• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
A CRT for the (In)famous ecchi series of High School DxD.

The proposal for such changes are on here, which for the sake of this CRT I will explain them with scans/text from the novel in detail.

Sacred Gears

Sacred Gears should have Reactive Evolution.

For those not in the Know, Sacred Gears are items or powers created by the God of the Bible in the series as a part of their system to enact Miracles. They can come into many forms where as an item (Ex. Boosted Gear, which is Issei's SG that takes the form of a gauntlet) or even in a non-physical form or of the sort (Ex. Forbidden Balor View, which is Gasper's SG that takes form in his own eyes), but the one thing all SG's have in common is the power to evolve the stronger their user's desire becomes.

“Also one more thing. It’s about the Sacred Gear. When you use your Sacred Gear, just remember this.”

Buchou starts to stroke my cheek with her hand.

—Desire. Sacred Gear is driven with the power of desire. And it also determines the power for it as well. Even though you are a Devil, your will to desire hasn’t been lost. The stronger you desire, the stronger your Sacred Gear will respond to you.”

—Desire.

The power of desire will activate the Sacred Gear……
This is supported later with how the Sacred Gear can use their Hosts feelings and will to power up--

Why should my parents have to be killed by this kind of bastard? That’s also a stupid reason. My father and mother had nothing to do with you.

“...Kill them? My father and mother? Why should they have to be mixed up in the situation of someone like you and be killed? As if I know anything about things like valuable or destiny!”

He is the one person I can’t forgive. Vali Lucifer.

“As if I’ll let you do it.”

He is the one person I absolutely cannot forgive!

“I’ll be damned if I let my parents be killed by the likes of yooooooooooooou!”

[Welsh Dragon Over Booster!!!!]

As if responding to my anger, my Sacred Gear started to release a strong bright red aura. With the ring I got from Azazel also acting on it, I equipped Booster Gear Scale Mail without having to sacrifice anything. However, a countdown-like thing appeared on the jewel of my left arm’s gauntlet. Time-wise, I didn’t have even fifteen minutes. Though it was still better than the mere ten seconds of my incomplete Balance Breaker.

“Look, Albion. Hyoudou Issei’s power went up by an incomparable amount. The plain and simple reason called rage was the trigger, but this is... Hahahaha, what a Dragon’s surge.”

[Sacred Gears simply use strong emotions as food for power. Hyoudou Issei’s rage is at its genuine limit, and it’s turned towards you. Only straightforward people can draw out the Dragon’s power.]

--And even more with the Sacred Gear enabling itself to evolve and grow based on said user's emotions and will.

“Hey, Ddraig. The Sacred Gear responds to feelings and evolves, right?”

[Yeah, that’s right, but..why do you ask?]

I picked up the thing lying at my feet—a jewel of the Vanishing Dragon. Earlier, when I hit him, his armour was damaged and this thing flew out. His body’s armour seems to have restored the destroyed section, including the jewel, though. As far as Vali was concerned, this jewel would turn to trash as time passed, so it’s inconsequential. However, there should be at least a little of the Hakuryuukou’s power lodged in it.

“I’m transmitting my image to you. Let’s try it!”

I transmitted the thing I imagined in my brain to Ddraig who was inside me! I imagined hard! If this image was possible, I—

[—. ...Partner, you’ve sent me quite a dangerous image. However, it’s interesting! We may die, but do you have the resolve?]

I smashed the Sekiryuutei jewel that was on the back of my right hand into pieces, and drove into it the Vanishing Dragon jewel that I had picked up before! —Your power of vanishing! I’ll transplant it into my Sacred Gear! While fighting, I had remembered a scene within my mind. It was the battle with Kokabiel the other day. In that battle, Kiba had achieved the so-called impossible fusion of holy and demonic. A silver aura sprang forth from my right hand and wrapped around the right side of my body. A phenomenon from the jewel?

As shown here, a character named Kiba originally only had a SG that produced Demonic-type blades. But once he unlocked his Balance Breaker (basically the ultimate form of a SG), it evolved to allow him to create and use dual natured swords of both holy and demonic types.

And though the result of how each SG evolves is different, the process is the same across all in using their host's desires and feelings to evolve and grow their SG's power.

Charm RIZZ

Vampires should have Empathetic Manipulation as well as some Pure-Blood Devils due to possessing an ability or technique that allows them to influence people to like them.

I leaked my dark thoughts as I lied down over the table.

“...Fuu, even if you say that you want to know what you need to do to be a manly man from me...on the contrary, I would like you guys to teach me how to become a popular man with women. ...Well, it's only about, face and behaviour...”

Kiba and Gasper looked troubled at each other after hearing my murmur.

“Hmn, even if you were to say something like that...”

“M-me too. It isn't like I've done something. It's not like I've used the charm technique characteristic from vampires...”

A charm technique! I could depend on this technique! As if putting my body over the table, I asked Gasper.

“Can I use this technique too?”

Gasper bends his head cutely at my question, and timidly replies.

“...Some pure-blood Devils can use some similar type of technique, but...someone reincarnated from a human would need to have deep knowledge over demonic power...as an absolute requirement to use it...”

─!!

...K-knowledge about magic power, hmm? That's the most challenging part for me. It seems that I don't have a talent for demonic power.

Pretty basic. Not sure if it's even combat-applicable, but it's something.

Soul Manipulation Resistance

This is something rather general and straightforward that can apply to pretty much most people in the series.

In DxD, there is a race of beings called Grim Reapers who carry scythes that allow them to trim down the lifespan of those they cut while also dealing damage along the way.

“Are we going to make Ophis escape while fighting the Grim Reapers?”

I ask Sensei. Sensei shook his head to the sides.

“That would be impossible. Judging from what Ophis said earlier, this space has a special barrier that holds Ophis captured in here. I would love to ask them how they made such a thing, but Ophis must be the only one who can’t leave here. We need to destroy the barrier somehow and escape from here together. And Grim Reapers are more dangerous than you think. In terms of potential, you guys are stronger but it is bad if you get cut with their scythe. Grim Reapers trim down life spans along with giving you damage. If Ise, you who is currently healing your lifespan gets hit by it, you will end up dying because your life span will go down to zero. Ophis is also finite right now. If she gets cut by the scythe repeatedly she will get weaker. So we need to protect Ophis at all cost. If we have her powers get taken away any further than this, the problems will increase drastically. Especially if our opponent is Hades.”

