• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High School D×D Discussion Thread #4

Anyone read the chapter six of Slash Dog 2? I have a feeling that Glenda could actually still be on Lavinia's side...

So, I read Crom vs Ddraig and yeah seems like Penetrate is a limited durability bypassing

And Ddraig melts entire building with his flammes, but I don't know what temperature it represents

I believe it depends on the materials it's made of, but someone like Rugal can use flames hot enough to easily melt armour anyway

Shouldn't we have a temperature level on the wiki, some characters can burn people with much higher durability from pure heat.

I don't have the translatation so I don't read it yet

Btw, I hope we'll have an illustration for AxA, and hope it will have a good name

Vergil said above that the new powerup will get an illustration, so maybe.

The other illustration would probably be for Erebus or the mysterious person.

IIRC, Ise was the one to first ask Azazel about AxA and ExE, then Ajuka brought it up again in Vol 23

I don't remember anyone picking a name for both though.

Issei didn't talk about AxA with Azazel. He only asked Azazel if something like "ExE" would become possible. It was Ajuka who brought up AxA, and Issei became confused by the regression and asked if shouldn't it be "ExE" to follow the progression.

And I agree with Katerea in part, though maybe it's something that isn't present in all members, like the multiple wings?

Dunno but I believe all other direct descendants of the original Maou introduced so far can use their power (except for the unknown power of Asmodeus iirc). Though the power of Lucifer is kinda vague to me as well.

Katerea probably just suffered from being an early series character. Shalba didn't use King of Flies until Volume 11 too.

From Shin 3:

Ophis line:ÒÇîÒéñÒââÒé╗Òâ╝Òü«Ú╗ÆÒüäÚÄû'ÒÇüþ®ÂµÑÁÒü«Õ¢óµàïÒÇéÒüéÒü¿Òü»þÁîÚ¿ôÒéÆþ®ìÒéôÒüºÕ£░ÕèøÒéÆÒüéÒüÆÒéïÒüùÒüïÒü¬ÒüäÒÇéÒüØÒéîÒüºÒéé ÕìüÕêåÒü½Õ╝ÀÒüÅÒü¬ÒéïÒÇéÒüºÒéé——ÒÇüÕñûÚâ¿Òü½Õç║µØÑÒüƒÕÉîÒüÿÒé½Òü«ÕíèÒéÆÒü¥Òü¿ÒüåÒü¬ÒéëÒÇüÞ®▒Òü»ÕêÑÒÇé——þäíÚÖÉÒü¿ ÕñóÕ╣╗Òü»ÒüòÒéëÒü½Ú½ÿÒü┐Òü½Þç│ÒéïÒÇì (Ise Black Armor is you final form. The only thing left to you is gain more experience and grew stronger. But it's already strong enough. However, if you boost it outside with comparable power it will be a completely different story... With "Ifninity" and "Dream", it become even more powerfull)

Òé¬Òâ╝ÒâòÒéúÒé╣Òü»µîçÒéÆÚëäþá▓Òü«Õ¢óÒü½ÒüùÒüªÒÇüÚ¥ìÕ©Øõ©©Òü½´╝îÕÉæÒüæÒüƒÒÇé(Ophis turned her fingers into the shape of a pistol and pointed it at Ryuteimaru)

——ÒüØÒéîÒü»ÒÇüõ┐║ÒüîÒé░Òâ¼Òâ╝ÒâêÒâ¼ÒââÒâëÒü¿Òé¬Òâ╝ÒâòÒéúÒé╣Òü½ÕêØÚü¡ÚüçÒüùÒüƒÒü¿ÒüìÒü¿ÕÉîÒüÿµá╝ÕÑ¢ÒüáÒüúÒüƒÒÇé Òé¬Òâ╝ÒâòÒéñÒé╣Òü»ÞûäÒüÅþ¼æÒü┐ÒéƵÁ«ÒüïÒü╣ÒüªÞ¿ÇÒüåÒÇé(It was look same as I when I met Great Red and Ophis. Ophis said with thin smile.)

