• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hit vs Demigra

Demigra is stronger than Beerus, and Hit was afraid of Beerus and Champa... what do you think is going to happen?

697086 said:
Demigra is stronger than Beerus, and Hit was afraid of Beerus and Champa... what do you think is going to happen?
Hax, my friend. ~

Also, someone did Golden Frieza VS Demigra.

Beerus >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Frieza too, but it was added to both character profiles. ;-;

TakatoBlue said:
697086 said:
Hax, my friend. ~
Also, someone did Golden Frieza VS Demigra.

Beerus >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Frieza too, but it was added to both character profiles. ;-;
His hax won't work when Demigra outclasses him by a lot, plus Demigra "goes to the yugular"

697086 said:
Not sure if Demigra is stronger than Beerus, he stated he could defeat him ("Beerus, perfect timing! I'll crush you with the power of a Majin!"), but Beerus just said: "A Majin? Sounds powerful. Time to destroy you".

Demigra in base I think is weaker than Ultimate/Mystic Gohan, while his Final Form is stronger then Beerus.

Unless Hit has some good resistance to mind hax, and he can improve himself to be on the level of Beerus Demigra seems like he'd take this.

@lsuclone: I fully doubt it, i think what you're refering to is Mirage Demigra, Demigra in base(after releasing from the crack of time) even held off both SSJ3God Goku and the PC and sealed them afterwards. There's no way he's weaker than Mystic gohan.

Also there's something worth noticing is that Demigra BASE form(toki toki absorbed) was the one trying to destroy all timeline, Demigra base is 2-C with prep and it's not even his full power. His final form would be thousand times stronger.

Demigra has mind control, unless Hit somehow possesses God Ki then he can have a chance, otherwise Demigra would just mind **** him and make him his slave.

697086 said:
what gives that idea? He was ready to face Champa and even know he had to fight him. If he thought Champa is stronger, he never fight him.

DeezNuts1102 said:
@Hit: he was ready to face Champa, but he wasn't ready to BEAT him, there's a difference between the two.
He don't know that for sure. Considering Hit was holding back a lot and the fact kkx 10 Goku was confirmed to be troulblesome for Goku. We aren't sure about Hit.

Same goes for Demigra, who might be boosting like Cell.

Okay, time to back something up. Beerus is not weaker than Demigra, even when Demigra transforms. The proof is in our main character, the only way to beat a God Ki Infused character like Beerus, Whis, Champa, Vados, ect. Is to have God Ki yourself. Yet, our character STILL beat him, also Demigra's power was felt by everyone, even Time Patrol Trunks, who understands NOTHING about God Ki. And with the old Toriyama power scale, (That was made before the Revival of F movies was even a thought) being retconned, the whole SSJ3 god infused Goku thing is no longer a valid argument. With God Ki, not only is your defense heightened beyond belief against non God Ki users, but with it's Regenerationn, and how the gods actually infused it in them to pratically make them immortal in combat, not by age, Demigra would have no chance against Beerus. Nothing, nada.

However, all that being said, let's get down to Hit and Demigra. First off, Demigra does have many abilities, being a Majin, such as having certain dimension bending/time bending/space bending abilities. If it came down to pure power, he'd be the power of eight Super Saiyan God Goku's, but that's on base. Transforming, it seems as if he's around 40 Super Saiyan God Goku's, remembering the life and power change from the game. That's almost as powerful as a normal SSJ from the Revival of F saga. Hit however, is far beyond that. Being able to take on a Super Saiyan Blue Vegeta and Goku, right after the other, (Even being able to knock their healing factors away, since those two aren't truly infused like the real gods.) and beat them sort of efforlessly. We don't know how much stronger Super Saiyan Blue is from a normal Super Saiyan Beyond god, but considering how SSB Vegeta one shotted SSJ Cabba (As strong as a Super Saiyan Beyond god.), I'd have to say Hit has Demigra completely. Demigra would only be able to match up 4/5 of a Super Saiyan Beyond god.