So it means we have to make sure we don’t let the enemy take Ophis. I also need to be careful about the Grim Reapers scythes. I will seriously die if I get cut by them. …….Looks like today is a day where I can get killed by even the slightest of things! This is weird! I already had my hands full with the Mid-class promotion test! And now it all turned around into a situation where our lives are in danger! Sensei then continues.

While this only shows them having life manip, a later character after this named Bennia shows the actual effects of what happens if you do get hit by it.

I have such worries—but Bennia materialises a scythe which is larger than her height within her hand from a different dimension.

《There wouldn’t be any point in you bringing us here if we didn’t do our job after all~》

She says that while her tone doesn’t sound too serious—and the small Grim Reaper girl leaps forward!

Rather than running towards them, she slides towards the group of Vampires! That’s a special trait of a Grim Reaper where she fights while leaving behind her shadows due to the incredible speed.

《Here’s the Grim Reaper girl coming through.》

While talking in a light manner, she creates many duplicates of herself and starts to play around with the soldiers! Even they can’t aim their swords at the opponent they are facing! Even if they swing their swords, they simply cut her duplicate; therefore they can’t even harm her at all.

Kiba sighs due to the amazement from seeing Bennia’s movements.

“……You can grasp hold of her shadow with your eyes, but it’s something created due to her incredible speed. It’s a movement where you can’t catch her that easily even if you were to try.”

So it means it’s the same characteristic as Kiba when he leaves behind his shadow due to his incredible speed.

You can follow her with your eyes. —But it’s something where you won’t be able to hit her directly since she can create a blind spot by making the shadow disappear.

In other words, she can do the same trick as Kiba. ......Is Kiba amazing for being able to make a movement similar to a Grim Reaper or is Bennia amazing for having a similar speed as Kiba who is a strong fighter? Though I can also come up with the conclusion that they are both amazing……

《You’ll die……anyone who sees my scythe will all die.

Bennia slashes the soldiers with her scythe. However, there’s no sign of the soldiers being inflicted with wounds. But the ones slashed by Bennia’s scythe collapse without exception.

The soldiers stop moving as if they had their souls taken away.

Sensei says.

It’s that death-scythe. Those slashed by that scythe don’t take any external wounds, but instead get their souls slashed. The amount of damage inflicted to your soul will be determined by the person’s strength…… Being able to take down the Vampire soldiers that have been enhanced by the Holy Grail with a single slash shows that Bennia’s potential is something to be reckoned with.

We also had ourselves attacked with that scythe. Yeah, it was during the time we were assaulted by the Hero-faction in the Underworld. We fought a group of Grim Reapers dispatched by Hades.

“She has at least a strength that is beyond a Mid-class Devil. She does have better movements than those Grim Reapers we fought after the test.”

Long-story short, a Grim Reaper has durability negation by attacking the soul directly. The amount of damage this causes to one's soul depends on their own strength. The character mentioned who did this in question, Bennia, is stronger than a Mid-Class Devil meaning anyone higher than her will have the ability to endure having their souls being attacked based on their personal strength.

Meaning pretty much a lot of characters stronger than Mid-Class Devils should have Soul Manipulation Resistance.

The History Breaker

God-Class beings should have Resistance to Probability Manipulation and possibly Causality Manipulation.

In DxD, there's a Sacred Gear called Telos Karma whose abilities are described as doing the following:

“[Telos Karma] is a Longinus that’s capable of creating choices that aren’t possible forcibly.”

Roygun-san said as she put her hand on her chin.

“The thirteenth Longinus…is said to be heretical, or a Longinus crowned with the forbidden number. Anyway, the rumours that I heard are mostly bad.”

Yes, I also didn’t hear a lot of good things about [Telos Karma]. It’s also the cause for it to be mentioned in legends. Nakiri-kun then picked up a stone from the ground and pointed it at Xenovia.

For example, if I threw this rock to Prez Xenovia, I think there are a lot of possibilities that could occur. She could repel it, dodge it, cut it, get hit by it, and other possibilities.

“It won’t hit. I can do at least that much, y’know?” answered Xenovia.

Nakiri-kun then said “That might be true if it’s the president”, before continuing

“Simply by throwing this rock at someone, a variety of possibilities are generated. That Longinus is capable of creating the choices that are impossible. It can cause something like — the [Beelzebut] system suddenly experiencing a failure that only affects President Xenovia’s surroundings that makes her unable to react to the stone that I threw, and she gets hit.

Ravel-san then said

“…I heard that it can turn the possibility of a phenomenon into an unexpected occurrence…”

Nakiri-kun said as he dropped the stone on his hand.

“In human history, there are some things or phenomena that are impossible to explain, right? Even after history has changed drastically, historians and researchers still can’t give an answer as to how things became that way. That’s because [Telos Karma] supposedly took part in some of those occurrences.”

A Longinus that took part in some of the historical events in Japan and Europe—.

Nakiri-kun then added

“That’s why [Telos Karma] is also known as [History Breaker].”

This Longinus was said to be a different type of ‘dangerous’ from the other high-class Longinus by all mythologies. Consequently, it seemed like the user’s whereabouts had always been searched for, but… The first one who found that person — no, the first one who came in contact with that person was Ajuka Beelzebub-sama.

Rias-oneesan then murmured.

“The Longinus which doesn’t have detailed information about its Balance Breaker confirmed yet was [Telos Karma] right?”

“I don’t even want to imagine the Balance Breaker of a Sacred Gear that could change the course of history.” said Xenovia who seemed exhausted.

As for why this is related to God-Class beings (i.e Entities who are as powerful as the Gods of Mythology), this is the reason why:

“[Innovate Clear] and [Telos Karma], these two are currently together. Now, guess what will happen when these two Longinus get together. The answer is— [The Worst]. The world created by [Innovate Clear], and the many impossible choices made to become occurrences there by [Telos Karma]. Products that could be considered miracles to deeds done by Devils, and a lot of impossible things can happen at an impossible time.

