• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hit vs. Superboy-Prime READ OP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Voting Hit via alternate dimension + time stop + punching his heart out. He doesn't mess around either.

Not really. It hasn't been 24 hours since Hit got 7 votes.

The speed force is infinitely superior to Hit's time-skip. Even normal Superman resists Time Stop and Time Manipulation.

One Punch Clark wins.

Can't believe I forgot normal Superman's Timestop resistance.

SBP also has several feats of breaking out of TF's speedforce, which makes Hit's time-stop look like a Zeno vs. Hades match.

This is a stomp. Hit has absolutely no chance.

RapidMotorcycle19 said:
Too late.
There are votes on both sides, as far as I'm concerned, the votes for hit aren't even valid, and 24 hours haven't passed. Stop, because you aren't going to make it go by faster.

Kepekley23 said:
SBP also has several feats of breaking out of TF's speedforce, which makes Hit's time-stop look like a Zeno vs. Hades match.

This is a stomp. Hit has absolutely no chance.
Almighty God Kep

I demand you with the power gifted to you by the holy inquisition

Sentence this thread too!

EXTERMINATUS!

Not because we don't agree with them, but because they ignore retcon punch and Timestop resistance.

Just gonna play devils advocate, but what about hit's assasination techniques?

My argument?

I just say hit fra, dont disrespect their arguments ,kiddo.

Seriously,you think you can just butt in into any thread and say "All votes for the character i dont like are invalid!" and no one will be mad about it?

They're kinda useless, since he can't use 'em before the verse gets reduced to a timeless vacuum.

They are also useless because they won't work on him

@RapidMotor.

Cool down a little, okay? It's best if we keep this civil. This is the reasone why these matches were banned in the first place.

Kepekley23 said:
Intangibility doesn't counter plot manip
Does it require a thought or a punch? Cause if the latter, Hit has a good chance of phasing through his body and killing him there and then.

You know this is assuming Prime can use this consciously and not just really extremely pissed

His usual mindset is that of a cocky kid, while Hit generally goes for the kill unless something prevents him(Like Tournaments)

How does Hit's intangibility counter a punch that will retcon him and possibly even his verse?

Inb4 Time Trapper. That was explained IN THE COMIC ITSELF it worked because of a time paradox (the classical 'when the selves shall touch'). which destroyed Time Trapper's incarnation and brought SBP back home (he didn't even retcon himself because people of both his own Earth and from the Legion Remembered him).

The fact it also goes against his character is a lie, because by the end of Infinite Crisis already, Superboy Prime was a certified and gleeful killer, massacrating even people he used to love like Earth 2 Superman.

Third, every time he showed the 'retcon punches', he did by both punching dimensional wall (which, btw, most took a lot of time, between hours or YEARS, unlike characters of Dragonball who breach through the fabric of reality by one shotting it), and it showed to have no control NOR AWARENESS of it. Even Alexander Luthor point out SBP has no idea about what he is doing (nor he would have any reason to retcon Garfield's life when he was punching his way out of the zone).

Lastly, it's not even plot manipulation but some form of EXTREMELY situational reality warping. Period. Prime doesn't retcon punch people.

Period

Again this is assuming he can casually do this when he's not pissed and immediately does this

While Hit both casually and immediately uses his intangible punches unless restricted by tournament rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back