Okay, so when it comes to power, automatically Hit has the advantage, what about abilities? Well, we don't know too much about the ultimate assassin yet, but we do know some about Demigra. Demigra is a Majin, he's been alive for millions upon millions of years, trapped in the cracks of time. From in there, he can control beings as powerful as Frieza, Cell, and Majin Buu. As well as giving them a bit of a power up. He can travel through dimensions at will, time, and with some of the strange magic he's got, can even bend reality to an extent. If he can get his spell on you, you WILL be his puppet, and when he doesn't need you, he'll drain all of your power and instead of putting it into the cracks of time, he'll fill himself with it. When he's free but not transformed, he has the power to control Ultimate Gohan, Super Saiyan Three Gotenks (As well as keep them fused.) and Super Saiyan Two Vegeta, while controlling Frieza, Cell and Buu all at the same time, as well as giving them all an enormous power boost. When he is transformed, he has the ability to put reality itself into danger. Which is pretty much tearing a hole through everything, and letting reality collapse in on itself. And in death, he can still control beings such as Baby (Great Ape), Super Seventeen, and Omega Shenron at the same time while giving them a power boost. When it comes down to it, even if Demigra can't beat the true gods of Dragonball, he's still an extremely power and dangerous opponent.

And now with Hit, we don't know all of Hit's techniques or abilities, Hit is also indicated to be much younger than Demigra, so more than likely he doesn't really have a technique advantage, but he does have an experience advantage. An assassination experience advantage, while Demigra was biding his time, Hit was going out and killing who knows how many opponent? Hit's most noticiable technique is the Tokitobashi, or the time leap. Basically he stops all of time for .2 seconds, and for a being who move much faster than light, making light look like Snorlax going uphill, it's a very useful move. So useful, we'll come back to it later. Hit's technique is to go for the vital areas, and he even has knowledge of the vital areas of other species, such as the Frieza Clan, when he hits them, he concentrates all his ki through his knuckle and BAM! It goes straight through your vital parts, and comes out you back, smaller than a microscopic level, but so much of it is being shot, that it looks like sparkle or a beam come out of your body. He needs less time than instantaneous speed to pull it off, to make it more deadly, he combines it with the Tokitobashi, making it a technique to fear. Even with all this, EVEN WITH ALL THIS... His most powerful ability is his "Improvement." We all know how Shonen characters are, they get up, make some speech, scream, power up, and bam, they're stronger. Well, Hit doesn't need to do that. He only charged up in his fight with SSB Goku to make fun of how ridiculous it was. All he needs to do, is size you up, understand your... Bam! He's already improved before I could even finish my sentence. It's so quick, so dangerous, and worse, he improves to the point that he can kill you. Getting used to your techniques and abilities, transformations, ect. Ect. In fact, with his battle against SSB Goku at Kaioken X10, not only did he improve in the middle of a Kamehameha, but it improved his power and Tokitobashi so much, that he stopped time, within time. Wait... WHAT!? That's right, in the middle of the Kamehameha, as Goku is coming to knock the "H" out of Hit, he stops time, but Goku's still coming, because at this level, Goku can break time. So he improves it again, making it so he can put an extra layer of time stop on Goku so he can get away from the combination of the punch and the explosion from the wave of energy. And what's even scarier, even when improving, he still held back a ton, so as not to accidentally kill Goku, becuase Hit can knock the OP God Ki off of temporary gods such as the Blue form. Hit, in the end is truly one of the best assassins in any fictional universe, being able to improve to the point he can break physics. But the question is... Who would win between Demon God Demigra VS Universe 6's Best Assassin Hit?

Well, in the end, it would probably be Hit. While Demigra's age and abilities far outdo Hit, his abilities are a bit on the slow side. I mean, Demigra was meant to be in an RPG, hiding behind everyone while he slowly tortured the other team, not try to be to next Frieza. Why hiding? Because powerful spells don't matter if you can't land them! Hit is not only extremely agile, but can stop time. And let's say somehow Demigra hits him with the mind control spell, then what? Hit would improve to the point the spell would no longer affect him. And to make this more of an embarrassment on Demigra, his "Demon God" form is ACTUALLY SLOWER. "Agh! Fear the universal destroying blue lizard as he slowly floats towards me and slowly slashes at me!" Really bruh? His spells may be quicker and on a larger scale when transformed, but they're predictable! Hit's not an idiot, he's a very adaptive fight, so if your spells are predictable to me, a guy playing his PS4 just trying to unlock all the characters, they'll definitely be predictable to the quick, time leaping, self improving, awesome skin color of purple, Hit.

Power-Hit

Speed-Hit

Techniques-Demigra

Durability-Hit

Abilities-Tie

Experience-Hit

In the end, it would be a fun fight to watch, but it is a fairly predictable match.

