• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Higher dimensional existance and Range question..

I have a question about higher dimmensionnal existance and the need of range to affect it.

If the higher dimmensionnal form (like a soul) is not always in the higher dimmensionnal realm (it's originate from here and return to it later when body die or other thing).

Does you still need range to affect it when it's not in the 9D realm? You don't need your atk to have the range to go the 9D realm as the soul isn't there.

Seem weird to me to need range to affect a thing that doesn't need to cross something even if it's a higher dimmensionnal existance.

Depends, fiction doesn't always comply with our rules of dimensions, even if they have stuff like R > F a Higher-Dimensional Object isn't always unimaginably big in comparison to a lower dimension.

If the 9D Object in its verse/context is shown to have a set size, is visible, and can be approached while in a lower dimension then I see no reason why you shouldn't be able to hit it.

Depends, fiction doesn't always comply with our rules of dimensions, even if they have stuff like R > F a Higher-Dimensional Object isn't always unimaginably big in comparison to a lower dimension.

If the 9D Object in its verse/context is shown to have a set size, is visible, and can be approached while in a lower dimension then I see no reason why you shouldn't be able to hit it.
Here different feat of affecting a 9D higher dimmensionnal soul in dmc when in a human/monster body. Doesnt show any need of specific range to affect it here to me by ex

Here different feat of affecting a 9D higher dimmensionnal soul in dmc when in a human/monster body. Doesnt show any need of specific range to affect it here to me by ex
Hitting something HD is not equal to your hax spreading throughout each and every dimensional axis of HD victim.

Someone did not read the HDE page. We never said you cannot touch or hit the soul, i personally have explained multiple times on even the upgrade as long as you have sufficient NPI you can touch a HDE soul, caress it, massage it, have sex with it.... but it will only affect infinitesimal portion of soul while the rest of portion of soul will not enjoy your pleasurable touch.
Pseudo-Invulnerability: Due to the additional axis spatially inherent to them, higher-dimensional objects are comprised of more information than what can normally be described in lower-dimensional spaces, and thus may only be capable of interacting with them through lower-dimensional "slices" or cross-sections of their bodies.

Also good job showing feats of characters who have NPI and are capable of affecting entire soul. In one case you outright mentioned DW haxxing souls....something which is 1C itself. Nice job.

Hitting something HD is not equal to your hax spreading throughout each and every dimensional axis of HD victim.

Someone did not read the HDE page. We never said you cannot touch or hit the soul, i personally have explained multiple times on even the upgrade as long as you have sufficient NPI you can touch a HDE soul, caress it, massage it, have sex with it.... but it will only affect infinitesimal portion of soul while the rest of portion of soul will not enjoy your pleasurable touch.

Also good job showing feats of characters who have NPI and are capable of affecting entire soul. In one case you outright mentioned DW haxxing souls....something which is 1C itself. Nice job.
Except the soul in dmc never show to be this Big otherwise it wouldn't be possible to be contained in a human body or that a guy could litteraly handle it with his hand.

Except the soul in dmc never show to be this Big otherwise it wouldn't be possible to be contained in a human body or that a guy could litteraly handle it with his hand.
okay first it's not a necessity for ALL of it to be contained in the body inorder to make it connected to it. just a part of it can.

and second yes a guy can only handle the 3D portions of it. because it doesn't have 9D mass it only has 9D volume

Well since you are expert. Why don't you enlighten me on how to draw and animate Higher Dimensional characters.

okay first it's not a necessity for ALL of it to be contained in the body inorder to make it connected to it. just a part of it can.

and second yes a guy can only handle the 3D portions of it. because it doesn't have 9D mass it only has 9D volume
A'd where it's tell to have 9D volume pls? We only that the soul is not in the 9D realm when inhabiting human, that a soul core can be handle in human hand, and that you can litteral suck the soul out of human.

None of these thing will be possible with what you tell

A'd where it's tell to have 9D volume pls? We only that the soul is not in the 9D realm when inhabiting human, that a soul core can be handle in human hand, and that you can litteral suck the soul out of human.
Statement says everyone has hd souls even humans, humans being humans cannot comprehend or interact with souls anyways.
Only guys who manipulate souls are demons or humans with excellent magical prowess. Or demon hunters with weapons made out of demonic material created for sole purpose of killing demons because normal weaponry cannot do jackshit.

Also good example you have of a normal human. V is nothing special after all. He is just a fodder ass human amirite??

No? It is stated to be 9D. did you even read the statement?
It continues to hide mysteries that humans and demons don't understand, mysteries but every human has such. A basic nine-dimensional form, generally speaking, it originates from and returns to a higher dimension beyond the Eightfold Path.
it's says right there is 9 dimensional form. and high D volume always applies to High D things, that's quite literally the only thing HDE nets you by itself lol

Back