Bova-san asked

But, in the world of [Innovate Clear], [Telos Karma] controls the fate right? The user of that Sacred Gear would probably feel as arrogant as God in their actions.

[—Transcendental Arrive.]

As the young man said that—

[Innovate Clear Balance Breaker!]

[Telos Karma Balance Breaker!]

His gauntlets emitted machine-like voices. Immediately after that, both of them emitted a voice simultaneously.

<<[Transcendental Arriver!]>>

As the space behind the young man distorted, sparks crackled and something which resembled a powered exoskeleton appeared. The powered exoskeleton’s head, body and limb parts then opened and latched onto the young man’s body. The helmet was equipped on his head last. His whole body looked like it was clad in a futuristic powered-exoskeleton suit from sci-fi movies. Unlike the armor that his son Issei wore, Gorou felt that this one seemed much more machine-like. The Grim Reapers were surprised by the young man.

<<—!? T-This is, did you artificially awaken your Longinus’ Balance Breakers….!?>>

The young man said as he stepped forward.

【—It’s a technique called Transcendental Arrival.】

<<—! Even though it’s a system created by the God of another mythology, how loathsome…! Damn humans!>>

One of the Grim Reapers was enraged and raised his scythe overhead as he charged towards the young man, ready to attack. It was when the Grim Reaper closed his distance and swung his scythe downwards. The attack clearly should have hit, but…the young man, who was in front of the Grim Reaper, was unscratched even though the edge of the scythe pierced the floor. As the Grim Reaper took out his scythe, he asked in confusion.

<<What did you do…? My attack should have hit you completely.>>

The young man shrugged as he answered.

【I simply chose the option of that attack ‘not hitting’.】

The Grim Reapers were surprised upon hearing those words.

<<Don’t tell me, that is…! ‘That’ ability really—>>

As the young man spread his hands, he pointed at his belt.

【At the very least, the phenomena caused by [Telos Karma] in this small world that was created with [Innovate Clear] are certain. Even a God-class being won’t be able to oppose this.】

The young man then continued,

【—Welcome to my territory. It will only be for a short period of time, but please enjoy it.】

Gorou was horrified after hearing those words. It was because he felt something really dark from the tone of the young man’s voice, who was about the same age as his son. The Grim Reapers then simultaneously rushed towards the young man with their scythes in hand.

<<Kuh! How about this!?>>

The swings and slashes of the scythes were so fast that Gorou couldn’t follow them with his eyes. The young man evaded all of it just by slightly moving his fist. The blade of a certain Grim Reaper’s scythe suddenly fell off from its handle as it clanged onto the ground with a metal-like sound. The Grim Reaper was dumbfounded as the blade broke off from its handle. The young man then said.

【This time, I chose the option of ‘The scythe isn’t in good condition’.】

<<…So that means we fell into a trap, huh. Damn you,[The man who impersonates God]…!>>

What this can be taken from is this:

The character using this power, Mitsuya Kanzaki, has a technique called "Transcendental Arrival" that forces both Telos Karma and Innovate Clear (another Sacred Gear but I won't discuss that one too much as its not the main point here) to undergo what is essentially a forced/pseudo-like state of Balance Breaker. In Telos Karma's case, its ability is bolstered to the point of being able to manipulate fate within Innovate's world that causes even those on the levels of Gods (aka God-Class) to be unable to resist its effects.

As this is only said for the SG in its BxB-like state but not its normal state, this means that God-Class beings or those similar if not superior can resist or even be unaffected by Telos Karma's ability to make impossible choices occur to affect them.

Devil Kings Time Manipulation

The Devil Kings (Sirzechs, Ajuka, Serafall, and Falbium) should have Time Manipulation, if non-combat applicable at that.

Dinnertime—I suppose it could be called that. Apparently, there seemed to be “night” in the originally sunless and moonless Underworld as well.

The sky was also dark. When I looked up at the sky, there was a false moon floating up there. They said that it wasn’t the real one, but it had been reproduced using demonic power. The night’s darkness in the Underworld was made the same as back home. Apparently it was originally purple in this world. Then, when I entered this place before, it was daytime in this world, huh.

The flow of time here seemed to match the human world. It seemed that the underworld had its own flow of time here, but it seemed that, for the sake of reincarnated devils and those that lived in the human world, the Maous had adjusted it to match using a special method. So that it wouldn’t be an “Urashima Taro situation”for them. The reverse of that as well. The Fallen Angel region of this world also seems to be the same.

I was relieved that I wasn’t in a situation where “hundreds of years have passed when I return” or “though I was in the Underworld for hundreds of years, only a few days have passed in the human world”.

Time Stop Resistance

In the series, Gasper (a Dhampir turned Devil) has a Sacred Gear that allows them to freeze time in their field of view for a set interval.

“Please, can we go out? Okay? It’s all right for you to not be sealed any more, you know?”

Buchou said it gently, but...

“Noooooooo! For me, the outside world is impossibleeeeeeee! I am scared! I am scared of the outside! In any case, even if I go outside, it would only cause trouble for otherssssss!”

Somehow, I got angry. Also, I couldn’t forgive him for being a male with that face! I approached him and pulled his arms.

“Hey, Buchou said to go outside—”

It was the moment I was trying to pull him.

“Eeeeeek!”

Along with the girls’ clothing-kun’s scream, the scenery in front of me became white... ...Hm? Huh? Even though I should have been holding his arms right then, girls’ clothing-kun wasn’t there. Looking at it, he was shaking in one corner of the room. Huh? Why? I was definitely just pulling his arm then...

“This is strange. Something in this moment...”

“...It’s certain something happened.”

Asia, Xenovia and I were surprised by the mysterious phenomenon, but the rest of the members were only letting out sighs. Kiba and the others of course knew about it.

“Don’t get angry! Don’t get angry! Please don’t hit meeeeeeeee!”

As usual, the girls’ clothing-kun was just shouting. What did this guy do? Noticing my doubt, Akeno-san explained.

“That kid possesses a Sacred Gear that caused the time of everything in his field of vision to be stopped for a fixed interval of time when he’s excited.”

...Wait, stopping time? Seriously? That idiot-looking kid had a Sacred Gear with a powerful ability! He possessed such a Gear. That’s why, for a moment, we felt malice. He stopped us and ran away, huh. Even though I said running away, I thought he possessed a serious illness of not being able to go out from this room. That was intolerable.

