• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard to say since aleister power is kind of abstract. But aleister with blasting rod should win since he defeat some magic god in their own space.

Genome believes Aleister to be a normal man based on appearance and one shots.

Ridiculous stomp in Genome's favor.

Yeah true, since gnome doesn't really know aleister, he will think of aleister as ordinary human. Unless you give gnome knowledge that aleister kill many magic god in their realm which is as strong if not stronger as him.

Give Genome Knowledge and he willingly underestimates him first.

People really need to remember The Magic Gods lost because they perfectly believed Aleister to be on their level, normally, Aleister isn't this strong on his own.

This thread can't be done. If gnome believe aleister is on par with him then aleister stomp. Blasting rod will make aleister power 10 time the power of gnome.

Yeah it's a mismatch no matter how you make it.

Probably better to just switch the opponents entirely.

I do believe High Priest has the best chance of winning due to his superior probability Manipulation. But I'm not voting quite yet.

Well, can't argue against better Probability manipulation, is Extradimensional labyrinth work against priest?

Dunno, not with Probability in play.

High Priest can turn infinite possibilities into 100% success, not one possibility like Gurren Lagann

And he has the AP advantage. He is infinitely above Othinus, and able to replicate her feats just by existing and moving in the world.

Probably can't with probability like that in play.

That said AS is about to get Low Godly and I don't think he can bypass that.

Okay, I remembered Extradimensional labyrinth having "infinite possibilities" or made out of it. Is this Probability or quantum mechanics like Schrondinger's cat?

Quantum mechanics, and said possibilities are just based on how their lifes would be with different choices.

Wait, is this stomp? I mean, how can Anti-spiral at least incapacitate him here? Can I make him bloodlusted?

Welp... High Priest's probability manipulation is basically a passive "I win" power. His probability is always on "100% good things" as he transcended the 50/50 weakness.

Lmao I don't remember anti-spiral to be this ugly...proof that not all full body pic is a better pic.

Smilies fb5ogiiief4q

Btw Anti spiral probability manip is also can change probability from 0% to 100%.

High Priest can also do that...... In a much grander scale..... Passively...... (Please someone save AS. I don't want Velox' seat of King of Stomps)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back