@HIt the badass: ok you're actually wanking Hit right now. Toriyama said himself Goku is still weaker than beerus. Hit, power wise is a little weaker than goku(ssbkkx10), his combat speed is also slower than goku(ssbkkx10), hit managed to keep up with goku using his never-ending developed Time stop, otherwise Hit will be in a bad situation. Hit held back by not using his assassination TECHNIQUE but in terms of power and speed wise, Goku surpassed Hit by ten fold( i am exaggering a bit), In the end of the episode, Champa was really pissed off and decided to kill off everyone, Hit himself and everyone was afraid of getting killed, this further implies Hit was in no position to actually beat Champa so you can stop with the Hit wank seriously.

@SaiyanWarlord: I guess you're new here in VSbattle huh? sorry everything you said was already taken out context. Demigra takes this for sure

Edit: Hm i see you got blocked by the admins.

demigra would win,he could just take control of hit's mind.in his final form he also seemed confident that he could defeat beerus and even if i doubt that he could really beat beerus,his magic would give him an easy victory unless hit has god ki

First off, the argument that "Demigra is stronger than Hit, Hit fears Beerus and therefore Demigra > Hit" doesn't really apply here.

The Dragon Ball Super characters do not exist in Dragon Ball Xenoverse, therefore that doesn't hold up. The Lord Beerus in Dragon Ball Xenoverse isn't the same Lord Beerus in Dragon Ball Super-- they're two entirely different continuities.

The Lord Beerus in Xenoverse hasn't demonstrated the Universe-busting capabilities that the DBSuper Lord Beerus has. Demigra has a chance of winning due to the fact that he can seemingly control space-time. However, Demigra hasn't demonstrated anything in terms of speed. It's well-established that the Gods in DBSuper are EASILY at least millions of times faster than light. However, when Xenoverse came out, all we had to go off of was Battle of Gods.

Due to the fact that Hit (and, I might add, the other Gods) has demonstrated far superior speed than Demigra (who, I should add, took TIME to remove events from the timeline and likely can't do it casually) AND seems to be able to control time far more casually, Hit should have this in the bag, imo. Also, keep in mind, YES he did fear Lord Beerus at the tourmament, but he did also beat Goku with his Kaio-Ken 10x, a form which Beerus appeared to be worried about.

Victor2 said:
hit blitzes him before demigra does anything nothing more nothing less
Yup.

Xenoverse continuity =/= Super continuity.

Xenoverse is a continuation of the Gods as they are presented in Battle of Gods/RoF, not Dragon Ball Super.

Dragon Ball Super Beerus, Hit, Goku, Vegeta, etc. are far more powerful than their Xenoverse/BoG/RoF iterations. Regardless of whether or not Demigra can do what he does in the game, he's not fast enough to avoid Hit. OR SSJG DBSuper Goku. OR DBSuper Beerus.

Before this is getting out of hand, Xenoverse has characters are way stronger than in Super except for the new 2 beings like Zen'o and Super Shenron.

Demigra(mirage form) altered timelines, change history easily and can BFR someone to a another timeline and get stucked there for eternity, Demigra mindhax-ed every character we've seen in dragonball except for the gods, and i believe there's no indication that Hit also has God Ki. Hit was merely trying to keep up with goku using his time skip, his speed and strength were still below Goku'.

Yes i agree that Beerus hasn't shown any universal busting feats but demigra has proven to possess such power, he was charging an attack that can wipe out all timelines/alternate universes in his BASE form(Toki Toki absorbed) and this is not even his full power. According to the sound files, Base demigra was afraid of beerus and this was mentioned twice in the game that Beerus himself wasn't afraid of Demigra and stated that he could defeat Base Demigra by himself if he wanted to, even though i don't know how Beerus is going to fight agaisnt Final form Demigra but it will be a very evenly match if Beerus was really serious about defeating Demigra. This further implies that Beerus has the power to bust at least a universe in Xenoverse.

Regarding Speed, heck Hit is even slower than SSB Goku, the first moment they fought. Goku predicted Hit's time skip and perfectly countered it using his own speed. Hit managed to hurt Goku thanks to his time skip got upgraded and hitting goku's vital points. This also happened when Goku in his ssbkkx10 was moving so fast that Hit couldn't see Goku, Hit couldn't react to goku's normal speed at all, but managed to upgrade his time skip furthermore and freezed Goku in time freeze again, implying Hit cannot simply keep up with goku without his technique and speaking of strength, Hit is also weaker than Goku. Regardless of Hit's ability, His overall strength and speed is kinda pathetic i'd must say.

Demigra could BFR Hit's to another timelines, or mindhax Hit, making him his slave, blitz Hit before Hit even try to use Time Skip.

Keep in mind, Even Hit somehow manage to kill off Demigra, Demigra would still be around, creating wormholes across timelines and can still Mind Control anyone he wants to. Yeah Hit has no absolute chances here.