Although it's done rather unconsciously (to the point the character was even ordered to be sealed because of their power to stop time), its potency to stop time is powerful with the range of who Gasper stops is mainly dependent on how close or far they are to him.

On Saji’s suggestion, everyone nodded, and Gasper’s Sacred Gear training started. Saji connected the tongue of Absorption Line to Gasper, and sucked the excess power. As Azazel said, absorption was possible. ...Seriously, he’s well informed about the Sacred Gears, that Governor-san. After that, the volleyball that we threw, the moment it came into Gasper’s field of vision, it got stopped. The objects can be only stopped completely for a few minutes interval. If it was a ball, it was stopped in mid-air and stayed like that. If it was a living thing, its movements were stopped and remained in the same posture. The people that got stopped were completely stopped in that interval to the point of consciousness. They didn’t have any memory of the interval when they were stopped. I experienced it as well, so I know. I could feel some malice, but not to the point of knowing what happened. There was no problem with things entering his field of vision, but there was no doubt that it’s a powerful Sacred Gear. The closer you entered his field of vision, the longer you got stopped. The farther you were, the bigger the range of vision was, but the time of stoppage got shorter. Because Gasper was unable to effectively use his Sacred Gear, only certain things within his field of vision could be stopped. I feel like that concluded the present situation.

The person in question, Gasper, was trembling. He seemed scared. That’s natural. Even I am scared of the Morisawa-san right now! While twitching all five fingers of both hands, Morisawa-san’s hands reached towards Gasper...

“Nooooooooooooooo!”

Gasper’s scream... For a moment, my senses got stopped... ...When I realised it, the cardboard box next to me had disappeared.

“??????”

Morisawa-san also couldn’t understand what had happened to him. It’s the stoppage of time. Gasper must have gotten excited and invoked his Sacred Gear unconsciously. Me and Morisawa-san both had our time stopped for a fixed interval. Surveying the room, the cardboard box had moved to the corner. You ran over there, huh. I approached him, and talked to the closed cardboard box.

Later in the same volume, numerous characters (Sirzechs, Serafall, Michael, Azazel, Vali, as well as Rias. Issei, Kiba, and Xenovia who were subjected to it before or more than one) were able to resist the time stop in varying manners. This is notable as Gasper had their Sacred Gear forcibly invoke a Balance Breaker like state, causing the Sacred Gear's ability to stop time to be strengthened by extending its range beyond the latter's line of sight.

While I fired the words with all my might, that sensation attacked. ...My body’s functions stopped for a moment. That’s right, this was the sensation when I received Gasper’s time stopping.

“...Ara?”

When I noticed it, the interior of the staff meeting room had changed just a little. Michael-san was looking outside from a window, while Sirzechs-sama and Azazel were deep in talk, looking serious for some reason.

“Oh, the Sekiryuutei has come back.”

Azazel said this upon seeing me.

“D-Did something happen?”

Looking around, people were divided between those that could move and those that were stopped. All the big-shots were moving. Sirzechs-sama, Leviathan-sama, Grayfia-san, Michael-san and Azazel, as well as the Vanishing Dragon, seemed to be able to move. The club members were—

“It seems only me, Ise, Yuuto and Xenovia are able to move from my family.”

Wait, Buchou! I’m so glad, you can move! Conversely, Asia, Akeno-san, Koneko-chan and Kaichou were all stopped. For even Akeno-san to have been stopped...

“It would appear the reason you’re safe is because Ise is the possessor of the Sekiryuutei, and because Yuuto has an irregular Holy Demonic Sword that has attained Balance Breaker. Xenovia invoked Durandal just before it happened.”

Just as Buchou said, Xenovia was holding the really dangerous sword that kept giving off a holy aura. She seemed to be putting it away right at that moment, and the Holy Sword was returned to the space-time warp.

“The sense of time stopping was somehow remembered by my body. When time was on the verge of stopping, I thought I could use Durandal’s power to protect myself. It seems I was correct.”

This girl remembered the instant of time being stopped with her body!? As usual, her body’s specs were frightening...

This Governor knew a lot of things. It was natural for him to be a person at the top, but he was also able to explain things in plain words, too.

“T-Then, what about when time seemed to stop before?”

“Most likely, they used a Sacred Gear or magic that transferred power on the half-Vampire kid’s Sacred Gear and forcefully made it go into Balance Breaker state. It’s only a temporary Balance Breaker state, but even then, to think that it even affects people present in the interior of objects outside the field of vision... So that half-Vampire’s potential ability was this high. Well, it seems that he lacks the output to stop us top-position guys though.”

No way! Then, Gasper, who was in the clubroom in the old school building, has been captured and is being used!?

In short:
  • The Devil Kings (Serafall, Sirzechs), Azazel, and Michael were able to resist or remain unaffected due to Gasper's time stop not being strong enough.
  • Vali and Issei resisted/were unaffected due to being Hosts of the Heavenly Dragons (strong, mighty Dragons able to rival the Gods, Devil Kings, etc. in the world)
  • Rias was also moving around too, likely due to also being strong herself compared to Gasper
  • Xenovia and Kiba were able to move due to the nature of their swords abilities which contained holy nature.
  • This goes even further to show how Sacred Gears can also just get stronger too depending on the user in other ways, with Gasper being noted for having said great potential for his Sacred Gear to become stronger as he grows older. This eventually culminates in a version of Gasper seen/mentioned in the future timeline of High School DxD EX storyline, where he's gotten older and more powerful (in turn, bolstering his SG's power) to the point only certain individuals can even move in his frozen time world)

Gasper, who had locked himself in the old school building, could be heard crying loudly to the point of dying. He hated people, he couldn’t control his Sacred Gear and caused trouble to people. It seemed his worries are complex. No, before that, Morisawa-san was scary. That’s for sure. I heard from Buchou. Gasper’s father is from a noble family of Vampires, but since his mother was a human mistress, he wasn’t pure-blooded. I heard they hate those who are non-pure bloods even more than Devils. The Vampires scorn those who aren’t pure bloods, so even if it was their sibling, their treatment was discriminatory. Gasper was bullied by his siblings since childhood. Even when he went to the human world, he was treated as a monster, so he had no place he could call home. However, he possesses the unique abilities of Vampires, and the ability of a human, a special Sacred Gear. Since he was born with both of them, even if he didn’t want to, as he grew older, I heard his powers would also became greater. Even if he wanted to become friends with someone, if by some chance his Sacred Gear got activated, it would stop the other person.

