• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High School D×D Discussion Thread #4

What do you mean Born shows great evidence that Great Red and the God Tiers are Planet level as here in volume 6 new life its states that great red keeps all of the worlds stabilized and if he were defeated then all of existence will be destroyed which is why they did not want Trihexa face to face with Great Red "[No, unfortunately that will be very hard. Right now it is thought that all the dimensional gaps located in every part of the world are balanced because Great-Red resides in it. If Great-Red was to be killed by Ophis or Vali, or if Ophis was to rule the dimensional gap we won't know what will happen to this World. Nothing would have happened if it was Ophis in the past, but the current Ophis stayed in this world too long so she has changed a lot from the first time she appeared.]

So it means a serious thing would happen if the balance of the world collapses. Then Ophis and Vali's aim is very dangerous! So that's why leaders of each faction are having a hard time about this. Ngggh. If I was to defeat Vali in the future, I need to hope someone defeats Ophis instead. I don't want to be the one fighting her as well!"

See as shown here Great Red being the ruler of the dimensional gap he holds all of existence together and swims there for eternity and born fully indicates that and seeing in Shin DxD 3 Ophis line:ÒÇîÒéñÒââÒé╗Òâ╝Òü«Ú╗ÆÒüäÚÄû'ÒÇüþ®ÂµÑÁÒü«Õ¢óµàïÒÇéÒüéÒü¿Òü»þÁîÚ¿ôÒéÆþ®ìÒéôÒüºÕ£░ÕèøÒéÆÒüéÒüÆÒéïÒüùÒüïÒü¬ÒüäÒÇéÒüØÒéîÒüºÒéé ÕìüÕêåÒü½Õ╝ÀÒüÅÒü¬ÒéïÒÇéÒüºÒéé——ÒÇüÕñûÚâ¿Òü½Õç║µØÑÒüƒÕÉîÒüÿÒé½Òü«ÕíèÒéÆÒü¥Òü¿ÒüåÒü¬ÒéëÒÇüÞ®▒Òü»ÕêÑÒÇé——þäíÚÖÉÒü¿ ÕñóÕ╣╗Òü»ÒüòÒéëÒü½Ú½ÿÒü┐Òü½Þç│ÒéïÒÇì (Ise Black Armor is you final form. The only thing left to you is gain more experience and grew stronger. But it's already strong enough. However, if you boost it outside with comparable power it will be a completely different story... With "Ifninity" and "Dream", it become even more powerfull)

Òé¬Òâ╝ÒâòÒéúÒé╣Òü»µîçÒéÆÚëäþá▓Òü«Õ¢óÒü½ÒüùÒüªÒÇüÚ¥ìÕ©Øõ©©Òü½´╝îÕÉæÒüæÒüƒÒÇé(Ophis turned her fingers into the shape of a pistol and pointed it at Ryuteimaru)

——ÒüØÒéîÒü»ÒÇüõ┐║ÒüîÒé░Òâ¼Òâ╝ÒâêÒâ¼ÒââÒâëÒü¿Òé¬Òâ╝ÒâòÒéúÒé╣Òü½ÕêØÚü¡ÚüçÒüùÒüƒÒü¿ÒüìÒü¿ÕÉîÒüÿµá╝ÕÑ¢ÒüáÒüúÒüƒÒÇé Òé¬Òâ╝ÒâòÒéñÒé╣Òü»ÞûäÒüÅþ¼æÒü┐ÒéƵÁ«ÒüïÒü╣ÒüªÞ¿ÇÒüåÒÇé(It was look same as I when I met Great Red and Ophis. Ophis said with thin smile.)

Ophis line: ÒÇî——Òé░Òâ¼Òâ╝ÒâêÒâ¼ÒââÒâëÒü«ÕèøÒÇüÒüØÒü«þ¡öÒüêÒü«ÚíòþÅ¥ÒÇì(This is a manifestation of the answer to the power of the Great Red)

……Ú¥ìþÑ×Òü«Ú╗ÆÒüäÚĺÒü»ÒÇüÒé¬Òâ╝ÒâòÒéúÒé╣Òü«þäíÚÖÉÒü«ÕèøÒéÆÚíòþÅ¥ÒüùÒüƒÒééÒü«ÒÇé(Black armor of Dragon God - is manefistation of Ophis power of infinity.)

