• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High School D×D Discussion Thread #2

As long as there is a determined size for a dimension its incredibly easy to calc it since the method is the same as for explosions.

Yeah it'd be pretty easy to calc actually. Since by our standards creation = destruction. The same energy that's being put into creating something the same will be needed to destroy it. So the calc is really easy, though are we just gonna clac the land mass and disregard the creation of space and air (atmosphere) since in this case it's not a destruction of landmass, it's a creation of a dimension.

Ah, okay. Well, you can go ahead if you want. But I don't know yet if it'll upgrade anyone as we won't get the context until Vergil tells us how he created it.

Thanks in any case.

I've been waiting for something like this ever since Ajuka created [Another World]. :)

@Fire

I don't even know if Chief God-class characters could scale. Anyway, let's wait for the context. It could be referring to Beelzebut that Ajuka created for Issei and Rias to train.

I heard Kanzaki meet Ajuka in Denpachi. something about them both "Playing a Game".

Creating dimension is not new thing iirc. Rating Game does it all the damn time. so I fail to see how Innovate Clear is anything special.

probably because it can simulate real people? huh, I'm reminded of SAO Alicization, simulating artificial souls and translating souls.

Innovate Clear for me also anything special. Terrifaing thing in Kanzaki is Telos Karma and it's combo with Innovate Clear. It could creat a different small world with law "Telos Karma effect is absolute" and it would be the world where impossible situations happens ALL TIME!!! Telos Karma is known as "History Breaker". One of the most haxes Longinus in terms of abilities.

Well in Shin 1 Nyx is talking about Hades motivation and that her point of view is the same. Longinus of this age are TOO DANGEROUS. Also Nyx again mention about ability of Longinus (High tier Longinus if I remember correct) to affect/destroy entire countries. Ingvild and her Nereid Kyrei are one of the best example.

Innovate Clear is better since it combines Dimension Lost + Annihilation Maker. Also, remember that Issei said something like the tap not running in Georg's dimension and some other things. It should be the same for the Rating Game dimensions.

So more Country level statements. I heard Aeon Balor became a Longinus because of the darkness monsters. I thought it'd be because of the Time Manipulation + Spatial Manipulation.

Just wait and see with Innovate Clear, I am sure Ishibumi will show us something unique to that Longinus other than creating dimension and living thing.

And yep, the combination between the last two Longinus is what made it so terrifying. You can say that God-class being are by all mean **** against Kanzaki if he ever used it in Azazel Cup.

Ajuka also mentioned about irregular thing happening more if Issei meet Kanzaki. So I am wondering what Kanzaki think of Issei when they eventually were to meet.

I was thinking Ishibumi could give him the ability to manipulate his dimension.

Well, Telos Karma is one of the most haxxed Longinus. My top five are:

• Aeon Balor. Ishibumi doesn't give it as much hype as it deserves, in my opinion. Also, Balor casually negated Marius' powers and soul based Regenerationn from another Longinus like it was nothing + he said he ate Marius' soul. It should be a top tier Longinus.
  • Telos Karma
  • Divine Dividing
  • Canis Lykaon. I hope the info I got from Google Translate about potentially cutting magic and concepts is correct.
  • Sephiroth Graal
Another one that I think had potential to become a Longinus is Vritra's Sacred Gears. Because it has inextinguishable flames - Georg had to BFR it to another dimension -.that can curse people to death and drain their soul. Plus it affected Loki that's a god in Volume 7, and can stalemate Incinerate Anthem. But Ishibumi didn't make it one. :/

I think Incinerate Anthem is a Longinus because it can manifest whoever it absorbs. For example, imagine if Augusta or Walburga absorbed the soul of a Heavenly Dragon-class and manifested it. Bad things would happen.

Gonna wait for more info on Absolute Demise.

Well, I don't know what would happen if Telos Karma interacts with Issei. But knowing Issei, it's probably going to be something ridiculous. Lol.

Unless it show the ability to destroy the world then it will be there. But at this point, its can go either way. And I agree, Aeon Balor and Vritra are underrated and have lower hype due to how Ishibumi sidetrack them.

Incinerate Anthem really is another mysterious Longinus even if it can manifested a soul. I dont think thats all it had.

Sephiroth Grail can be Super OP if you takes the concept from Nasuverse and inplement into it. I am not joking when I say that. Why? because of the 3rd magic.

Absolute Demise is already simple: Ice manipulation. But I am not gonna be surprise if Ishibumi decided to go full Iceman with that one. If you know what I am talking about.

Aeon Balor is not high tier Longinua because new generation Maou, Gods, Heavenly Dragon equals could move in his time stop. On the other hand Ingvild high tier Longinus could defeat Ise in Pseudo DxD just by singing. ISE who is just little below Heavenly Dragon class.

Well, Ishibumi has already shafted time acceleration so it's not surprising. We still haven't seen the person that can accelerate time that Cao Cao mentioned.

Does anyone think some devils could survive in space (not the oxygen part)? Because they have cars with demonic energy that can survive in space.

I think they can survive in Space otherwise it would made them pathetic since they are suppose to be supernatural being.

I gotta admit the fight between Ddraig and Typhoon as describe in the Light Novel is like this:

• Pew Pew Pew*
  • Aughhhhh*
  • Pew Pew Pew*
And the former won with just some exhaustion and being worn out.

Why haven't you read it yet?

Beats me if this important but Ddraig seems to have a time limit >88 minutes. Also is this the first image we have of Ddraig from the Light Novels? I prefer that look to what the animal had.

I wanted to wait for the full translation before.

Yeah, I think this is the first image. I hope we see Crom and Albion soon.

Shining Trapezohedron said:
And yep, the combination between the last two Longinus is what made it so terrifying. You can say that God-class being are by all mean **** against Kanzaki if he ever used it in Azazel Cup.
Azazel cup banlist should be updated ovo

Shining Trapezohedron said:
Sephiroth Grail can be Super OP if you takes the concept from Nasuverse and inplement into it. I am not joking when I say that. Why? because of the 3rd magic.

Absolute Demise is already simple: Ice manipulation. But I am not gonna be surprise if Ishibumi decided to go full Iceman with that one. If you know what I am talking about.
Can you upgrade yourself by using Graal? I mean, it can make something into HD-level (HD-level is cheap in front of Graal? XD )

I hope it goes full iceman in Abyss Side. organic ice + can ressurect as long as there's moisture are Longinus enough to me.

Vergil Lucifer said:
On the other hand Ingvild high tier Longinus could defeat Ise in Pseudo DxD just by singing. ISE who is just little below Heavenly Dragon class.
Maou ancestry (being Maou-class in base) might have something to do with that. just like Vali.

I don't think we'll see the full offensive capabilities of Sephiroth Graal with Valerie. She's a support type. I think she'll become a devil to stay with Gasper and replace Asia as the healer in Rias' peerage.

Yeah, actually how's only Issei going to fight against Melvazoa and his siblings? Vali is needed, but it'd still be two against three.

About Kanzaki, Ishibumi apparently said the Kanzaki in Denpachi can be viewed as an alternate version of the Kanzaki in DxD. I don't know where he said that, but I hope he reboots Denpachi after SLASHD├ÿG. -_-

The fact that it said Fanon in the website should be obvious from the get go. I am not being angry here just confuse as to why you didnt notice that from the beginning.

Back