fanboy with godlike powers. The retcons happen because he wants to fix the DC World and bring back characters he like, among other things.
1) I explained his older self is a time paradox. He also never punched Jason Todd or Beast Boy. He affected them by accident by punching down dimensional walls for hours. Literally the comics show that

2) Except he doesn't even know he can do that and it's EXTREMELY SITUATIONAL

3) You know warping space is closer to hax than power. I do think that likely base Superboy Prime is universal (3-A) but this is not the moment

4) Except he DOESN'T EVEN KNOW HE DOES IT! And there are instances he just kills and destroys

Hst master said:
Also the feat is starting to seem more like Reality Warping

Archie Sonic did a similar event via Chaos Control, rewriting the entire continuity of the comic and that is classified as reality warping
^^^^

You mean SBP punches out an intangible echo of Hit, screams because he can't strike him and gets his heart crushed by a blast that ignores durability

So how is he gonna resist intangible ghost punches?

Also again the ability is seeming more and more like reality warp than plot manip

Sonic does a extremely similar event and unlike Prime was going to consciously do this and again the similarites are closer and closer

┬ÀSeveral characters are either rewritten with new designs and memories, revived or erased altogether

┬ÀThe history of the multiverse is redone and nothing remains save Nicole's hardrive

And this is classified as reality warp

And no one has yet proven he was purposely trying to retcon people and wasn't just trying to get out.

https://i.imgur.com/YVtusfi.png

"...He doesn't see it, he doesn't understand it"

https://i.imgur.com/rETYgQX.png

"Superboy Prime can't begin to understand"

"But when he interfaced with himself, it was like hitting a giant cosmic reset button" AKA a Time Paradox. It had nothing to do with Superboy Prime. He is also shocked throughout everything that happens.

ALso, you have YET to show SBP using offensively a retcon punch to wipe out a character (or even a statement like 'I could rewrite yor own history with a simple punch')

You can just read other threads or the story.

He did so with Beast Boy. He did it with the entire DC Continuity.

And it was his punch that retconned himself. And he survived it.

Hst master said:
So how is he gonna resist intangible ghost punches?

Also again the ability is seeming more and more like reality warp than plot manip

Sonic does a extremely similar event and unlike Prime was going to consciously do this and again the similarites are closer and closer

┬ÀSeveral characters are either rewritten with new designs and memories, revived or erased altogether

┬ÀThe history of the multiverse is redone and nothing remains save Nicole's hardrive

And this is classified as reality warp

And no one has yet proven he was purposely trying to retcon people and wasn't just trying to get out.

God damn Matt, how many times people need to tell you that Superboy-Prime don't had Plot Manipulation, he had only limited Reality Warping and nothing more.

Alterate past events and affect an entire reality is not the same thing as manipulate the plot of his own story, there is a pretty big difference.

Since that would suggest that Prime is on the same level of the Monitors and Cosmic Armor Superman, which is just wrong.

Even that, those changes where done via raw strength, he isn't a true reality warper, that would be like say that Super Buu had Space-Time Manipulation since he can create portals thought dimensions.

And even that, that passive ability isn't combat applicable since he cannot control it, it happen only in certain situations and he isn't even aware of what he is doing.

Seriously they both have chances to win this if this is the case of who goes first, but in-character Hit has a higher probability.

Anyway, this thread is over.

I fail to see how Hit has a higher-probability when all the votes for him are based on time stuff that Clark resists. Clark is also likely stronger or at least just as strong, could bypass durability with stuff like Heat Vision being fired on a molecular or even sub-atomic level, and his punch could retcon Hit out of existence.

As much as some people here seem to hate it and show some glaring DBS bias (Unsurprisingly given the nature of this thread), SBP absolutely has unconscious Plot Manipulation. It's what he does. He retcons DC Comics through sheer power and angst.

I don't see resistance to time stop on his profile, but even then that's not the only way Hit can make the kill. And like I said, both have chances but in-character Hit seems to have the edge.

Time Resistance should be added but even basic Superman has feats of resisting it. And SBP broke out of the Speed Force through sheer strength, that's infinitely superior to any dimension-breaking feat in Dragon Ball and a time Resistance feat as well.

His punches won't retcon Hit, stop with this statement when I have debunked it over and over, Matt.

Also, in character SBP is a brute who will spam technique with no statement. Hit is an assassin has fought beings far stronger than himself and adapted

Yes, SBP can do those things... but guess what? Hedidn't do it against Monarch whow as a greater threat than Hit could ever be, he didn't do it against Anti Monitor, he didn't do it against people he hated it. He is a brute brawler, nothing more. Also, the resistance of Superman to Time stop is VERY spotty, given I can't even find the issue where the chronostatis happened. Not to say Hit can simply go intangible and do like he did to Goku, as he has fought beings who have broken through his Timeskip and still held his own with both (Jiren and Goku)

@Xan

You haven't debunked nothing. He's done it multiple times, get over it.

Okay, and? One punch and Hit is down.