“FIRE IN THE HOOOLEEEEE!”

Galvaldan aims towards us and fires the missiles.

Suddenly, it became quiet — there is no noise of fighting, and the sounds of flying missiles disappear, as if the time has been stopped.

All of the missiles has been stopped in mid-air. Galvaldan and his [UL] army are also stopped. I know this phenomenon!

Gasper’s red eyes glow and he takes one step forward.

“Azazel-sensei, I will stop the time surrounding Ex and company.”

The time running around us is stopped, but Gasper says we can move. All the [UL] and the trees of the mountain are also stopped. Not only stopping the time in a dimension, but he can also move in that time-stopped dimension.

“If there is someone who can move in this time-frozen world of mine, it would be only those who have my permission, Gods, transcendental beings (Super Devils), the new generation Satans, and those who are equal to the Two Heavenly Dragons.” says Gasper

If he can do this, would this mean that he becomes one of the strongest being in the future?

Robertina suddenly speaks

“[The Champion of Time and Space] Aeon Tycoon, now you can see why Uncle Vladi is called a Super Devil.”

“A Super devil? Gasper?”

I ask Robertina,

“After thirty years, there are six people who became transcendental beings (Super Devils) in the Underworld. Among them are Uncle Milicas, Lord Ajuka Beelzebub, and Uncle Vladi.”

If you can completely control time, it’s not strange to be one yourself.

Although this is a version of an existing character we don't have a profile for or even a key for said char in question, this is relevant as this means being mighty powerful is key to resisting time stop and further even supports Azazel's comment on how Gasper (at the time in Volume 4 in the present timeline setting when he was far weaker) couldn't freeze him or the others.

Minor Spatial Hax

Some situational, others specific, and there just being a couple that could apply to several characters for scaling.

Basically, several characters have shown the ability to affect space as a result of an aftermath to their attack, clashing with equal/comparable foes in battle, or even their mere presence (also with another equal/comparable to them in power)

“We were hired by the house of Gremory. There are three trials waiting for you two in this ritual. I want you two to successfully break through the trials with only your powers. What’s important is teamwork! “

Red explains it to us. Then Pink points to a certain direction.

“Ha! A mysterious flying object found!”

“What!? Everyone! Attack all at once! [Ruin the Extinct]!”

“[Kankara formula]! Karama-equation!”

“Ey. [Celsius cross Trigger]!”

“……Torya. Attack something like that of Asmodeus…..”

“Ummm. Then I will call it Yellow-shot then.”

BAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG!! ……….A scale of explosion that I have never seen before happened up in the sky. Five people who are Maou-class attacked towards the sky at the same time. The shockwave created by it not only shakes us, but the whole mountain area around here and the air violently. The animals in the forest below us are screaming and fleeing…… The sky split and it created a creepy dimensional gap that I have never seen before which was spreading. And a bright coloured particle of light surrounded this mountain. Also a phenomenon that looks like aurora was created…… These rare phenomena occur continuously in front of us…..

“It’s just an evil spirit. Don’t scare us like that, Pink.”

“Tehe☆”

All of the Maou just attacked an evil spirit at once and overkilled it!? An evil spirit that receives an attack from all of the Maou…… Just how evil was that spirit!? Geez! I’m tired of these people!? You guys should have defeated Loki then!?

“Disappear! [Dragon Blaster]!”

BOOOM!!

The shoulder cannons fired, releasing an extremely massive blast! Even as I tried my hardest to maintain my footing, I could not stop the impact from the recoil, and it sent my body skidding backwards...! I had to use all my strength to stop myself from flying away! The high-output energy blast was fired into the midst of the Hero Faction!

“Interesting! I will take this shot, legendary Dragon!”

Heracles stepped up in front. Was he trying to receive my attack head-on?

“Don’t take it! Evade!”

Cao Cao yelled and used the base of his spear to hit Heracles away from the line of fire! Cao Cao and the other members then swiftly escaped from my attack. Without hitting anyone, the cannon blast continued flying onward far away behind them.

KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

A large explosion shook the entire space while the city in the background was engulfed by the gigantic aura! ...The energy continued to spread, surrounding the entire city with intense light! As the bright light faded, nothing was left! The cannon blast eliminated the entire scenery, and even the game field was affected as the artificial dimension began to show signs of distortion!

“...He destroyed the whole city! Hey! If he keeps firing, this dimension won’t last!”

Heracles finally understood the power of my cannons and cried out in surprise.

He distorted the artificial dimension even though this place was constructed to be sturdy... What kind of firepower was that?”

“Seems like you achieved something after receiving the light emitted by Rias’s breast. Then I shall defeat you and make it a stepping stone for my dream!”

I became enveloped with a vast amount of crimson aura, and went ahead at godspeed!

[Star Sonic Booster!!!]

It seems like the surrounding scenery will blow away if I just think about it. The speed itself has that of Triaina-Knight. No. It seems like I can go even faster. Maybe it depends on the training from now on…..? Sairaorg-san also covers his body in Touki preparing to take me head on.

[Solid Impact Booster!!!]

The offence and defence should be the same as that of Triaina-Rook! But I can attack with lower consumption! No! Even if it can improve even more, this is enough! Can it become even stronger!?

[No! The defence of this armour still hasn’t been stabilised! It’s basically a crab that just shed its shell! If you over do it, you will receive intense damage!]

Is that right Ddraig?! But! I won’t win against this man if I don’t give it my all!

I hit him! And I also get hit! I just kept on hitting him! He also kept on hitting me! The face. The stomach. The chest. The arms. I just continued hitting and I also continued getting hit. The armour breaks. Even if it gets repaired in time, he hit me aiming for it. Each blow Sairaorg-san and I gave each other starts to destroy our bodies. The field shakes every time it happens. The ground splits open and holes are created in this dimension. It’s just stupidly straightforward and insanely high-powered attacks. That is the fist fight we are having. I don’t care about defending. I don’t have time to defend. If I don’t hit him…… If I don’t keep on hitting him, this man won’t go down. That’s why I just hit him! This won’t finish even if we break each other’s bodies. I won’t be able to take this man down unless I fight until I shatter his spirit!