ÒüØÒüùÒüªÒÇüÚ¥ìÕ©Øõ©©Òü«ÕñëÕîûÒü»Òé░Òâ¼Òâ╝ÒâêÒâ¼ÒââÒâëÒü«……ÒÇé(And Ryuteimaru changing/transformation - it Great Red's....) And shown here he can easily pulverize planets with ease þºüÒééÒüéÒü«Ú¥ìÕ©Øõ©©Òü½ÒüñÒüäÒüªÞ¬¼µÿÄÒéÆÕÅùÒüæÒüƒÒéÅÒÇéÒüéÒéîÒü»——µÿƒÒéƵ╗àÒü╝ÒüøÒéïÒüáÒüæÒü«ÒâæÒâ»Òâ╝ÒéÆþºÿÒéü ÒüªÒüäÒéïÒéêÒüåÒü¬Òü«ÒÇì(Rias say: I read report about Ryuteimaru. Looks like it's hidden a power to destroy a planet)

2)ÒÇîÕñòÒâ½Òé┐Òâ¡Òé╣ÒéÆÕÇÆÒüùÒüƒÒü¿ÒüìÒééÒéÀÒâ╝Òé░Òâ┤ÒéóÒéñÒâ®ÒüòÒéôÒüïÒéëÕç║ÕèøÒéƵèæÒüêÒéïÒéêÒüåÞ¿ÇÒéÅÒéîÒüªÒüòÒÇéÕ«ƒÚÜøÒü½ÕêÂÚÖÉÒüùÒüƒÒâæÒâ»Òâ╝ÒüºÒüéÒü«Õ¿üÕèøÒüáÒüúÒüƒÒéìÒüå´╝ƒõ┐║ÒééÒâñÒâÉÒüäÒüñÒüªµÇØÒüñÒüƒÒüùÒÇüµÿƒÒéÆÕúèÒüøÒéïÒüñÒüªÒü«Òü»þ¬üµïìÕ¡ÉÒééÒü¬ÒüäÒüæÒü®ÒÇüÒéÅÒüïÒéïµ░ùÒééÒüÖÒéïÒéôÒüáÒéêÒü¬ÒÇì - Ise talking about battle with Tartarus. Seegvaira say him to hold back it's power and even in such state this power was such overpowered. And wouldn't be strange if it's really could destroy planet.

3) ÒééÒüùµÿƒÒéÆÕúèÒüøÒéïÒüáÒüæÒü«Õ¿üÕèøÒü«õ©ÇµÆâÒéƵö¥ÒüªÒéïÒü¿ÒüÖÒéïÒü«Òü¬Òéë……ÒüØÒéôÒü¬ÒééÒü«ÒÇüÕ«╣µÿôÒü½µÆâÒüªÒéï ÒéÅÒüæÒüîÒü¬ÒüäÒÇéÒüÖÒü╣ÒüªþÁéÒéÅÒéïÒü«ÒüáÒüïÒéë——ÒÇé- Ise though that he must not fire such a powerfull blast that can destroy planet because if he was - everything is over.

After that Ise ask Ddraig if he surpass Vali now. Ddraig say - "In terms of power - yes. But he could just dodge you blast with his speed."

But when Ddraig say:

4)『ÒüáÒüîÒÇüµÿƒÒüöÒü¿ÕúèÒüøÒü░ÒüèÒü¥ÒüêÒü«ÕïØÒüíÒüá』 - "But, if you destroy a planet you will win."

Õ£░þÉâÒüîÒü¬ÒüÅÒü¬ÒüúÒüªõ┐║Òé鵡╗Òü¼ÒüÿÒéâÒü¡ÒüçÒüï´╝ü- Ise answer: "If Earth is disappear I will die too".

And seeing How Ishibumi legit stated in the afterword that they are planetary in volume 21 I don't see why we would reject a legit author statement with feats from the anime to prove it as well while we would take vague author tweets for Mundus even tho DMC has no feats above City level or the Demise statement being so vague you guys take it out of centext just to upgrade even tho it's states that he needs an army to do so. If that's the case we might as well have Harry Potter and Voldemort at relitivistic speeds as the author states that the accio speeds are close to the speed of light

>Bringing up Kamiya's tweet.

dude Argosax has a blatant universal feat. Kamiya's tweet was dismissed for the longest time due to having no evidence to back it up.

In fact there are far more Universal dmc feats now that most Extended lore was made canon. Like 6 I do believe.

As for why dismiss the anime it is completely non canon at that point in born. Not like the dragon shot calc where it was basically same to what was described in the LN.

It's like taking a filler scene from DBZ and saying it applies to the manga. It doesn't work

We have the rule that we dont use non canon source as an evidence for new tier upgrade, its doesnt work here.

And yes, DMC had more evidence of universal feats with the introduction of DMC5.

Like what I have played all the DMC games and none of them exceed even City busting could you maybe plz and I legit used canon sources from the novel to show that Great Red is Planet level and used Born as an example why it applies to the novel. Such as Great Red Holding all of existence together and if he were to lose then all of existence will be destoryed plz read what I said carefully

I did read what you said carefully and what I was saying only refer to Born itself not GR. Plz read this because I just outright stated that Born is not canon and we have rules here indicating about that stuff. As for GR and the tier upgrade, I dont know. We will know once Shin DxD 3 is fully translated but you could make a new revision thread arguing your case just not here.

