• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High School D×D Discussion Thread #2

I also see no hope for Diehauser win agains them. Only through stratagy or defeating "King" who is just High class Grim Reaper.

Dunno about Verrine (but she is at least in league of DxD L Vali), but Balberith is surely far above both of them. He stated to be potentional take on Dragon Gods and Hades believe that having Balberith in his GoH Faction its almost 100% win agains DxD Team.

We'll just have to wait and see.

What if Ishibumi had made Valerie bring Raynare back to life and enhance her power to make her fight Issei again? That'd sure be a strange encounter.

So, how did Sairaorg's peerage beat Guan Yu? Because I know no one else in his team has that level of power aside from him.

Maybe you should ask Arf. He has knowledge of both verses.

Looks like Shin DxD 2 and SLASHD├ÿG 3 are getting released on December 20. I don't know if the covers have been released yet, but I'm guessing Ingvild for DxD and Sae or Suzaku for SLASHD├ÿG.

I believe it would be Akeno for Shin 2. Ishibumi mention about Akeno power up in Shin 2 several times. At Fantasia Bunko Festival 2018 few weeks ago, and also few times in twitter.

On Slash Dog cover - Suzaku + Genbu (loli girl mention in Vol.24 from 4 Clans, her sacred beast is Black Turtle (it's how "Genbu" litteraly translated)

I wonder if people like Akeno, Kiba, Base Xenovia, etc will become Satan-class at one point. I see them peaking at strong Ultimate-class, but we'll see. Someone like Koneko will not go past Ultimate-class for sure.

Guess Sae might have to wait for Volume 4. :/

We might get another top ten character in Zero, or someone close to them. The Malebranche are so strong. I saw that one of them - Scarmiglione - giving Bidleid a little amount of his power is enough for Sirzechs to use his true form. Just imagine if the former Lucifer uses the full power of the leader, Malecoda.

Umm, Divide, Reflect, Half Dimension, and Compression Divider ~ Satan Compression Divider are actually good for the Power of Destruction spheres and True Form Sirzechs himself. Vali would dare not get into close range though, and I see things like Satan Lucifer Smasher being useless on Sirzechs.

In the end, Sirzechs could take it as Vali is still limited in stamina. Unless Vali uses Reduce early on or something. Albion might be better since he doesn't have stamina issues, but it's not as thematic.

Anyway, I'd go with Sirzechs until Vali improves his stamina limit in DxD L. It's not that bad, but Sirzechs is likely to outlast him.

Burning Full Fingers said:
I wonder if people like Akeno, Kiba, Base Xenovia, etc will become Satan-class at one point. I see them peaking at strong Ultimate-class, but we'll see. Someone like Koneko will not go past Ultimate-class for sure.

Guess Sae might have to wait for Volume 4. :/
Koneko (and also Kuroka) has great potentional lol. At least Koneko with only 3 tail already casually defeated Ultimate class Kuroka. And strongest Nekomata - Magari has 8(!) Tails. And she is highly respected person in the East Gods world.

VanMeliodas said:
Lucifer vs Lucifer

Vali vs Sirzechs

Who is strongnest Vali Diabolos Dragon Lucifer or Sirzechs True Form Destruction
Vali only chance is using Reduce from the start. All his energy attacks would be fully useless agains Crimson Devil King True form. Or Satan Compression Divider

Maybe Gremory group and Issei's peerage will grow stronger than Sirzechs' peerage later on. Haha. But they have to surpass Diehauser's first.

I just remembered something for Vali from Volume 11 and 12. Cao Cao and Georg directed Samael to attack him, resulting in Vali losing his armor. Remember that just a little bit of Samael's blood containing his poison was enough to kill Issei and destroy his body, but Vali could resist its effects for some time before Wukong removed the curse.

So, shouldn't we give Vali resistance to Poison Manipulation and Curse Manipulation?

I've reread Volume 25 now that everything can be read in one place, and I think Thor, Fenrir, Typhon, and Vidar with Mystical Boots are not far away from Heavenly Dragon-class. Vidar was able to damage Pseudo DxD Issei's armor with his boots, and even though Ddraig wrecked Apollon and Typhon simultaneously, Typhon was still able to take a few attacks from him before retiring.