@Gogeta: You need to learn more facts about Xenoverse, that was super saiyan 3 with God Ki, this version of Goku is stronger than the canon Goku in Super. SS3God Goku and the PC both fought against Base Demigra who has the power to wipe out all timelines and they lost. Please if you still insist on Hit being the winner, i need a clear and solid explanation for that, otherwise this is in Demigra's favor.

DeezNuts1102 said:
@Gogeta: You need to learn more facts about Xenoverse, that was super saiyan 3 with God Ki, this version of Goku is stronger than the canon Goku in Super. SS3God Goku and the PC both fought against Base Demigra who has the power to wipe out all timelines and they lost. Please if you still insist on Hit being the winner, i need a clear and solid explanation for that, otherwise this is in Demigra's favor.
DN1102 how xenoverse goku is superior to conon goku whos 3-A. in what manner did xenoverse goku display 3-A feat besides demigra whos seemigly above goku

the reason i say hit wins is due to speed and time-stop hax which demigra can`t do anything against. hit himself is 3-A so he can hurt (or do pesure point attacks on) demigra

@Victor: SS3GodGoku is the combination of super saiyan 3 with God powers while Super saiyan Blue is only super saiyan 1 with God powers, the hair color doesn't really matter here.

Like i said, if Demigra was able to launch an attack that is capable of wiping all timelines in his base form, destroying a single universe is no problem for him. Super Saiyan 3 God goku and the PC were actually dominating Base Demigra until the PC couldn't dodge Demigra's sealing power and Goku dropped his guard and also got caught by it, and i'd say ss3god goku is as strong as Base Demigra, plus Goku even teleported to the crack of time and fought there where time itself doesn't even exist, Canon Goku hasn't come close to this level yet.

You can scroll up and see my explanation about Hit's speed and power in general are even weaker than SSB Goku. Keep in mind, Hit's time stop can be overwhelmed by raw incredible power and speed like Goku was moving so fast that he moved in the 0.5 second-time stop, yes resisting hax with raw speed and power or frankly speaking, SSBKKx10 could have granted him a hax ability that is able to move in time stop since we don't know how he actually did it with a clear explanation. Yes Goku developed some sort of Anti-Hax or a time hax ability of his own just like Hit

Another thing is that you ignored demigra's ability to mind control people and can BFR someone to another timeline, that is not something you want to get rid of, just saying though.

Hit might be able to hurt demigra a little bit in his base form, but his final form is definitely too much for Hit to handle.

@Gogeta: Demigra failed to mind control Goku due to Goku being a super saiyan god.

Edit: you don't need to reply to Saiyan Warlord, he got banned by the admins

You didn't read my post right? i think you should scroll up until my first post and read all of it before repeating the same thing all over again. like i said Hit isn't as fast as you think he is, read my explanation on why Hit's speed is even lower than a SSB. Demigra is too haxed, can BFR someone to another timelines, has a decent control of time and space since he absorbed Toki Toki, mind controling, Advanced teleportation can teleport him any where from timeline to timeline, creating his own mirage to fight for him while he's probably chilling in another timeline, tanking attacks from SSJ3GOD Goku and the PC with relatively ease and sealing their powers afterwards. I don't see how exactly is Hit going to hurt Demigra?

i`ve did and it`s not changing my stance as i`ve played the game myself and there is not a single speed feat that puts him on par with hits speed. SSB was superior to hit in speed before he improved, afterwords he even had the upper hand againts SSBK goku, demigra`s hax is uselesss if hits kills him before he prossess a though. him absorbing toki toki doesn`t give him any sort of controll over time, if he had any he would`ve tried stopping time instead of destroying it but he never did so poot argument is poot. hit with time-stop with billions of time-sol rekts demigra simple as that.

You're completely being biased and unreasonable right now. as far as i know Goku SS3GOD is much stronger than SSB Goku from what i have seen, Demigra tanking hits from SSJ3G Goku and the PC, sealing their powers, BFR someone to another timelines, mind control. And from what i meant "having a decent control over time and space" was because he absorbed Toki Toki which is a being that created time itself, but he couldn't fully utilise that power to the fullest extent so decent control means he can alter timelines, disrupt the flow of time, creating timelines of his own, but cannot fully control time itself with his own will for example destroying/changing all timelines with a thought, can warp timelines whenever he wants to, .

