• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Higurashi bruh moments compilation

Going over the few facts i have learned over the first 2 arcs (Onikakushi and Watanagashi)

>Every year, due to the Curse of Oyashiro-sama, one person dies and another is "Demoned away", aka goes missing.

>Demoned away perhaps refers to someone being captured by demons and eaten by them?

>Curse went as it should in Onikakushi, but not in Watanagashi, were 2 people died in the day of the festival, and about 5-7 more died (depending on what the **** Watanagashi's ending is implying)

>Keiichi saw possibly demonic beings in the ending of Onikakushi (?)

>Keiichi was going insane in Onikakushi, possibly supernaturally so?

>Rena has nervous problems, and can get pretty violent (events of Watanagashi lead me to believe Rena going crazy in Onikakushi may have been Keiichi going nuts)

>Mion is (probably) ******* insane

>Rika had drugs with her, probably same drugs as Mion in Onikakushi

>Mion hates Sakoto (probably)

>could Mion be actually possessed by a demon? or is it something more like a alternative personality

>Watanagashi was a festival for canibalism

>Sonozaki, Furude and Kiyosomething are the important families. possibly murderous

>In Watanagashi, Takano and Mion both seemily lived even after dying. Could it be related to the jumping noises everyone but Keiichi heard in the taboo shrine?

I'm still so confused. In fact, i'm even more confused than after i finished Onikakushi. Very enjoyable tho

Screenshot 20200506-114344 YouTube
Screenshot 20200506-114350 YouTube
Screenshot 20200506-114354 YouTube
This is hitting home in more ways than one. Specially in recent times, i relate to thi immensely.

Screenshot 20200506-223533 YouTube
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

You playing the PS2 port with the extra scenario? (Then again that kinda applies to most ports).

>akasaka

Wait till you see what he has in store. Dude is badass.

I can already tell, he's so cool. Keiichi is a great protagonist, but Akasaka is already giving him a run for his money

Screenshot 20200507-225243 YouTube
in other news this game almost succeeds in making me cry agai

So in this chapter, we play as Shion and it's very, very weird. The game really doesn't hold back with her, she's a vile, malicious, manipulative, obssessed and psychotic bitch. Almost feel like playing as the villain.

But i like it. It's so well written. Never have quite seen a story do this and pull it off so well.

Back