Then the announcer shouted.

[It’s a fist fight! An incredible fist fight is occurring at the centre of the field! It doesn’t have any magnificent tactics, it’s not a fight of fine-tuned demonic-powers, it’s a close range fight like a children’s brawl! They hit! And they get hit! Something simple like that is incredibly intense and seems like it would break the whole field! The viewers are all standing! Both old and young! Both man and woman! Everyone is excited! Damn! These two are incredible!]

…That’s right. Xenovia was unable to control Durandal’s aggressive aura, so she supressed it by using Excalibur as a sheath to enclose it. And just as that jisan said, Xenovia preferred a dual wielding fighting style. Excalibur Destruction + Durandal, or Durandal + Ascalon. She had currently returned to her previous style. In one hand was Durandal, and in the other was Excalibur.

That’s right, this was the fighting style that she had when we first met her. In an instant, the two separated Holy Swords each began to radiate a dense holy aura. Their aura continued to increase without any signs of stopping. The holy aura released was immensely pure and strong, causing the people nearby to tremble. This was something that could not be felt from Xenovia’s sword in the past. Strada’s eyes became moist.

“…I was finally able to meet you again, Durandal. That’s right, this is Durandal’s true form. Come, warrior Xenovia. There’s no need to consider anything, that’s all. Durandal’s true essence is only in destruction.”

“…Yes!”

Holding their Holy Swords, the two swordsmen who exemplified power gradually reduced their distance. Their pace was leisurely, but there was a certain strength behind it. Both of them moved until they were within reach of each other’s sword, and then they began a battle of swords! Xenovia’s two swords and Strada’s sword exuded a silver radiance while sparks flew off them as they fiercely and brilliantly collided with each other!

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrhhhh!”

“Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!”

The shockwaves from the power of destruction alone caused the entire battlefield space to tremor, as everything around those two began to collapse! The replicated buildings began to collapse one after the other, and deep fissures also appeared on the surface of the ground! Even the top section of this space began to crack, and a kaleidoscopic pattern could be seen through the dimensional crack! The scene in front of my eyes was the same as when I fought against Sairaorg-san, and even more destructive than that time.

Like that time, it was a product of pure destruction and damage. The destructive output which was generated from both Durandal and the replica knocked us to the ground, and sometimes we even felt pain in our bodies… Cracks even appeared in Saji’s and my armour. Just how much power had to be colliding to produce shockwaves with such an effect! I was afraid that in the world that those two people resided in, only they could understand that power and strength. This battle couldn’t be replicated by people who didn’t think in terms of power. It was only possible to communicate through the use of body language here!

Xenovia formed a cross with Durandal and Excalibur, and then swung them down simultaneously! Strada used the replica to parry this blow head on! This attack of destruction x destruction truly embodied destruction, but the opponent was also a power monster!

Indeed, both he and I were the same type of Devil. If we had to work with a group of people to defeat an enemy, our motivation would actually decrease. Even if we followed a combat plan, we’d still long for a one-on-one duel in our hearts. He had already equipped his armor. And I — also equipped my crimson armor along the way. A crimson Heavenly Dragon — confronted a jet-black Dragon King. The space between the two of us had already begun to distort under pressure, and the very air that we stood in trembled.

Summary:
  • The Maou's + Grayfia (dressed up as Tokusentai Rangers-like) caused a dimensional gap to appear just from the aftershock of their combined attack.
  • Issei in Triana Illegal Move Bishop caused the dimensional space made by Dimension Lost to start distorting due to the power of his attack.
  • Issei in Crimson Cardinal and Sairaorg in BxB forms caused holes to form in the space they're fighting in just from punching really hard at each other as a side effect.
  • Xenovia (Volume 19) and Strada clashed blades to the point of cracking space around them, with Issei commenting it in the same manner as his and Sairaorg's fight done with raw power.
  • Issei in CxC and Saji with his BxB form caused the space between them to distort just with their mere presence alone before they even got to fighting each other.
This means that sufficiently powerful attacks from particular powerful beings or a clash of beings equal/comparable to one another can cause the space around them to be affected through raw power. In the case of Issei vs Sairaog and Xenovia vs Strada, this could possibly even grant spatial manipulation resistance (if minor) due to the fact neither of them in neither situations were noted to have been affected by the space rending effects they were producing.

POWER OF FLAMES (Possibly)

Not even sure if this is even scalable, but Ddraig should have possibly durability negation and immortality + regeneration negation (Type 3, Mid-Low)

In DxD Volume 21, Ddraig has a technique called "Blazing Inferno of Scorching Flames" which spews out a tremendous that instantly incinerates anything, and even those who are Gods are said by the Dragon himself to incinerate them instantly. It's also a persistent technique as it never goes out once its used until whatever Ddraig used it on is burnt completely to ashes.

[—[Blazing Inferno of Scorching Flames]. The ultimate flames which can incinerate anything. Once ignited, they will never go out. Even gods will be burnt to ashes within these flames. And the only one that it is ineffective against is Albion. …Well, if it was Great Red, or the Infinite Ophis, it might also be ineffective.]

I-Indeed, the flames which were burning through the core did not show any signs of weakening! Although it was able to regenerate after being burnt to ashes, the flames showed no signs of disappearing! To think that such ferocious flames actually existed! Wouldn’t it have been better if you told me this a bit earlier!

[That would have been impossible. Up until now — it was sealed within the Sacred Gear by the God of the Bible. Being able to release the seal here is also thanks to effects of this second Dragon Deification. Of course, I also noticed the change in Albion’s determination.]

I-I see! After all, it was a power worthy of being sealed by the God of the Bible. It really was difficult to imagine…. However, even though the core in front of us was being burnt by Ddraig’s flames, its fighting spirit did not cease. Hey, come on! The flames did not disappear, and it continued to burn…but it still looked as if nothing had happened to it!? Ddraig said

[Only a monster with incredibly strong endurance and regenerative abilities would be able to stand up like that. Since it didn’t instantaneously disintegrate the moment that it was touched by my flames, it could be described as a troublesome existence that is beyond even god-class beings.]

