• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High School D×D Discussion Thread #4

I like how slash dog is separate to high school dxd yet in the same world, few more light novels like that and the Ishibumiverse isn't to far off, like dc or marvel

Vampire Vamp said:
I like how slash dog is separate to high school dxd yet in the same world, few more light novels like that and the Ishibumiverse isn't to far off, like dc or marvel
I like the name Ishibumiverse. Shame the verse already has an official name, so we can't use this.

Ionliosite said:
Vampire Vamp said:
I like the name Ishibumiverse. Shame the verse already has an official name, so we can't use this.
Ima still call it that tho, like mashimaverse.

Fans can use that if they want to, like Nasuverse and Type Moon.

So looking at the Slash Dog 2 afterword, the current arc is for the Principal Clans so Nakagami should be the main antagonist while Satanael and Oz take the final arc. Wonder where David and Freed would fit in.

I feel like six volumes isn't enough for this...

Vampire Vamp said:
Ionliosite said:
Vampire Vamp said:
Ima still call it that tho, like mashimaverse.
Fairy tail, edens zero, and rave masters.

I'm not sure if anyone's mentioned this yet; with Ryuuteimaru evolving because of EX and the Butterfly Effect situation, isn't it possible that current Issei's AxA is different from that of the future Issei?

Burning Full Fingers said:
I'm not sure if anyone's mentioned this yet; with Ryuuteimaru evolving because of EX and the Butterfly Effect situation, isn't it possible that current Issei's AxA is different from that of the future Issei?
Well, we don't know if the big dragon form was his AxA or just a dragon form And yeah, the future from Ex is a alternative future, our Issei and future Issei will be differents

Isseis potential is crazy, if he's this strong now, imagine him in the next 5000 years. Just a year and a half he went from low class almost pathetic in comparison to surpassing and defeating literal gods, myths and legends who have been around for thousands of years.

Well, everything has a peak. My guess is that he'll stop at Dragon God-class with ExE and AxA. Though depending on how strong ExE is, he could surpass DGs with ExE + AxA.

My preference would be Dragon God-class with ExE + AxA. But I could also see him being comparable to the mecha gods with that particular combination with how strong the incomplete AxA is.

I like the name Ishibumiverse. Shame the verse already has an official name, so we can't use this.Ima still call it that tho, like mashimaverse.
Fairy tail, edens zero, and rave masters.

Those three don't even share the same setting. They're totally different continuities.

What should Sonneillion's ability be listed as? There's no page for pressure control so I think gravity manipulation is the most appropriate.

Stronger as he affect Lavinia SG that is at least Ultimate class in base and Lavinia equal to Augusta who at least not weaker than Valburga.

Sonneilon ability is like weaker and lesser haxed version of Vali Compression Divider.

Adult Walburga has better feats than Augusta though; her normal magic spells are stronger than Volume 17 Rossweisse's and her flames managed to penetrate Rossweisse's barriers that took several attacks from Grendel.

Agreed, though Sonneillon's ability has more applications.

Yeah, Vol 19.

Compression Divider has better compression and can also compress abilities, but Sonneillon used Crushing to disarm Kiba and make him lose his footing. He also used it to launch himself away from an attack (when he dodged Sandanzuki).

The things that were revealed are that his aura has many wavelengths as a result of being a distorted union of Lycaon + Ame no Ohabari (Kagutsuchi's flames), so he can adjust the properties of his attacks to adapt to any opponent he's up against. That's how it could bypass Gressil's Resistance.

Also, he can disperse into darkness to neutralize attacks and form clones of Jin (I think, it's a bit hard to understand using Google Translate). Ishibumi also said there are still more things to reveal about his Abyss Side.

There's also this weird part about Jin's cursed blade in Slash Dog 2:

Drawing near to the purple flame giant in an instant, he swung the sickle at close range. The giant also responded immediately, using its cross to defend against Tobio's sickle——but Jin, who circled around behind it, proceeded to slash at the giant from behind.

At the moment the sword in Jin's mouth, which had the prohibited incantation engraved on it, slashed the giant, the sensation of being slashed appeared to be transmitted to its owner Augusta——.

'GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!'

A loud, wordless scream was raised.

Naturally, they had been regulating it so as not to damage Lavinia's body. In the end, only Augusta who was possessing her suffered damage.

Looks like the cursed blade can reflect damage to the owners of independent avatar type SGs.

As for Cao Cao, he has a "General Treasure" that he didn't need to use against Sonneillon. Ishibumi added it to a section of his blog, so I think it may be shown in the Surtr match.

Back