• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High School D×D Discussion Thread #2

Burning Full Fingers said:
It'd be good if we see Cao Cao using Truth Idea to beat a god in the tournament.
a best way to go to jump tier XD
who'd be the god? I think TI has a chance against up to HD-class being. (hurry and catch up with Issei!)

Speaking of TL, I think its super malleable. it has no 'base' that railroad you to develop around said base.

the first thing that came to my mind when I read about Cao Cao's subspecies is : "well, these set of abilities are pretty random. Did Author choose them at random from superpower wiki? so WTF is TL's specialization, really?" .

combined with TI's utterly vague explanation of 'can do anything to beat its enemy' I think its specialization is truly : making things up as you go.

maybe TL is the hardest SG to bring out its potential to the limit.

I agree, that TL is a hardest SG to bring out its potential to its limit.

Now that you mention about Cao Cao Subspecies, it reminded me of the number 7 and their signficance toward christianity because there is also the 7 spirits, blessings....etc. so Truth Longinus can be specialize in creating power that are related to the christianity. But I dont know how true that is consider Ishibumi tend to change thing at a rapid rate.

Shining Trapezohedron said:
I agree, that TL is a hardest SG to bring out its potential to its limit.
now that I think about it, BG and and DD have pretty much hit their limits. but forced to go beyond that through some ridiculous upgrade on user's physiology.

because I doubt normal human being can pull off Dragon Deification on their own.

Burning Full Fingers said:
I wonder how the original Balance Breaker of True Longinus looks like.
Ishibumi seems very straightforward with the naming. like, Zenith Tempest's 'Prison of Bright Heavenly Thunder' is literally bubble prison that strike you with lightning.

so... the literal meaning of : Spear of Pure White Night/Twilight of the Gods... Idk honestly. how do you bring Twilight of the Gods? I doubt its by literally killing them all.

Normal limit is Juggernaut Drive, but Vali evolved beyond that to develop EJOD. CxC was the alternate to Juggernaut Drive. It's unknown how Issei would have evolved without Dragon Deification, but I'm pretty sure he'd still have gotten something other than CxC. It's just that it wouldn't be as strong as DxD G.

I'm hoping Ishibumi will write a fight for Cao Cao against a god. I like his intelligence and fighting style, and I want to see him using Truth Idea to defeat one.

By the way, how would Truth Idea work against Issei now? Since Cao Cao has developed himself.

Okay, I've read the translated parts. Looks like Penetrate can be used with ranged attacks. I thought it was limited to melee. Ddraig's match was too short. >_>

So I'm gonna make pages for Vidar, Apollon, Typhon, and Roygun. I like 'Crack'. Too bad it doesn't work directly on people much stronger than her. Also, how strong is Roygun without King Piece?

About Ajuka, he did create a world the size of the Australian continent but that's all we know. And an unnamed servant of his created a world with an island, lakes, and mountains. I think I'll add it to his page.

Hey, mind if i talking about Gap Dimensional?

BorN yet showed to be non Canon to Novel, but its the Story Part

Can't we just use the Gap term that had given? The plot was non-Canon but Gap Considereable to be a Canon in Term

I just found this page : [[1]]

Dimensional Gap having no time, huh. I remember Gasper's time stop can't work there since there's no time to be stopped in the first place.

Well, while that information isn't contradicted in canon from what I remember, the problem is that Ishibumi doesn't like BorN and did not even acknowledge it in the light novel, but he acknowledged Season 1, 2, and 4 so I doubt we can use anything from BorN.

The only solution would be to ask him about the info on Dimensional Gap, but we don't know Japanese. To have infinite speed, we'd need more proof than being born in a timeless realm anyway.

Just came back here and I just noticed that seems like there's now portraits for the front pages.

Just noticed something though it's just minor but since Elmenhilde already have a profile here, how there's still no pics of here here yet?

huh, had hit its limit but not even god-class. if SG can't actually evolve further (as opposed to canon, no level cap for SGs), I doubt BG or DD would even be classified as Longinus.
I'm hoping Ishibumi will write a fight for Cao Cao against a god. I like his intelligence and fighting style, and I want to see him using Truth Idea to defeat one.
haha, I too want to see powercreep in which Cao Cao suddenly can beat top 10 with utterly cowardly tactics.
By the way, how would Truth Idea work against Issei now? Since Cao Cao has developed himself.

TI seems to not like killing. it just repels. and Issei has very high pain tolerance. so not much help against Issei I guess.

@Krudelu

Yeah, someone added them but I'm going to change most of them to art from the light novel and manga since they're better.

About Elmenhilde, I'm not sure what image to add for her. What do you suggest?