By the way, since we've seen Mitsuya's abilities in action, this is my list for the top five strongest humans:

1. Mitsuya

2. Tobio

3. Cao Cao

4. Vasco

5. Arthur

Something that interested me is that Tobio and Jin are not afraid of fighting Mitsuya, despite knowing of his abilities. Also, I want to make a page for Mitsuya and scale him above Walburga and Le Fay since he's one of the strongest humans.

Yeah Typhon was able to take few attacks from him but Ddraig stated that it's just warming up for him. He still perceptibly stronger than Fenrir-class enemy's

Eh, he can just scale to Le Fay that could keep up with Akeno for now. I'll link his page here when I'm done. I'll try to do it this week.

How? You mean when he said the phenomena created by Telos Karma are certain to occur in the Innovate Clear world?

Right, Bobo also said the user can control the fate of the world when both are combined.

I've checked our page for Causality Manipulation. Mitsuya's ability does not seem to fit here, but it perfectly suits our explanation for Probability Manipulation.

Hmm well yeah most likely @BFF. I doubt they'd break the "i can null anything".

Though i wonder if we'll see some cool stuff from the top tiers sometime soon. Ajuka fighting, maybe seeing some cool stuff like Sirzechs being capable of re-assembling himself via being pure PoD, Shiva showing what his "destruction" is etc.

Ajuka and Shiva won't fight seriously unless Ishibumi writes the invasion of ExE. Sirzechs is, well, 'off-panelled' so we are not likely to see anything from him, I'm afraid.

As for me, I'm interested in what Mitsuya talked about. He said something about a bonus he wants to claim in thirty years.

Well i agree with the Ajuka and Shiva one. I mean the only other case i can see besides ExE invasion would be Indra and his army declaring war. Though i doubt Ajuka would interfere with that, and i doubt Shiva would actually go ahead and kill Indra in that type of fight.

I can't say i agree with the Sirzechs one doe. I mean he left for what they "assume" it's 10'000 years. Though i can definitely see Sirzechs coming back in the future. Maybe Trihexia is too strong, or maybe some plan Ajuka and/or Azazel. Since if ExE invasion comes then they'd need all the power they can get. So i can definitely see the strategists bringing Trihexia and everyone back and then throw it at the ExE army. The reason im saying this is because for all the hype that Sirzechs got/was given he got too little "screen time" i mean he's only fought 2 fights without his full power and that's it, so i doubt Ishibumi is just gonna cut it there with Sirzechs. There is also the fact that i feel like Ishibumi wouldn't just drop everything on Ajuka while sirzechs is completely off pannel. (i may be completely and utterly wrong on this opinion but i hope im not xD)

Imma comment on Mitsuya once i have cought up with the light novel (i srsly need to get back into DxD xD).

Indra wants to fight, but he'll probably be satiated for a bit after the tournament. I think all they'd have to do is tell Indra that strong people from another universe are coming, so he won't have to start a war with Shiva. I'm not sure if he knows about it.

I don't know why, but I don't even get the feeling that Ajuka will fight seriously. I mean, even thirty years into the future in EX, we got no indication that he ever fought seriously against the mechanical guys, and there's no mention of Serafall and Sirzechs, iirc. At least no concrete info concerning them. As for Azazel, he's dead so he probably died against Trihexa.

Looking at Mitsuya feat again, I am gonna have to say that its belong to probability manipulation.

But I do wonder how would DxD alliance react to Heydrich? It would be fun to see Cao Cao fought Heydrich.

Shining Trapezohedron said:
But I do wonder how would DxD alliance react to Heydrich? It would be fun to see Cao Cao fought Heydrich.
Cao Cao is Heydrich+Mercurius child. Believe it.

Toriumi Kousuke + Blue Hair + Golden Spear of OPness. There can only be greatnesssh....

Agree on Mitsuya's ability Not being Causality Manipulation.

I also know that as well but Cao Cao Longinus Spear design is inferior to Lord Heydrich Longinus Spesr design. It just doesnt fit the thing that would look awsome alongside to the person that would rule the world by wielding it.

I dont know why there hasnt been a demonic countert to the Holy Relic yet. Maybe because there's already one?

Back