Ophis line: ÒÇî——Òé░Òâ¼Òâ╝ÒâêÒâ¼ÒââÒâëÒü«ÕèøÒÇüÒüØÒü«þ¡öÒüêÒü«ÚíòþÅ¥ÒÇì(This is a manifestation of the answer to the power of the Great Red)

……Ú¥ìþÑ×Òü«Ú╗ÆÒüäÚĺÒü»ÒÇüÒé¬Òâ╝ÒâòÒéúÒé╣Òü«þäíÚÖÉÒü«ÕèøÒéÆÚíòþÅ¥ÒüùÒüƒÒééÒü«ÒÇé(Black armor of Dragon God - is manefistation of Ophis power of infinity.)

ÒüØÒüùÒüªÒÇüÚ¥ìÕ©Øõ©©Òü«ÕñëÕîûÒü»Òé░Òâ¼Òâ╝ÒâêÒâ¼ÒââÒâëÒü«……ÒÇé(And Ryuteimaru changing/transformation - it Great Red's....)

On one hand, I'm so glad that the DxD armor is the final form and that Ishibumi is stopping with the transformations, but aside from that, I think this whole Ryuuteimaru thing could be really hit or miss. Very volatile stuff and it makes me a bit nervous.

As a side-note, I almost want to count the amount of times Ishibumi has used the word "answer" in this sort of context across the whole series. It's so funny how often it comes up.

True, lol.

This makes me even more curious as to how ExE would look like. Also, nice throwback to that Volume 6 illustration.

Lol, it's always amusing when I imagine Melvazoa with all of his power and broken abilities getting one-shot by breast power. It's going to be hilarious as hell to me if it happens.

I'm gonna make my prediction, and I think Melvazoa, rather than getting defeated straightforwardly (primarily due to how his abilities work), he might get some sort of mental breakthrough and change from breasts, much like the past possessors of the BG and DD, as well as the Evil Dragons who saw Fafnir's cooking show. And as how Balberith wants Issei as his dad, Melvazoa might want to become an overzelous disciple sort. I hope it lends itself to that, though we have to see his personality first.

Lmao, it's also funny if he calls Issei "Shishou" or something like that. He's described to be malevolent in Top Secret. Though I wonder what would happen with Seraselbes and Regalzerva in that case.

Also, to be clear on this, is the ExE world in another universe entirely? I remember the other worlds / timelines in DxD mentioned so far have parallel versions of the characters (ex: Denpachi and the parallel timeline where Issei didn't make contact with Chichigami).

Likewise, one of Melvazoa's abilities is to interfere with parallel versions of himself in other worlds and it doesn't seem like there's any version of him in the DxD universe. So is it safe to say ExE isn't in the DxD cosmos?

Likewise, one of Melvazoa's abilities is to interfere with parallel versions of himself in other worlds and it doesn't seem like there's any version of him in the DxD universe. So is it safe to say ExE isn't in the DxD cosmos?

Kurenai said "In the time period we are from——the world of the future, there is someone capable of observing parallel worlds, or in other words the timelines. Based on what that person said, this timeline is undisturbed, but that for other timelines a different history is already advancing."

So I think, when they say Melvazoa can infere with parallel versions of himself, they speak about other timeline Ther's two distinct universes but with a lot of timelines, and Melvazoa from a timeline can interfere with Melvazoa from another timeline

Man, Slash Dog late volume have been getting intense. Lavinia master outright reject Lavinia which made Augusta easily possessed her.

But that aside, its just amazing how much dxd is trying to make Issei leave his rival behind. Now all we need is Ishibumi to give Vali some sort of pull in order to rival issei again.

The way Glenda hesitated to reply for a while at the end makes me a bit suspicious. Maybe they will fight when they meet each other again.

I guess Ryuuteimaru is for Great Red power, so if he uses it with DxD armor it'll be Ophis + Great Red powers

AxA is Apocalipse x Answerarms

In this mode he has three moves:

Revelation Blade

Revelation Barrier

Revelation All-Range Blaster.

"??????" Its Tartaros. Ise need AxA to beat him.

Tobio fought Gresil, Cao Cao fought Sonneilon

Vergil Lucifer said:
AxA is Apocalipse x Answerarms
In this mode he has three moves:

Revelation Blade

Revelation Barrier

Revelation All-Range Blaster.

"??????" Its Tartaros. Ise need AxA to beat him.

Tobio fought Gresil, Cao Cao fought Sonneilon
What these moves do ? Does he have any hax ? Or just pure physical power ?

Back