• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High School D×D Discussion Thread #4

Wow, hype as usual. It should be related to power of infinity since it's Ophis but I wonder if it's separate from Dragon Deification. Let's hope Vali gets something against Wukong in the next volume, lol.

Looking forward to Abyss Side Tobio as well. I hope Ishibumi doesn't spoil much concerning his power before he fights Vali.

According to last lines not only Erebus from Gods of Hell attack Kyoto. And power up most likely True DxD or even AxA. And the one who trigger it would be most likely this misterious person from Gods of Hell. Cause I doub't that Erebus, Sonneilon and Grecil could pose dangerous to current Ise in PDxD G

I would go with True DxD until we get spoilers since AxA is for both Ophis and Great Red.

Yeah, Ishibumi used "? ? ?" for the last person so it's definitely not Erebus.

There's also a limited edition cover with Rias, Akeno, Lint and Elmenhilde but I don't have a high quality picture

I could understand the other three (especially the first two), but I have to wonder why Lint is given preference over Yasaka for a cover appearance in a Kyoto volume. It's honestly baffling.

Because there'll be the Hero Faction in Kyoto and all the stuff about Siegfred, Lint's brother. It'll be developed in the volume so it makes sens

Season 5 and a Movie are practically confirmed.

Well I have friend (translator) who works on Kadokawa now, he said that there is no plans now, but their has no intend to throw a title and want to do something with it. I believe we would have a news at Festival of Fantasy Bunko 20 october.

If it would be movie I would like it to be DxD Zero adaptaion. Cause 1,5 hours more than enough for Zero what has ~ 50+ pages in English traslation (though that translation not quete good as it has many mistakes and even lost few sentences).

Oh, limited cover looks quite nice as well. Since we've gotten Heracles and Perseus, might as well hope for an Achilles descendant as part of the new Hero Faction.

It's confirmed that the powerup is AxA, so we can look forward to AxA Issei vs Indra (hopefully with something more than Vajra).

Ddraig vs Crom illustration looks hype. Ishibumi writing the fight in Vol 3 is a pleasant surprise.

Burning Full Fingers said:
It's confirmed that the powerup is AxA, so we can look forward to AxA Issei vs Indra (hopefully with something more than Vajra).
Ddraig vs Crom illustration looks hype. Ishibumi writing the fight in Vol 3 is a pleasant surprise.
Where did you see that ?

I hope so. Seems like there's no mini chapter for the gods of hell this time, so I'm wondering what the End Game mini chapter is about.

Does anyone know the meaning of AxA yet?

We don't know the meaning yet but it'll be revealed in the volume

And I think, VIP Meeting will be a meeting with all the leader and DxD team about UL invasion and ExE

?????? person should be someone related with GoH faction.

ExE creations words always written in katakana. And thway that person talking is same as GoH faction targets.

1. Erasing Longinus and its possesors.

2. Defeating DxD Team and Issei.

No one knows AxA meaning. Thats only from volume preview. First 60 pages.

Welsh Dragon and Crescent Circle Dragon

Life. 0

And small part on Life. 1

Thats it. I already finish reading Ddraig and Crom fight and thats was amazing. Surely I put it on my favourite top-3 DxD fights.

I see, I'd have suspected Angra Mainyu but there's no reason for Ishibumi to use "????" for him so we'll have to wait for the full volume.

That's wonderful, really looking forward to reading it more now.

Okay as I understand from Life.0 and Life. 1 fragment:

1. Ophis said DxD G is Ise last and final form but added GR power makes story different

2. Ryuuteimaru is manifestation of GR power according to Ophis.

Looks like AxA could turn out somekind of Gundam stuff.

My prediction: Ryuuteimaru transform into large 100m crimson dragon and Ise would control it from inside.

Ishi sensei already added AxA on his setting page in blog under Boosted Gear "forms", "Abilities", "Moves"

Screenshot 20190808-184133 Chrome

I agree, it's really weird actually. Ryuuteimaru being the manifestation of Great Red's power is something no one expected.

And I don't like the idea of Ise piloting Ryuuteimaru like Gundam fights, tbh. Like, can you imagine Ise fighting Indra or Vali inside of Ryuuteimaru... It's going to take some time to get used to that if it really does happen.

I'd have preferred a stronger armour with stabilized power of infinity and control over dreams.

There's a problem with making AxA simply a stronger form, however, and that is that Issei would leave a lot of competition, both worldwide and peers, including Vali, completely behind.

For me, I would prefer AxA to be some sort of special attack or move with several restrictions, in order to prevent this. Or maybe something that needs some sort of ability cooperation (and thus cannot be used alone) in order to be used, like the abilities in HxH.

That's true, there's nothing on ground for Vali right now. But I don't feel like Ise piloting a mecha suits his combat style. Just gotta get used to it, lol. I knew Ishibumi was always going to do this, but I thought it'd be with Seekvaira or a subspecies Balance Breaker for Magnus.

Dunno about a special attack alone, but a move with restrictions would definitely be feasible as well, considering Ise hasn't fully mastered Dragon Deification yet.

And Vali needs to resurrect Albion In their final fight Vali can't handle Issei and Ddraig at the same time

I always thought Issei would have first obtain Lilith power of infinite and would master True DxD for his fight against Indra and next Great Red power and AxA for the final against Vali

Yeah, Ishibumi likely can't resist that Ddraig vs Albion rematch.

As for other spoilers, it seems like Penetrate can also ignore offensive attacks judging by how Ddraig ignored Crom's flames? It's likely limited durability bypassing as well via attacking one's core directly. I think it's good that Ise still has many areas to improve, makes me wonder if Albion can use some Divine Dividing techniques better than current Vali.

Nice to see the Spectre Dragons finally being born. They'll probably be crazy strong (reminds me of Rassei, hopefully Ishibumi hasn't forgotten him lol).

Some time ago, I made a theory. Issei have Boost, Transfert, Penetrate, Dress Break and Pailingual

We saw Boost DxD and Transfert DxD against Nyx, it boost and transfert his power at the same time to Rias and the other.

We saw Dress Break DxD which can be use at distance and can paralyze people.

We saw the evolution of Pailingual : Paiphone.

So, he'll have a evolution of Penetrate like a Penetrate DxD or Penetrate AxA which can ignore durability

Guess I was right, but I hope that he can really ignore durability

Honestly, I've been suspecting this since Penetrate gave Rizevim a bloody nose.

I would like for Ise to get more female or oppai related techniques.

Back