As said here, this flame is mighty to the point it affected one of Trihexa's body that Issei and Sirzechs was fighting, with only its powerful regenerative ability being able to fight it off even while fighting the two on top of that. The only ones who are said to be unaffected are Ddraig's rival Albion, and the two Dragon Gods (Ophis and Great Red) who the author have stated to be Trihexa's match.

As for the claim for regeneration and immortality negation, it comes from here in DX 7.

“I have been contacted by my home country...Asgard and they asked me, [Do you have any magic to heal burns?] It seems like the burns sustained by Vidar-sama have not healed at all.”

――!

Are you for real!? Vidar-san, who was hit by that seven-coloured flame, has burn damage even since then...

Riser said, crossed his arms and looked at me.

“It is embarrassing to talk about that when the Sekiryuutei himself is in front of me. But my older brother, Ruval Phenex, said it would be amazing if we could use the legendary [Blazing Inferno of Scorching Flames] with the immortal bird, Phoenix’s flames and everyone agreed. So, after much research and study, it was perfected in a combined technique done by the Sacred Beast Phoenix and the Immortal Sacred Bird, Bennu. Right before the match against the [Leisure of the Kings] team.”

So their technique was developed using Ddraig's inextinguishable flame breath, [Blazing Inferno of Scorching Flames] as the basis, huh?

“Did you use it without knowing its effects, by any chance?”

When I asked this, Riser said embarrassedly.

“Yes. That is why we didn't do enough research to find out what effect the flames would have on the opponent in addition to the damage they'd cause. ...But, I see, so you're saying that those flames even inflicted burns that the current Chief God of the Norse can't heal, huh?”

They used it in a rush. Therefore, they didn't know its effects. ...But Vidar-san ―― even a God can't heal himself from the damage inflicted by those flames... I wonder if that means that they have developed another terrifying flame, which is different from Ddraig's [Blazing Inferno of Scorching Flames]?

Perhaps, Typhon, who was hit by the phoenixes’ combined flame technique with Vidar-san, may not have healed from the burns too.

Rossweisse-san heard the information from Riser and pondered.

“...So the technique, which imitated the Sekiryuutei's unquenchable flames, [Blazing Inferno of Scorching Flames], inflicted unhealable burns on the opponent, that not even gods could heal, huh?"
Put it simply, Ddraig's flames were used as a basis for a technique the Phenex Clan made in collaboration with a could of other Sacred/Divine birds like the Phonix in order to create their own version. The result is a rainbow colored flame that causes burns inflicted by it to not heal even long after it's been used on the target.

However, as Issei and Riser (one of the creators of the unhealable flames in question) talked about, they didn't know what sort of effect the flames would have caused in comparison to Ddraig's version until they used it. This means that while they have studied and researched the flame to use as the basis of their technique, the way in which the collaborated technique does is different from Ddraig's own.

However, it's also for this same reason that Ddraig's MAY possibly also negate regeneration due to said technique being the basis for the unhealable flames.

With that said, here's a rundown summary of the abundance of stuff I had to painfully and carefully lay out (to the best of my abilities alongside this fandom site's weirdness to be so glitchy on my end because it's so torturous to do CRT's or long posts for me...srsly, wtf is this issue and why is it only on me unless it's a me issue with internet on here?)

Summary:
  • Sacred Gears should have Reactive Evolution.
  • Vampires like Gasper should have Empathetic Manip
  • Devil Kings should have Time Manipulation (Non-Combat Applicable)
  • Characters above a certain level of power and status (such as a Mid-Class Devil) should have resistance to soul manipulation/soul-based attacks
  • Several characters should have time stop resistance.
  • Several characters should have minor spatial manipulation
  • God-Class Entities should have resistance to probability manipulation and possibly causality (if not that for whatever reason, just probability) due to Telos Karma normal state not being able to do anything about it but in its BxB like state.
  • Blazing Inferno of Scorching Flames should possibly have immortality and regeneration negation via scaling to the Phenex's joint-created rainbow-flame technique.

There is too many in a single CRT bruhh, but anyway, i disagree with Causality Manipulation. And before anyone jump on me, i can understand the train of thought leading to causal hax conclusion, all statement point only toward possibility hax, in order to have causality hax you need different statement, manipulate choices is possibility hax only

I don’t even want to imagine the Balance Breaker of a Sacred Gear that could change the course of history
While you can somewhat say this is causality manip, i argue that this is just a metaphorical way to describe how powerful the Sacred Gear are, unless more actual evidence of it can actually hax the flow of history, i don't this statement is sufficient for causality hax

POWER OF FLAMES (Possibly)

Not even sure if this is even scalable, but Ddraig should have possibly durability negation and immortality + regeneration negation (Type 3, Mid-Low)
Disagree with this,

1. This isn't even dura neg at all, cause the flame just burn it victim to death, to be fair, most offensive haxes ignore durability, cause they just do not interact with durability of opponents at all, and in order to get dura ng, you need specific statements such as, the attack can ignore physical defense, or attack internal organ. Iirc Draig and Boosted Gear's Penetration is a text book example of what direct Dura Neg is in the verse (though somewhat limited)

2. It also not regen neg, like, it just burn continously to the point that it keep burning even if the victim is regenerating, neg meaning that the ability must completely nullify the ability of its victim to regenerate, in this case, regeneration still there, just can't keep up with the flame keep burning, so it is the weakness of the regen combine with the fact that the fame will keep burning until the victim die
[Only a monster with incredibly strong endurance and regenerative abilities would be able to stand up like that. Since it didn’t instantaneously disintegrate the moment that it was touched by my flames, it could be described as a troublesome existence that is beyond even god-class beings
It even say that being with endurance and regenerative abilities can stand up to it which disagree with regen neg argument

Other than that, other things is fine to me from a glance

Edit: i also disagree with everyone have resistance to minor spatial hax, is spatial hax ever used offensively to anyone else??, from what i remember, no, it just distort space around them, so they didn't resists anything to gain resistance, the spatial hax was never used to strike someone, unless i missed some parts where it was used to shit on someone

Since I was the one who made some of the proposals, I think it's my turn to clarify a mistake the Vietthai96 seems to be making

Possibly Durability Negation comes from scaling Blazing Inferno of Scorching Flames to 7-Colored Flame.

