• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

History of VSB

I got a question tho, as a “new member” here (of course, compared to 10 years members, I am new)

Many believe that @Antvasima is presented to be top of authority (has almost the biggest influence here, in comments, in likes, in endless projects that are run by vsbattle, in contributions, in blogs…etc.) is it true? Or does he have no importance or special state in the wiki?
Us three bureaucrats have the same amount of authority.

Also, where is Galaxian Pyron? What happens to him?
Inactive since 2011.

I mean sure, in terms of role, you 3 have the same amount of authority, but does he have no special importance/status in the wiki?
I mean, he has some special fandom positions and this forum website runs through him. He's also respected as most senior member. These things would, in practice, make little difference, though. Ultimately we three either have to agree or we have to ask our fandom overlords for a solution.

So he does not run the wiki anymore? Did he resign himself? Who runs this website, tho?
He went inactive. When a bureaucrat goes inactive other people can just pick up the job after a while.

I mean, he has some special fandom positions and this forum website runs through him. He's also respected as most senior member. These things would, in practice, make little difference, though. Ultimately we three either have to agree or we have to ask our fandom overlords for a solution.
Mhm, understandable then
He went inactive. When a bureaucrat goes inactive other people can just pick up the job after a while.
Wait, so basically he still has his permissions saved when he comes back?

Oh god, that's good. At least fair to you and others, tho. Does he have the right to request it back when he comes online?
Once your position is gone, you're just a regular users again. Doesn't have any more rights than anyone else.

Ryukama probably knows the joke battles stuff better than me.
I created profiles for Terry Crews and Isaiah Mustafa from the Old Spice commercials after an admin told me it was okay. The pages got deleted and I was banned anyways. I appealed my ban but the profiles were kept removed. Then Ant and some other users recommended creating a site for "joke profiles" so I did.

I created profiles for Terry Crews and Isaiah Mustafa from the Old Spice commercials after an admin told me it was okay. The pages got deleted and I was banned anyways. I appealed my ban but the profiles were kept removed. Then Ant and some other users recommended creating a site for "joke profiles" so I did.
Who banned you?

What a nice story, haha. You did not give up and still wanted the pages XD.

Peak Pfp

Well i'm not that good for summarising because it was long ago but okay:
It's really related to Bleach and fyi, the state of Bleach in this website was so f***ing awful back then
And i kinda forgot but there was some of outbreak that caused a lot's of old Bleach supporters got banned, and it was an mass-ban (whoever related to that person would get banned as well), not only that as one of the former admin (which is also my friend) got bullied by those folks due of his....sexuality
And it got worse after that as several months later many of the mods/admins got banned due of the concensus of the catastrophe

I might miss and forgot some of the detail so someone can correct me

But one thing that i can say, all of the catastrophe events that happened started in 2018 is like an chain reaction and it finished on what we know as "Sera-EX true face reveal" which you guys has witnessed

Well i'm not that good for summarising because it was long ago but okay:
It's really related to Bleach and fyi, the state of Bleach in this website was so f***ing awful back then
And i kinda forgot but there was some of outbreak that caused a lot's of old Bleach supporters got banned, and it was an mass-ban (whoever related to that person would get banned as well), not only that as one of the former admin (which is also my friend) got bullied by those folks due of his....sexuality
And it got worse after that as several months later many of the mods/admins got banned due of the concensus of the catastrophe

I might miss and forgot some of the detail so someone can correct me
Bleach fans stay gooning.

The Bleach Conspiracy. Ah, good times. Long story short, Sera was really deep into the pockets of the staff body even back in the days. A couple of mods and regulars, who happend to be huge Bleach fans, banded together to expose her for being fake and toxic. They were correct in the end, but went about it in a awful and toxic way too, which led to a a mass ban of unparralled proportions. So many productive members, including like 5 staff members iirc, were axed. Some for good reason, some not so much.

It was akin to a civil war and the aftermaths is Sera getting the boot instead and around half of the banned users being pardoned. But I think only 2 members came actually back and only Gin is active really.

The Bleach Conspiracy. Ah, good times. Long story short, Sera was really deep into the pockets of the staff body even back in the days. A couple of mods and regulars, who happend to be huge Bleach fans, banded together to expose her for being fake and toxic. They were correct in the end, but went about it in a awful and toxic way too, which led to a a mass ban of unparralled proportions. So many productive members, including like 5 staff members iirc, were axed. Some for good reason, some not so much.

It was akin to a civil war and the aftermaths is Sera getting the boot instead and around half of the banned users being pardoned. But I think only 2 members came actually back and only Gin is active really.
Thanks for providing a more detail of it, Witchy
Until this days, remembering this such of event giving me a shiver like holy goodness it was so f***ed up
Also around that time my mental and temper started to devolved into a bad state

Back