Yeah but he still survived encounters with Monarch and the Anti-Monitor showcasing that he's much stronger than Hit and would overpower him through sheer strength.

Also intangibility would be countered by Kryptonian Senses, you know it and it's hilarious you bring it up. And he would easily resist Hit's Time Stop and Time Skip through sheer power much like he broke into the 5th Dimension and out of the Speedforce. Which also means he can shatter space-time with his punches which gives him an esoterical quality to his strength that Hit can't counter.

Also, it took him four years to break through speed force and several hours to break through dimensional walls. Unless he happened to subconsciously happen to accidentally rewrite Hit (when, as I have proved, he has no clue nor control of it), while TRYING to figure out Hit's strategy (which he won't as his heart will be crushed in a fraction of a second), Superboy has no chance

"I WILL KILL YOU I WILL KILL YOU TO D-*kauuuuuf*"

Matthew Schroeder said:
@Xan
You haven't debunked nothing. He's done it multiple times, get over it.

Okay, and? One punch and Hit is down.

Yeah but he still survived encounters with Monarch and the Anti-Monitor showcasing that he's much stronger than Hit and would overpower him through sheer strength.

Also intangibility would be countered by Kryptonian Senses, you know it and it's hilarious you bring it up. And he would easily resist Hit's Time Stop and Time Skip through sheer power much like he broke into the 5th Dimension and out of the Speedforce. Which also means he can shatter space-time with his punches which gives him an esoterical quality to his strength that Hit can't counter.
1) To quote a wise man, shouting falsehood a truth does not make. Feats have spoken. You did not

2) He won't land a single punch

3) He would not do the same because he would die before he will figure it out. Sorry Matt, but you got crushed in this debate

1) I have spoken with feats. You speak with downplay.

2) Yes he would, easily.

3) No I haven't. You haven't proved anything other than the fact that you are a DC Comics downplayer. Not surprisingly really given a lot of arguments you use herald from Goku vs Superman youtube videos.

The Speedforce is the force behind the flow of time and movement across the whole universe, entering the speed force you tend to become one with it all and never return.

Matthew Schroeder said:
1) I have spoken with feats. You speak with downplay.
1) No, you didn't. You posted them out of context. I showed them. You failed to provide evidences of:
  • Prime being able to retcon punch any person by punching it without punching down dimensional wall (and I debunked the Time Trapper)
  • Prime able to control or AWARE of his own retcon punches
  • Prime being smart enough to formulate strategies against Hit
  • Prime not needing hours and hours to be able to punch down dimensional wall, enough for which Prime would die in the first blow
  • Prime surviving attacks that bypass durability and would crush his inner organs
2) Your only debate is this 'yes, he can'. You don't prove he can. I have yet to see a single scan from you.

3) I don't even watch those videos, I have debated with them. Again, I pointed out Prime is too stupid to think of those things, given his main strategy is to wave his hands and eye lasers hoping something hits.

Here it's skill and hax VS brute strength... weirdly enough, Dragonball is the former. And here, Hit one shots. Period. You can scream 'Wrong' as you want, but you are failing to provide any debate

I have already posted all the scans, my dude. As for evidence, he retconned Beast Boy. And he doesn't need to be alive. It will happen if he punches. He isn't 100% dumb like you say he is. He doesn't need to destroy dimensional walls. He one-shot a wall into the 5th Dimension which is infinitely more impressive than anything done in DBS.

Matthew Schroeder said:
I have already posted all the scans, my dude. As for evidence, he retconned Beast Boy. And he doesn't need to be alive. It will happen if he punches. He isn't 100% dumb like you say he is. He doesn't need to destroy dimensional walls. He one-shot a wall into the 5th Dimension which is infinitely more impressive than anything done in DBS.
Yes, and I debunked them. Show me again the instance where he punches Beastboy out of existance. Because all I saw was him punching the Phantom Zone and the backstory of beastboy being rewritten. Again, NOT A DIRECT PUNCH but a punch on dimensional wall.

Yes, He is. Even his own Time Trapper version was amazed by his stupidity. He is literally a whiny manchild with barely college education constantly manipulated by other villains when he is just too busy going Jack Noir on people

Yes, with preparation, a lot of time at hands and Zatanna helping him. Do you even read comics?

Sonic has nothing to do with Superboy Prime, and nobody has proven that Hit can win when Prime can counter and resist everything he can done.

I know that he isn't a genius but you are exaggerating things beyond reason. And I do read comics, more so than you it seems. You really like to downplay.

Except you have yet to prove how he survive his heart crushed or how he will get past intangibility or how long it will take him to break through the time skip or ...

He has NEVER used an hint of strategy in combat! His main strategy is to punch and laser people to death

but yeah, you totally got the debate going by going at 'ad hominem' to claim I downplay when I myself stated base Superboy Prime should get 3-A as a tier. It shows.

Again, unless you can't prove your own claim, your vote is bunk. Which means you are 5 hours away from locking the thread and give Hit the win

Tone down the accusations guys, remember how this became banned in the first place?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back