The 7 Colored Flame uses Blazing Inferno of Scorching Flames as a base, which opens up the possibility that it shares its abilities

The 7 Colored Flame was created by a combination of the powers of Riser, Ruvel, Fenix and Benu and despite the difference in power that separated them it was able to hurt Vidar Ragnarok Aesir Berserker and Typhoon, which can only mean 2 things

1) somehow the sum of the power of Riser, Ruvel, Fenix and Benu is comparable to Vidar Ragnarok Aesir Berserker and/or Typhoon

2) or the Flames ignored the durability of Vidar Ragnarok Aesir Berserker and Typhoon

I doubt the 1st because the powers of Riser and Ruval are insignificant compared to the power of Heavenly Dragon Class Beings, Benu is a god that has no mentions of being such a strong god which indicates that he must be an average god and Fenix It is a being that can be defeated by those with God Class power.

Possible Immortality Negation (Type 3) and Regeneration Negation (Mid-Low) come from the fact that the 7-Colored Flame caused burns to Vidar that he could not heal.

Last edited:
Since I was the one who made some of the proposals, I think it's my turn to clarify a mistake the Vietthai96 seems to be making

Possibly Durability Negation comes from scaling Blazing Inferno of Scorching Flames to 7-Colored Flame.

The 7 Colored Flame uses Blazing Inferno of Scorching Flames as a base, which opens up the possibility that it shares its abilities

The 7 Colored Flame was created by a combination of the powers of Riser, Ruvel, Fenix and Benu and despite the difference in power that separated them it was able to hurt Vidar Ragnarok Aesir Berserker and Typhoon, which can only mean 2 things

1) somehow the sum of the power of Riser, Ruvel, Fenix and Benu is comparable to Vidar Ragnarok Aesir Berserker and/or Typhoon

2) or the Flames ignored the durability of Vidar Ragnarok Aesir Berserker and Typhoon

I doubt the 1st because the powers of Riser and Ruval are insignificant compared to the power of Heavenly Dragon Class Beings, Benu is a god that has no mentions of being such a strong god which indicates that he must be an average god and Fenix It is a being that can be defeated by those with God Class power.
1. Like i said before, based on your argument, it is again completely assumption, and combine power damage something isn't always neccessary to be dura neg, it can just be stronger, and no, Ruval or Riser power being weak isn't mean anything since in fiction the result of combine power always strange, like how in Dragon Ball a Genki Dama gathered from mostly human on Earth yet threaten to blast Majin Buu completely despite human is like a dust compare to a solar system in term of power compare to Majin Buu

2. Like i said, hax mostly ignore durablity by default cause they don't interact with durability, or else everyone get dura neg cause they can soul hax or concept hax a guy out of existence, we only get dura neg in case of direct statement and feat that an attack ignore physical defense, like how Penetration is portrayed in the verse. Like the verse directly stated the flame itself burn the victim to death, it burn, it no interact with one's durability

3. Your train of arguments is actually bad for the verse, cause you implied that, hax in the verse do not work against stronger characters, and they need power up to do so, which mean no resistance to everyone and it is DxD hax weakness, hell, there some instances of it, like Rias need Boost from Issei in order to have a shot at Kokabiel despite Power of Destruction suppose to be hax, or Rizevim Sacred Gear Canceller do not work on shit that stronger than it if i remember correctly

There is too many in a single CRT bruhh
PRAISE TO OPPAI TO SURPASS ALL THAT IS OPPRESSION...TO OPPAI OWO

i disagree with Causality Manipulation. And before anyone jump on me, i can understand the train of thought leading to causal hax conclusion, all statement point only toward possibility hax, in order to have causality hax you need different statement, manipulate choices is possibility hax only
True. All of the things said with it could just amount to probability manip and I'm cool listing Telos Karma with that.

Disagree with this,

1. This isn't even dura neg at all, cause the flame just burn it victim to death, to be fair, most offensive haxes ignore durability, cause they just do not interact with durability of opponents at all, and in order to get dura ng, you need specific statements such as, the attack can ignore physical defense, or attack internal organ. Iirc Draig and Boosted Gear's Penetration is a text book example of what direct Dura Neg is in the verse (though somewhat limited)

2. It also not regen neg, like, it just burn continously to the point that it keep burning even if the victim is regenerating, neg meaning that the ability must completely nullify the ability of its victim to regenerate, in this case, regeneration still there, just can't keep up with the flame keep burning, so it is the weakness of the regen combine with the fact that the fame will keep burning until the victim die

It even say that being with endurance and regenerative abilities can stand up to it which disagree with regen neg argument
TBF, I also leaned on disagree also as you said because the way Ddraig's flames work and does is different from what the 7-colored/rainbow flames have done. The fact Riser and those who was involved in said technique's creation didn't even know what it would do even after studying and researching Ddraig's technique further cements that they wouldn't know if it'd do the same or something else entirely which we see as the quote shows.

Only reason I even left it here is cuz half of us on the general talk thread disagreed or lean to no (including me) and the others think it should/could, which I just left it to everyone else here to decide if it can get that.

Other than that, other things is fine to me from a glance

Edit: i also disagree with everyone have resistance to minor spatial hax, is spatial hax ever used offensively to anyone else??, from what i remember, no, it just distort space around them, so they didn't resists anything to gain resistance, the spatial hax was never used to strike someone, unless i missed some parts where it was used to shit on someone
Thanks.

Well for spatial hax bit, it's just more of a result of something happening as I put it.

Although now that you did mention it, no it wasn't used to shit on someone afaik. Just that shit happens in the series where space is screwd over either from a strong attack (the Maous + Grayfia combined attack or Issei in one of his stronger than BxB forms), a clash of power between equals or comparable opponents (Ise vs Sai, Xeno vs Strada), or just some other stuff happening like Ise and Saji in armor causing space to distort between them

Hmm. Probably have to also consider that rejected but I'll just leave it on for others to comment on.

The next CRT's I'll do from this point on will have lesser abilities to be applied cuz this is just hell to do with how wonky it is everytime I log into this platform...

Back