• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High School D×D Discussion Thread #2

I was gonna asked that but you beat me to it. Meh.

I bet that the fight between Great Red and Trihexa would take at most weeks since we know how stubborn the two of them really is. Rizevim and other would die in cross fire instead of winning alongside Trihexa.

And it's not certain that Trihexa could have defeated Great Red. But Great Red would probably be weakened enough for Rizevim and others to handle.

Dont Y'all forget about this? Vali already Country level by this feat

This is the end."

[[[LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLucifer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]]]

A loud voice boomed out!

[[[Satan Lucifer Smasher!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]]]

The massive bombardment of silvery-white and jet-black aura was fired out from the muzzle on his abdomen—.

After Vali's final attack ended, the mountains and earth had been torn through, leaving a wide fissure in the middle. The bombardment of aura just then had travelled several kilometres, no, it went as far as the edge of the horizon. The path that the aura travelled through was covered in the remnants of the jet-black demonic energy of Lucifer, and was completely barren.

I'd once looking for the distance to the Horizon, and i got 297Km

Vali just barren all 297Km along

Like to hear yours

I guess you should ask GDS, cuz I know nothing about calcs.

But I've discovered that weakened Ophis should be Low 6-B because it's twice as strong as Prime Ddraig and Albion who are 600 gigatons.

By the way, shouldn't Dimension Lost be equate to Reality Marble and Innovate Clear be similar to Marble Phantasm? If you can tweak it a bit. I mean, those two longinus really do fit it after all.

@Septian

I already know about this one, regardless depending on the direction, most of that 297 km could be sea and ocean.

So overall, that feat is very hard to quantify.

Also about Mitsuya, for me, looks like he can create some sort of field in which he can manipulate probability.

I guess it confirms that the Mitsuya in Denpachi is an alternate version of this one. They have different weapons and personalities.

@BFF

Also Xenovia should get type 3 immortality with Excalibur Scabbard and Regenerationn

"However, Xenovia was in good condition. The reason was the scabbard that was on her back. —It was the scabbard of Excalibur. Rias-oneesa then said.

"…That is the scabbard of Excalibur that is said to make the holder immortal, though with some restrictions."

Yes, Xenovia had transitioned into a state of limited invulnerability. Even if she were to be fatally wounded by the Sun God's attack, as long as she had that scabbard, it would be healed completely. God Apollon admired her."

Why?

@GDS

It's just that it allows her to heal from fatal damage. Type 3 immortality is normally not given except it's Mid Regenerationn and above, or really good Low-Mid like regenerating from being cut in half horizontally.

@BFF

Fair enough for me, also in the chapter they mention about limited invulnerability, but they most likely talk about how Xenovia can recover from the damage rather than being immune to physical force.

Also if Xenovia did get regen I believe it would be Mid-low or something around that any thoughs?

It'd be Mid-Low or Low-Mid. I added it as simply healing and mentioned that it works for fatal wounds to be safe.

Like, I don't think they'd say it makes the user immortal if it's only Mid-Low damage, but the only examples we have with Regenerationn based immortality so far are those from the Holy Grail and the House of Phoenix.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Since he fused the Divine Dividing gem into Boosted Gear.
More like extension of Sacred Gear System in general I think.

I mean, Ddraig and Albion did not point out that its impossible to combine 2 SGs, but they're just worried it may not be brighest idea because their opposing natures.

But no SG wielder in DxD seems creative enough to try it, so I guess only Issei who has that Fusion feat.

It's more like they either don't know, or are not suicidal enough to try something like that. I doubt it'd be convenient for them to do. In this case, the jewel of Divine Dividing happened to be on the floor and the Balance Breakers of Divine Dividing and Boosted Gear are similar to each other in appearance. They both have multiple gems, so all Ise had to do was to implant the gem that had a bit of Vali's power into his own armor.

Now let's look at another possible situation with Sacred Gears that are a bit similar. If Tobio and Kiba were to fight and Kiba wants to take the ability of Canis Lykaon, how'd he go about it? Or if Jeanne wanted to take the ability of Sword Birth and Georg wants to do so for Innovate Clear?

There's no indication on how Sacred Gear users can take abilities from each other like that. We can only use headcanon and wild speculation. It just happened to be convenient for Ise. It's either the general process is unknown, or the process is essentially suicidal. I think it's both.

Also, I'm not sure what Ise did is Fusionism.

A character's ability to fuse anything together to create a new form.

I mean he fused the gem with the armor and the new form of BG + DD was created.

The user can fuse together objects, powers, emotions, concepts, living beings, etc., turning them into single unit.

The gem was fused with the armor.

imo it makes sense

Balberith and Verrine are stronger than Heavenly Dragon-class, right? Maybe they're even stronger than Indra? Because the match against Indra will come first and Issei's gonna have to surpass him.

I dunno Verrine is stronger than Indra, but she at least in Heavenly Dragon class league.

Balberith is said to be potentional Dragon God class so he is surely above Indra. He crush Mahabali and was boring from that fight. Also Hades stated that with Balberith his GoH faction could surely win agains current DxD team.

Game agains Black Satan of Darkness Dragon King would be earier than game with Indra

Innovate Clear create small world with it own laws and he could potential create a living things in it.

In Volume 25 he create that world and most likely made law that effect of Telos Karma in it is absolute and could even affect Gods. Outside this world it's effect would be weaker I believe.

Ok, that's what I thought as well. Ajuka's world that has its own laws is based on Innovate Clear.

(Never mind, I checked again and I didn't see anything about laws)

On to other things, I wonder if Japanese gods are part of Tobio's team. The reason I'm not sure is that Ishibumi essentially said he might not write the Japanese gods engaging in combat because of religious belief stuff.

@Vergil

He only create a small world like Dimension but with a different bonus that he can also make living being that can only lived in that world of his. It doesn't say different law, Innovate Clear is not Reality Marble.

In V25, when he battle the grim reaper. He only made his own world so it that would empowered Telos Karma phenomenon or probability power to the point where even Gods-Class can't even offset it at all.

Hmm, I guess we gotta wait but I saw that he can use earthquakes and diseases in Pinterest.

Now, I'm thinking if Erebus will make his move since Nyx was defeated. She's his sister, after all.

@Vergil

Oh yeah, my mistake. I looked at the brackets for the tournament again, and Balberith and Verrine come first. But based on their first encounter with Vali and Issei, they are stronger than Pseudo DxD and DxD L. So how will Issei defeat them? It should be Issei and Ddraig vs Balberith and Verrine. I guess Issei could unlock True DxD G before then or Ingvild gets better with her ability and strengthens both of them. I don't think Issei will use AxA at least before Indra.

Though I still have a small hope that Diehauser will win with strategy...

Back