I was just thinking that Vali must have been jealous after seeing Pseudo DxD Ise and Ddraig vs Typhon, Apollon, and Vidar. What Ddraig said about him and Albion being the strongest - aside from the Hindu gods and Dragon Gods - really makes me think both of them will fight if Issei and Vali meet each other.

It also makes me wonder how strong both of them could have become if they weren't sealed for hundreds of years.

Maybe be stronger than Indra and possibly reached to the point where they can fought each of the Trimurti on equal footing. If Ddraig can be strong enough to beat Typhoon (one of the top ten that are maybe stronger than Fenrir) then I wouldn't have any doubt that he and Albion can reach the Higher Top Ten if they were not to be sealed for 100 of years.

That's what I was thinking as well. The volume confirms Issei vs Indra. I'm really looking forward to it because Indra is currently my favorite Hindu God.

But he's going to have to beat Diehauser or Balberith and Verrine somehow before that. Looks like Issei's getting the toughest matches. I hope Crom doesn't beat Ddraig though. A draw would be better.

@BFF

Personally, I hope that Ddraig get stronger to match Crom or Issei can ask Ingvild to strengthen both Issei and Ddraig via her sacred gear and weaken Crom at the same time, that works no?

Also Belberith and Verrine, both of them is still a devil right? So, are they still affected with Holy weapon especially True Longinus? or can they resist it the same way Sirzechs push away Holy aure of a temple using his demonic energy like we saw back in V4?

Finally, Vasco should get two key for his profile, Past his prime and Prime right? although I doubt it will change much as the reason he could defeat Maou-level is mostly because of his holy attribute plus his weapon.

Yeah, that would work but I don't know if Ingvild will be in the match.

Well, if it's True Longinus it should be able to affect them. But it probably depends on the wielder.

Yep, he already does.

Vasco give EJOD Vali which is equal to Rizevim a hard time. Even though Vali wasn't serious he still stronger than most of gods in EJOD. He could beat Maou classes with his pure force alone.

@GoodDaySir

I personally don't agree with you opinion about Ddraig vs Crom.

1. I highly doublt Ingvild would be part of his team for many reasons

2. Ddraig and Issei want a fair fight agains Crom. Just as they have. Similar Crom discarded "Promotion" in Vali vs Rias match. Issei wont do such a thing as weaken Crom for more easy win.

@Shining Trapezohedron

Chakravartin (Skt. ÓñÜÓñòÓÑìÓñ░ÓñÁÓñ░ÓÑìÓññÓñ┐Óñ¿ÓÑì cakra-vartin, literally "the one who turns the wheel") is a common name of the ideal ruler in Buddhist and Jainist teachings, the reign of which brings peace from the chaos of lawlessness to the highest order.

It's not refference to Christian.

Also Ddraig and Albion sealed already for more than few thousands years

@Vergil Lucifer

Oh yeah forgot about that but I am not talking about the names of the Sub species BxB rather but the number 7 and treasure. You can look up the significant of the number 7 in christianity if you like. There is a thing called 7 blessings & other thing you know.

Completely mistaken about the years again.

@Shining I think wiki said that 7 treasures thing is homage to the original Cao Cao being student of Indra, and he was given 7 treasures by Indra.. or something.

Why don't add 6-A to Ajuka's page? Are all we need to wait untill its translated yet?

Or something like creating a massively vast area didnt count ?

Fenrir said Cao Cao apparently forced Vali into Juggernaut Drive because of Albion's depression, but how could he have survived Half Dimension? His body is weak and he can't block Half Dimension with a spear.

@Krudelu

Okay, I'll use that.

@Lucius

No, his wiki page never said such a thing. There is also alot of references to the 7 things in christianity.

@SeptianID

Hummm, needed more opinion from people here.

We don't know how long it took, but I don't think anyone relevant has taken time to create a dimension so far. Let's see how it is for Kanzaki.

Ugh..

"Vidar, have you seen the new tournament combinations?"

"Oh, Apollon? Of course I've seen them."

"After all, all of the gods who control fate among the mythologies have been secretly manipulating the tournament."

"Well, it's understandable that you have such ideas…but I don't think the God of Destruction is the type to do such inconsiderate things. However, it isn't harmful. As gods, it isn't a bad thing for us to occasionally dance with fate."

Fate Manip for Shiva?

I'd say it's actual fate manip as they don't just mention it, they actually put the blame of the fights on that, as in "i have to fight Ise because the gods have been playing with fate" i doubt that's mere flowery writing.

Yeah but "the gods who can control fate" was stated and of all people, someone like Ajuka who quite literally is in control of the whole tournament wasn't mentioned at all.

Cover of Slash Dog Volume 3 is revealed today. Also Ishibumi mention two important thing.

Japanese Gods would be revealed in Slash Dog series.

Akeno would do her best in battle in Shin 2 (Ise vs Rias game). Waiting for Cadre-class Akeno with 10 wings

Back