• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hinata Hyüga (Composite) vs Orihime Inoue (Composite)

Hinata ofc. Kurosaki-kun girl is annonying to me sometimes and while I like the two big reasons, I like Hinata's reasons better.

I don't like Rukia too much, but I like her with Ichigo better, tbh.

That ship isn't so orange...

Also sorry to change the subject but could someone give me a link to were i could read the novels or if there is not a place were i could buy them in English. (thanks and sorry for the trouble)

Wife swap
Lmao! Orihime's AP is only equal to Base Ginjo's Durability before taking Ichigo's power, correct?

Edit: And her only offensive technique is reactionary at that.

Revisions are a thing. And Ginjo's dura is going up to at least Mountain+/Large Mountain anyway.

Its also not her only offensive technique. Tsubaki attacking normally is a thing.

Orihime can Reject inside and outside the shield for those who didn't know this here are the scans.

Orihime's AP still uses her Rejection hax ability it would kill Hinata instantly by rejecting with matter manipulation.

In a nutshell Hinata will had never existed. Orihime's shield rejects stuff to the previous stated of existence in this case Hinata gets erase from the timeline on the molecular and atom level.

Now I'm not against Orihime winning this (though Hinata>Orihime), but I neither recall her stuff working on an atomic level nor being used to erase things from causal law.

AnonymousBlank said:
Revisions are a thing. And Ginjo's dura is going up to at least Mountain+/Large Mountain anyway.

Its also not her only offensive technique. Tsubaki attacking normally is a thing.
But that's for Post Absorption Ginjo, no? And wasn't Tsubaki destroyed? Iirc, she never used him again.

Base is going up via taking out Ishida who can fight Szayel who by default has to be above Dordonni who can fight Bankai Ichigo.

AnonymousBlank said:
Base is going up via taking out Ishida who can fight Szayel who by default has to be above Dordonni who can fight Bankai Ichigo.
But Unlike Shinigami, Quincy don't scale durabiliry from their AP by virtue of needing to pull in Reiatsu. They don't have that Reiatsu defense, right? Thus Blut Vene Exists, which Uryu doesn't have. I'm sure he has some nice Durability feats that I can't remember, but Nothing comparable to his AP if I remember correctly.

anyways, this is an "At Least 8A" vs a "7C, with 7A durability with shields"

so wouldn't Orihime AP stomp Hinata even without Shun Shun Rika?

But Unlike Shinigami, Quincy don't scale durabiliry from their AP by virtue of needing to pull in Reiatsu. They don't have that Reiatsu defense, right? Thus Blut Vene Exists, which Uryu doesn't have. I'm sure he has some nice Durability feats that I can't remember, but Nothing comparable to his AP if I remember correctly.

Quincy have Blut Beve and Blut Arteries which just enhances their AP and Durability by flowing reiatsu through their veins. Their AP and Durability is the same.

Mickey1940 said:
anyways, this is an "At Least 8A" vs a "7C, with 7A durability with shields"

so wouldn't Orihime AP stomp Hinata even without Shun Shun Rika?
Nope, and Hinata's Gentle Fist bypasses Durability for Tier 6's in base let alone amped.

Nope, and Hinata's Gentle Fist bypasses Durability for Tier 6's in base let alone amped.

Gentle Fist needs to make physical contact, including Twin Lion Fist which is specifically said to drain Chakra from the body. Otherwise it does nothing against her Shield but break her fingers.

Non canon Hinata actually doesn't need physical contact. She shoots lines of chakra outside of her body and uses gentle fist that way.

Either way though, she would probably get close as a first move anyway (Although she still wouldn't need to touch her).

YungManzi said:
Non canon Hinata actually doesn't need physical contact. She shoots lines of chakra outside of her body and uses gentle fist that way.

Either way though, she would probably get close as a first move anyway (Although she still wouldn't need to touch her).
I'm assuming you're talking about Protective Eight Trigrams, which I don't see helping much considering that the Dura Negating part of Gentle Fist needs to make physical contact, auxiliary moves like Air Palm, Rotation, and Protective do not in any way do this. Furthermore, she has to get past Orihime's Shiten Koshun which with Orihime's reactions is impossible, along with her being able to One Shot with any attack. The second Hinata makes contact with her Shield, she gets one shotted by the AP difference.

Not just protective Eight Trigrams, Hinata in the ultimate ninja/Storm games has used it offensively.

Air Lion palms and straight up casually not needing to actually touch her opponent with gentle fist.

Protective Eight Trigrams can be used offensively as well anyway (In fact, it's technically an offensive move), like how she used it in the anime.

I'm assuming you're talking about Protective Eight Trigrams, which I don't see helping much considering that the Dura Negating part of Gentle Fist needs to make physical contact, auxiliary moves like Air Palm, Rotation, and Protective do not in any way do this

^ Never said that she couldn't use it offensively, only that it isn't dura negating.

And again, Orihime's reactions make it impossible for Hinata to ever land a attack before she puts her shield up, while Orihime only needs one, as soon as Hinata makes contact with Shiten Koshun. You even said it yourself, Hinata would go for Melee before anything.

Hinata is gonna be getting an upgrade soon....very soon. But until then, this is a bad matchup. considering Hinata's Bread abd Butter is cqc whereas Orihime's Bread and Butter is preventing that.

I just want to state for the Record that Hinata "Can" One Shot Orihime.

Ooc, Hinata wrecks btw with supplimentary Academy technuques.

Back