• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi Discussion Thread

This series is lacking many profiles, Like Shigure or Sakaki for example, so I made this to see if anybody would like to discuss or be interested in possible profiles.
Kenichi Shirahama-from-Kenichi- The Mightiest Disciple-20613-2027620383

Hmm. I could get to making those profiles at some point. Lately have been busy fixing Hayato, Kenichi and Mikumi. Which is done.

Though if you want to make the profiles you can go ahead. Here's my sandbox listing pretty much everyone's notable stuff. So you can get info on there.

Thanks for doing the crts, they sort of brought Kenichi back in to the forums, Kenichi being my top 3

Oh it's nothing yet. They will become pretty popular. Trust me on this, any series i get my hands on is bound to become popular, memetic and despised.

Back