• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi: Reasons for Kenichi's 9-A Tier?

Well, it seems like an informed guess, based on my own memories of the series, but it would be much better if we had some feats or calculations to go by.

Oh my. I didn't realize someone already made this, as I made a similar thread myself. Sorry about that. Though my thread covers some other topics as well.

In all honestly I think his tier fits him, I read the whole series and his last fights him and his opponent were able to heavily damage a room, although the top tiers cold be looked at more. Hayato was able to survive some big explosion?

Grudgeman1706 said:
In all honestly I think his tier fits him, I read the whole series and his last fights him and his opponent were able to heavily damage a room, although the top tiers cold be looked at more. Hayato was able to survive some big explosion?
Not sure if this thread is still running, but Hayato tanked a ballistic missile with no visible signs of injury while the only other Grand Master level fighter left on the planet gave him a harder time. Even then, he was still holding back.

I personally think that Kenichi's rating is fairly appropriate given that he can punch people through entire reinforced concrete walls with his blows while bleeding out, numb from having his nerves and ki blocked, and being beaten to the point of being unable to see or hear properly while holding back to avoid killing his target.

Not sure if this thread is still running, but Hayato tanked a ballistic missile with no visible signs of injury while the only other Grand Master level fighter left on the planet gave him a harder time. Even then, he was still holding back.

I personally think that Kenichi's rating is fairly appropriate given that he can punch people through entire reinforced concrete walls with his blows while bleeding out, numb from having his nerves and ki blocked, and being beaten to the point of being unable to see or hear properly while holding back to avoid killing his target.

I'm getting the ballistic missile one calc'd, and as for Hayato he wasent holding back, he ran as fast as he could to destroy the rocket and hit it as hard as he can. It would be stupid of him not to go all out to destroy the smile as fast as he can. It's a good durability feat though. If you can find more feats for the other masters that would be helpful.

Also if it's a ballistic missile like you stated, this pretty much solidifies Hayato being town level at his best. Since a crus missile has 4 times the power of Hiroshima.

Akisame casually flipping a speeding van while bloodlusted.

Saiga and Senzui busting several floors of a building and hovering in mid-air from the force of their blows.

Saiga defeating multiple Master-class (Meaning that they're far above Kenichi) opponents with casual finger strikes before the coat he was about to place on Miu began to fall.

Hongou and Junazard busting numerous towers during their fight. The former scales to Sakaki and the latter managed to fight a restrained Hayato to a standstill.

Back