• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Are we give higher dimensional existance and/or higher tier for verse that just have statement like:

• Higher plane/dimension
  • 5th 6th..... dimension
  • Embed the lower world

Even if that verse not have proof about qualitative superiority of each dimensions??

Iirc Ultima said something in DMC 9D thread that you could being HDE without having tier corresponse to the amount of D you possesses,

Iirc Ultima said something in DMC 9D thread that you could being HDE without having tier corresponse to the amount of D you possesses,
Yeah i mean even if there are no proof about superiority each dimension

I think you still have to prove about superiority for your HDE being valid. Just stated something like higher D or 6D 8D 9D..... i think not enough

You can have HDE without being higher tier.

And you would still gain the benefits of whatever the extra axis grants you within the context of the verse. If it wasn't elaborated you are still HDE with almost no benefits of it except probably being hard to reach for some hax range

Iirc Ultima said for HDE that not have corresponse tier or rather just having more dimensional axes without any further elaborate, you can still cover the totality of HDE being if you have Interdimensional range

You can have HDE without being higher tier.

And you would still gain the benefits of whatever the extra axis grants you within the context of the verse. If it wasn't elaborated you are still HDE with almost no benefits of it except probably being hard to reach for some hax range
Iirc Ultima said for HDE that not have corresponse tier or rather just having more dimensional axes without any further elaborate, you can still cover the totality of HDE being if you have Interdimensional range
Yeah i know what you mean, i mean even if it just HDE not tier, is each dimension can be valid HDE without proof of superiority each other?

Back