• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Higher Dimensional Existence upgrade for LOD

Status
Not open for further replies.
In this thread Silver Sea is accepted as 6D structure.

Abyss of Craving is formed due to the Craving of the Silver Sea and for the Lion of Destruction born from that Abyss of Craving using it as an Mother's Womb. Additionally Lion of Destruction is Creature stated to Powerful enough to destroy the Silver Sea itself. So I was hoping to get HDE for LOD if this enough to Qualify for Higher dimensional Existence for being born from higher dimensional concepts.

Lunas Womb was turned into Abyss of Craving to give birth to LOD.

"There are several <abysses> in the Silver Water Sacred Sea. They are pools of a certain kind of magical power that absorb people's thoughts and feelings. The Disaster Abyssal World of Ewezeino is one of these <abyssal pools>. All kinds of craving are sucked in there and swirl around as magical power."
"The source of the phantom is craving. It is a thirsting desire. Superiority, obedience, order, defence, domination, the mind that desires them, the craving that pervades the Silver Water Sacred Sea, is what forms them."

He goes on to explain.

"At the bottom of the <Abyss of Craving>, concentrated desires stagnate and accumulate. It is from this thickest craving that the most powerful phantom, the Artsenon lion of destruction, is born. The lion means the king of the hundred beasts. In other words, they are the kings of phantoms."

Does this mean that the Kostoria and that one-armed man are phantom beasts born of craving?

"They are said to possess every kind of craving that brings misfortune to the Silver Sea, but the strongest core of them is the urge to destroy. Therefore, they are abhorred as the lions of destruction and carry within them the mighty power of perdition."
 The Lion of Perdition of Artsenon is a phantom beast that is said to dwell at the bottom of the <Disastrous Abyss of Craving>.

The king of phantoms with a destructive impulse, according to some. It is said to be the calamity that destroys the Silver Water Sacred Sea.
 It is so named because it was discovered by the Arzenon family.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"What are you playing at? Our long-cherished dream has finally come true! The incarnation of the Lion of Doom, which is said to have been performed by the founder of Artsenon. We have at last laid our finger on the essence of a magic technique lost since time immemorial!"

Dominique says triumphantly.

"The Lion of perdition of Artsenon dwells in the depths of the Abyss of Craving. As you can imagine, I couldn't get my hands on him either. But who can go to the bottom of the Abyss of Thirst? Even the lion of perdition can't get out of it."

It was as if he was eager to talk about the results of his research.

"I thought about it! Then I thought of a way to make the Abyss of Craving itself the mother's womb. Then the lion of Artsenon's doom can be born. Perhaps this is the true story of the Princess of the Abyss of Disaster from the remaining literature."

.With a corpse-like face and dead eyes, Dominique peeks out a smile.

"But there was still a problem. How do you turn the Abyss of Craving into a womb? The answer is the craving you have."

Luna looked back at her grandfather with a look of confusion on her face.

"You have turned your strong craving for a child into a phantom beast. The Phoenix of Conception. It has the power to turn your womb into the <Abyss of Craving>. In short, the child you give birth to will be incarnated as the Lion of Doom of Arzenon."

NOTE: HDE is Only argued for Fundamental Concepts of LOD for being embodiments of higher dimensional concepts.

Last edited:
will reply more in detail but at the moment it feels like a stretch.
Since higher dimensional existence is about their physical matter. a concept being higher dimensional doesn't necessarily mean their physical vessel/incarnation will be of the same level of existence.

Key note in the Incarnation because it also translate as embodying. so the child born is simply embodying the higher dimensional concept and not the concept itself making it less convincing that it does exist in the same level of existence as the concept despite having the power to draw out from the concept it embodies

will reply more in detail but at the moment it feels like a stretch.
Since higher dimensional existence is about their physical matter. a concept being higher dimensional doesn't necessarily mean their physical vessel/incarnation will be of the same level of existence.

Key note in the Incarnation because it also translate as embodying. so the child born is simply embodying the higher dimensional concept and not the concept itself making it less convincing that it does exist in the same level of existence as the concept despite having the power to draw out from the concept it embodies
I was only hoping to get the concept of that LOD as Higher dimensional Existence if that works?. I should have specified that correctly. Because physical body is just a manifestation of whatever that concept creates. In Maou Gakuin Sources/Fundamental Concepts are important things not physical manifestation.

Isn't this can be listed as HDE just for his Source? I will change the OP if that works.

Eques already has HDE for similar kinda reason.
Higher-Dimensional Existence (Eques is the will of the world and the aggregation of many gods that comprises the world's existence, and if he is destroyed, the world will collapse)

Last edited:
Isn't this can be listed as HDE just for his Source? I will change the OP if that works.
depends
iirc Source can be tangible in the verse (They can literally pierce your source like a core and outright kill a being)
If that is true i think it is possible for them to have their source on that level of existence but it should be stated as such. similar to Anos having his source exist on a higher level than his own body that it may be possible to corrupt his body but not his source.

should work imo

depends
iirc Source can be tangible in the verse (They can literally pierce your source like a core and outright kill a being)
If that is true i think it is possible for them to have their source on that level of existence but it should be stated as such. similar to Anos having his source exist on a higher level than his own body that it may be possible to corrupt his body but not his source.

should work imo
Yeah this has happened many times character has been affected his body but couldn't do anything to his source. (Except Evansmana which is introduced as only single weakness of LOD). His body durability and AP is just related to how much magic he outputs.