There is an explaination blog about DMC Universal with shot of manga.

Ok the human world and Demon world where once one world. Sparda split them into two.

Argosax is stated to be returning the world to its original state of human world and demon world being one.

All of the evidence is on https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Argosax their page

Like i don't want to go further off topic so this is my last comment on the thread about this. But if your gonna make claims at least make sure the claims are true.

Well, firstly they attribute the sealing of Mundus at the hands of Sparda to be what separated the Human and Demon World, which they use to place both Mundus, Argosax (since he stated to be equal) and Sparda at Universal. This is wrong: Sparda had to seal the main gate to separate the demon world from the human world.

So Mundus' sealing did Jack other than getting him out of the way so Sparda could seal the gate. That gate is then reopened in DMC3. In fact, you could easily argue that Mundus is unsealed because of the events of DMC3

Secondly, What evidence do they have for Argosax for being universal outside of scaling to Mundus? That Vie de Maril is ****** and warped during DMC 2. This wasn't even Argosax's doing, it was Arius and his company. The only time Argosax even gets close to Vie de Maril during 2 is when the portal opens at the end and when Arius absorbs a portion of his power. There's no evidence in-game that warping of the human world is because of Argosax. Or him returning the worlds to its original form especially when he needs a portal to do so in order to split them in half which again debunks them being even reality warpers he didn't physically balance worlds by himself as the Demon World would have collapsed when he died which it didn't. Saying Sparda is universe level because of that is a very bad justification since all he did was seal a portal. Not anything remotely universal

Here is the video right here https://youtu.be/4pr0gvjgeG8

Especially when Sparda failing to damage the Earth when he "struck" it with a Spear attempting to pierce it and "did not rend" it, he also needed preparation time to seal Temen - Ni - Gru and Sparda defeated Mundus as well. If Mundus lost to somebody that weak he clearly wasn't universal Props to you guys tho not using Kamiya's trolly tweet But seriously this universal Dante is such a meme at this point everyone laughs at it as it relies on a troll statement and taken out of context feats as Dante by himself has only shown Building to city level attacks. And don't get me started on the Castlevania profiles ƒñóƒñ«

I don't see any need to rush; we can just wait for Leo's translation as Shining said especially since we'd need to update Issei's page with the descriptions of AxA and its current weapons and abilities.

I've also wondered about the Great Red dimensional gap thing. Issei also seemed to imply that something bad would happen if Great Red dies in Vol 16. But I wouldn't use it to support any kind of upgrade cause it's still vague honestly.

Actually we can discuss about Born being canon or not. In Ex, Ishibumi said Born is another timeline so it exist in DxD universe

But yeah, we need to wait until Shin 3 is fully translated before doing anything.

BorN is a different timeline, so it can't be used on Ise's profile. Now, if you meam to make a new profile for that timeline...

Yeah but for Loki, he's the same between Born and LN timelines. He shouldn't have a different level between the timelines

I don't think they have different power levels either.

Ionliosite said:
BorN is a different timeline, so it can't be used on Ise's profile. Now, if you meam to make a new profile for that timeline...
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Irekoz said:
Actually we can discuss about Born being canon or not. In Ex, Ishibumi said Born is another timeline so it exist in DxD universe
Doesn't Born lead to EX Timeline which is why the time travel happened in the first place?

Doesn't Born lead to EX Timeline which is why the time travel happened in the first place?
Yes, apparently. Fan have said that Ishibumi was not happy with how Born was doing so he decided to make EX as a way to retcon Born out of existence so its no longer canon. But rather an alternate timeline if I may also agree.

It does? As in, is BorN the past of the timeline where the children of Ise come from? I seriously don't remember that being said.

What about Slash Dog 4?

Also, I just saw in the DxD wiki that Leo stopped translating. Haven't seen it at his website, reddit or animesuki though.

Burning Full Fingers said:
What about Slash Dog 4?
Didn't Ishi said he wanted Slashdog to be 5 volumes long? Postponing the ending of that short series makes sense, specially given his health.

Burning Full Fingers said:
What about Slash Dog 4?
Also, I just saw in the DxD wiki that Leo stopped translating. Haven't seen it at his website, reddit or animesuki though.
Nothing on the editor website

Okay.

@Ion

Yeah, he said five or six and clarified that it's two volumes for a total of three arcs, so six volumes.

I'll still hope that it'll be longer than that though.

He translated whole volume long time ago. He just waited for edit and check with japanese (by more skilled translator from my country).

Btw: check eng translation of SD manga. It was translated by someone who never read DxD Universe of Slash Dog at all.

Vergil Lucifer said:
He translated whole volume long time ago. He just waited for edit and check with japanese (by more skilled translator from my country).
Oh, alright. I was confused for a bit there.

Back