Hit's speed is exaggerated and being wanked, like i said it's due to Hit's ABILITY that helps him keep up with Goku, without that he can't even do jack **** to Goku, see how Goku countered it the first time they fought? Goku used nothing but his own brain and speed to counter it. Hit pretty much cheated the whole time, upgrading his time stop after like 10 minutes of fighting everytime but His normal speed didn't change at all. He didn't improve his SPEED but his TECHNIQUE, his strength and speed didn't drastically increase, he can't even fight Goku in a proper hand to hand combat, cannot see Goku's movement, Hit is absurdly weak without his technique. If you have seen the final battle against Demigra? They were fighting in a place where time doesn't exist, Goku teleported to a place that is outside of Time, time is literally irrelevant to them so hit's time stop ability doesn't relatively come close that level, Plus Hit doesn't have the necessary strength to put down demigra here, Demigra tanked hits from SSJ3GOD and the PC and both of them are roughly equal in terms of power and speed. Hit even had trouble dealing with 1 super saiyan god let alone 2 and is even weaker than a normal SSB. Tell me how is Hit is going to actually hurt demigra even with time stop? Also Demigra doesn't even have to do anything, he can dump Hit to another timeline, mind control him telepathically while in somewhere else.

Even If somehow Hit managed to kill Demigra, Demigra would still be alive no matter what you do, he can't even die properly and can still mind control Hit, dump him to another timelines. Demigra has way too many absurd advantages.

You claimed you have played the game, but you didn't fully grasp the understanding of the game itself, Playing the game doesn't make you knowledgable about it, in order to be fully informed, you need to do research, rewatch important scenes, do some critical thinking, power scaling and find legit sources. Making an excuse like" I have played the game, so i know about it" is not what you exactly do in a debate.

you`r not making any valid point besides re-peating the same argument

we already agreed here that DBS =//=Xenoverse thus we don`t scale super feats to xenoverse cause super came way after xenoverse was released. the game was based on Battle of gods, super retconned most of it and put some major feats that xenoverse characters doessn`t get the scale. see what iam saying? as for post-SSG SS3 goku being stronger than SSB goku is but a speculation. hell, going by narration, and feats SSG is above post-SSG SS3 goku from xenoverse. and like i already said, hit was keeping up with goku whiout his technique before improving. improved hit is above goku. infact, hit was holding back the entire time lmao.

I'm not making valid points? lmao. You are completely being biased and unreasonably trying to claim Hit is superior than Demigra without any solid and concrete explanation, all you actually said is "Hit is faster and has hax therefore Hit wins"? you can't even refute me in proper way. You ignored my statement regarding Demigra cannot die even though he's already been killed, he still exists somewhere along the time space continuum without a BODY(meaning he could still be alive in non-corporeal form),he can still BFR someone to another timeline while being somewhere else, he can telepathically mind control anyone he wishes to. Demigra can literally mind control hit from the start without him even knowing cuz it's telepathically!

You didn't even read my freaking post on why Xenoverse characters are superior than the canon ones. you CLEARLY didn't. Am i not making any sense to you?. i was scaling Beerus and all other characters from Demigra himself, you're so heavily misinformed, I didn't use freaking Battle of Gods movie materials or Super, im using Legit Xenoverse materials, sources and feats from the final battle in the game itself. Demigra in Base form Has the ability to DESTROY all timelines with a single charged-attack and recreate new ones afterwards so destroying a universe is not even a problem for Demigra which feats are set to be above all Super's feats so far, and then i scaled Beerus from Demigra himself by using the sound files and the statement from Beerus that he can defeat Demigra which was mentioned twice in the game. If Demigra can destroy a universe with relative ease, so can Beerus and Whis. And we don't even know how strong Beerus and Whis really are in Xenoverse, Battle of God movie doesn't have anything to do here.

Goku SSJ3God Goku damaged Demigra and fought evenly with Demigra final form along with the PC in the cracked of time. Meaning they have cracked the 3-A barrier, possess the ability to destroy a universe with ease, can move at absurd speed while outside of Time. Did SSB do any of these feats?, also explain to me what is a Super Saiyan Blue, because i'm starting to doubt your knowledge regarding Dragonball matters.

Regarding Hit, lol do you even know what Hit was holding back? lmao he held back by not using his assassination TECHNIQUE, again he was not holding back any his strength or speed. His strength and speed were shown to be limited at some point, stated by Goku himself. After his time stop duration increase, he gained an upper hand again and freeze Goku in time stopped, Hit has been dumbfounded way too many times when Goku moved in time stopped and wasn't able track Goku's speed. His time stop ability literally helped him from getting demolished by Goku, otherwise Hit would be good as dead.

Back