We have 9D Soul for DMC. It wouldn't be surprised to have higher dimensional source right.

We have 9D Soul for DMC. It wouldn't be surprised to have higher dimensional source right.
9D souls for DMC is dumb
Yeah this has happened many times character has been affected his body but couldn't do anything to his source. (Except Evansmana which is introduced as only single weakness of LOD). His body durability and AP is just related to how much magic he outputs.
Aight fair
I guess if its just the source. Put me on agree with just the source

I agree with dread suggestions above.
@ImmortalDread does this wank seems fine to you?
Abyss of Craving statement is clear cut LMAO.
sweating-nervous.gif

I disagree. Using whataboutsam argument that DMC has the same nature as here is actually weak. DMC will be downgraded soon by Sir Oven and DT.
We can talk about that when it's Downgraded and Ignoring DMC case care to give other examples where in the wiki we treat higher dimensional concepts as lower dimensional existence? LOD Sources are clear cut stated to born from Silver Sea craving. Author when describing concepts of world and concepts of Silver Sea he clear cut differentiates. I don't see why we need to treat it as lower dimensional concepts when we specifically has statement clearly mentioned the source itself is formed by Silver Sea.
"The source of the phantom is craving. It is a thirsting desire. Superiority, obedience, order, defence, domination, the mind that desires them, the craving that pervades the Silver Water Sacred Sea, is what forms them."

Till then, I disagree with it. Only because it is accepted does not mean I will agree with other upgrades based on the same bullshit.

I will give my details later.

Till then, I disagree with it. Only because it is accepted does not mean I will agree with other upgrades based on the same bullshit.

I will give my details later.
Digimon has higher dimensional soul, i am pretty sure Nasuverse also has same thing. Also DMC Has nothing to do with my statement. You can have higher dimensionality but not AP and durability of same level. I hope you don't bring any AP and durability feats for Anos stating it doens't qualifies for that. Even FAQ page clear cut mentions about higher dimensionality doesn't EQ to higher dimensional AP and durability.

Well i was saving this for last case. i don't even need to bring other verses lol.

We have higher dimensionality for Eques in Maou for same reason just as how LOD beings borns. Here Eques is born from World will where LOD is born Silver Sea concepts.
If this helps to clarify things which already in the profiles.

It does not help at all since he is the world himself (bubble = 5D). I will give my arguments later when I got my laptop.

Kinda with dread on this one. The cravings pervade the silver sea but the source of the cravings are the inhabitants in the different countless worlds.
What would qualify as HDE to me will be the Abyss of Craving itself. Does being born from a HDE source give HDE?

Not necessarily, source itself has nothing to do with physical body.

Either way this topic is controversial since we are not even discussing if source's output = source's nature.

Not necessarily, source itself has nothing to do with physical body.

Either way this topic is controversial since we are not even discussing if source's output = source's nature.
When i said HDE source i wasn't referring to concept. I was asking if being born from something with HDE will give HDE

Kinda with dread on this one. The cravings pervade the silver sea but the source of the cravings are the inhabitants in the different countless worlds.
Scan says Silver Sea not worlds.
What would qualify as HDE to me will be the Abyss of Craving itself. Does being born from a HDE source give HDE?
Tell me why a concept born from higher dimensionality will have lower dimensional existence? I don't see any logical reasoning here.

When i said HDE source i wasn't referring to concept. I was asking if being born from something with HDE will give HDE
It's simple if you think reasonably. A 3D being gives birth to 3D being not 2D being. Don't see any reason to consider the higher dimensional concepts giving birth to a concept as lower dimensional existence. Especially LOD is creature powerful enough to destroy the sea itself. Do you think Abyss of Craving gives birth to lower dimensional existence which can destroy the Silver Sea. Your thinking It's far fetched bro.

I could just use Occam's razor because I have simple and single explanations for what is being proposed opposing parties like you are using too complex explanations.

Last edited:
Which is why i asked the question. Also wouldn't all phantoms have HDE too by that logic?
Well maybe If staff agrees with that i am fine with that. Well we can ask that thing when a staff replies. They might scale but their durability will still be only 5D not 6D. Wiki treats the AP and durability based on feats.

I disagree. Using whataboutsam argument that DMC has the same nature as here is actually weak. DMC will be downgraded soon by Sir Oven and DT.
Just to clarify, no, they aren't planning a CRT for DMC specifically by themselves, certainly not Ovens. Not why they'll be downgraded either.

But rather, DT and Ultima have plans for a sitewide Tier 1 revision. Whenever that comes out (Certainly not anytime soon tho).

Just to clarify, no, they aren't planning a CRT for DMC specifically by themselves, certainly not Ovens. Not why they'll be downgraded either.

But rather, DT and Ultima have plans for a sitewide Tier 1 revision. Whenever that comes out (Certainly not anytime soon tho).
Indirectly or directly, through that DMC will be downgraded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back