• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well, from what I've seen, Vecna's Mindhax is powerful enough to affect the inhabitants of Infinite Universes.

But, I am not sure if it will even affect Hircine, since in TES, the Spirit of each living being is effectively made of Magicka, and grows in size and density as the Magical Power of its holder grows, and considering that one's Mind and Counsciousness are also a part of their Spirit in TES, both Mental and Spiritual Resistances would logically scale to power.

So given this mechanics behind the nature of the Soul (or the Spirit in general), I am not too sold on Vecna mindhaxing Hircine.

But then again, Vecna is 2-C so not sure why this match was even made in the first place.

Vecna's mindhax is 4D and works on abstracts.

I believe Bambu also said something about demon lords existing in each layer, of which there are an infinite number of. Vecna upscales from these demon lords who can mindhax each other with 2-A range.

Power Steal the literal Aspect of Strength / Guile / Speed of a Low 1-C God?

But again Vecna is 2-C so why was this match even made

Thing is if this wasn't under SBA Vecna would probably win through incap. But since this is a Darkseid situation Hircine's 1-C self won't just quit as he would just remake another aspect if Vecna somehow manages to incap.

>Power Null

Gotta explain what it does and its potency, since just "via dispel magic and anti-magic field" is hella vague and doesn't tell me much about anything.

Then again, is Power Null really useful against a direct aspect of a Low 1-C God who is being directly controlled by said God?

>Imprieonment Spell

elaborate

BEcause the difference between 2-C and Low 2-C isn't infinite, it's just unquantifiable

Yeah, the gap isn't infinite going by our current standards, but it is still big enough beings who make time flow with its heartbeats and create / manipulate entire Universes by existing are just very high Low 2-Cs, not 2-Cs.

Well I doubt things like soul/mind/power null should work, unless they are tier 1 potency, since the aspect has a direct connection to the Low 1-C Hircine.

Dispel Magic can remove powers so a character is limited to physical actions

Imprisonment spell can do a ton of things, like, say, locking the aspect in unbreakable chains that prevent movement and any abilities, including thought based abilities.

Vecna in his most powerful form and arguably boosted by a higher dimensional being would still die to a High 2A forming in the Multiverse. So his hax doesn't really breach in the Tier 1 zone. So if a win isn't just "Who can kill who first" and is "He must permanently kill Hircine" I don't see how Vecna can win.

Back