• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High DIO vs Wamuu

High DIO vs Wamuu

Victory by Killing the Opponent

High DIO with Shadow DIO mindset, Wamuu plans to consume DIO if he's victorious

No Prior Knowledge

DIO has access to The World, knives, and a steamroller

The fight is in Cairo, Egypt

Speed is Unequal

In shadows
DIO

Wham
Wamuu

Just pointing out. The regen is slower than how people claims it is, just having a Stand to keep the piller man and his absorption away is a pretty big advantage.

Unless Pillar Men Regenerationn and vitality is maintained by consuming blood like Vampires, Wamuu can easily regenerate from a donut, albeit he'd probably be confused as to why a hole appeared in his torso out of nowhere, since he can't see The World.

Dio just has his stand beat the shit out of the dude. I don't know if his regen is endless, tough I think it's fairer to say it needs some flesh to be consumed now and then (else taking some dudes arm and attaching it to himself would just make no sense) then Dio wins pretty easy.

That's very unlikely to happen if DIO stops time and crushes him with a steamroller, since the former is in a Shadow DIO state of mind and is quite cautious. We have to take into consideration that this DIO is pretty much a less arrogant version of Awakened DIO, meaning he can stop time for up to nine seconds.

Actually, this Dio starts with 9 seconds of time stop, but it increases by at least a few seconds with each use.

But at the same time, Wham is ******* strong, the whole Dio can gut punch Wham is very unlikely, he could probably knock the wind out of Wham, maybe break a bone with a good punch but i doubt he's punching clean through him. And Wham can shrug off broken bones and the like, hell, he actively destroys his entire skeletal structure to dodge attacks sometimes.

I don't think DIO can donut Wamuu. Perhaps not even Awakened DIO can. But, he has The World, a Stand with destructive power that rivals Star Platinum. The World can likely punch a hole through Wamuu. Since speed is unequal, The World can speed blitz Wamuu and keep his Regenerationn and absorption in check with his MFTL speed.

While I don't find reason to believe that DIO himself is stronger than his Stand, The World can still speed blitz Wamuu and likely do some good damage to him, especially if he stops time for nine seconds. Though, the question is, will certain numbers of attacks at a time affect Wamuu in the long run? Probably not. That's why DIO can just constantly attack with The World.

Oh wait, speed is unequal. Yeah as fast as peak Joseph and the Pillar Men are, they definitely aint faster then The World, the Wham can react but barely, given Peak Platinum>The World>>Star Platinum>>Chariot>HG=Old Joseph (who really shouldnt be slower in reactions than his prime self, even if he's a bit weaker in phyical stats). .

That definitely gives Dio a huge advantage.

I wouldnt say barely, Joseph can react to top Stands, albeit barely.

So it stands to reason Wham can react to top Stands a bit better, he'd have trouble though, but yeah, he cant see it.

I don't feel like rewatching Part 2, but I do know that Divine Sandstorm is Wamuu's last resort move. What's in character for Wamuu to start with?

Divine Sandstorm isnt his last resort move, he just wont use it unless he thinks the foe is worthy, if he thinks the foe is worthy then he'll spam it. He spammed the shit out of it against Caesar, using it dozens of times (well mini one handed versions of it anyway).

Wham's lead though? Hard to say, he usually gives his foe an ample chance to prove themselves, usually avoiding the foe's attacks via dodging and the like, if they dont they just get casually snuffed out with little effort, probably absorbtion or just a light punch or the blood loss via his favorite blood clock, if they prove themselves though? Divine Sandstorm, air manip, and full power blows and body contortions get whipped out.

Issue with that is Dio is a slight threat, would Wham even give Dio a chance? Well yes, he would, but he'd probably quickly use his iq and go, oh wait this dude is way stronger than most vamps and has some sort of special ability. Divine Sandstorm is probably coming out the moment Wham gets hit by an invisible force or Dio teleports somehow.

I think the general consensus among fans of JoJo is that DIO is the strongest vampire. Also, I saw your input in the latest Dio revision thread on people thinking that DIO's physical strength is weaker in Part 3 and how that wouldn't make that much sense since he never implies so, only that his Regenerationn has diminished quite a bit and that the left half of his body regenerates slower than the right half. I agree with what you said. Plus, after consuming Joestar blood, his strength is augmented greatly, dare I say reaching the likes of Santana's physical strength, and his Regenerationn becomes as good as it was in Part 1, if not even greater.

I mean yeah, he isn't maybe the strongest. He is, at least stronger than any other we ever seen, little known fact, while it was cut from the anime, the manga has several key quotes that say Dio's power multiplied from when he initially turned to his casual stremgth by the end, not only that but he's stated to be several times stronger than Will and Dio had an off screen training montage on top of all the women he ate boosting his power (not made obvious in the anime but in the manga, the more flesh a vamp consumes the more power boosts one gets.) Basically, it's made evident that end of Part 1 Dio is multiple times stronger than Straizo, who should be around the strength of Dio when he furst turned, given Straizo himself admits he hasnt bothered testing his limits and he hasnt ate women and trained fo two weeks, on top of being fresh.

Honestly, all things considered HIGH DIO should be stronger than Santana given the difference between Santana and Straizo was only like 3-4x and Dio is several times stronger than Straizo, seems a bit contradictory but Dio is hot shit among his type. Of course Wham is a **** ton stronger than Santana but HIGH Dio should be close to Wham's strength, but being close doesnt mean you can punch holes clean through others.

It's odd but going by the multipliers given and random bits of strength info we get on characters, High Dio should be around Pillar Men strength, not quite Wham of course and definitely not quite Kars but he should be above Santana, which kinda ***** with the Pillar Men>Vamps scaling, but that was Dio with a huge power boost and Santana is below average for a Pillar Men so eh.

After considering what you've stated, it is quite plausible that High DIO is stronger than Santana given the fact that the latter is below average strength for a Pillar Man. I can really believe that. I think it's also more than possible that DIO is the only vampire that the Pillar Men would have respect towards for surpassing Santana and nearing Wamuu's strength, and for not just mindlessly scrounging for blood, but instead seeking for something bigger, for 'heaven,' seeing as how ending the Joestar bloodline and consuming the blood of their (at the time) two most powerful blood members is just a task he decided to get off his mind.

I doubt DIO donuts, but even if Wamuu were to land a lucky sandstorm I doubt that'd kill him. So I guess it's an incon, but a very painful one for Wamuu

I don't think Dio donuts, I mean, how do you donut someone stronger than you. Dio's close to him, he aint stronger though.

Although at the same time, Wham cant exactly overcame his regen without doing something like absorbtion and I doubt Dio would let that happen so yeah, I can see inconclusive, neither can actually kill.

I suppose it's technically a win for Wamuu, since he has a wincon, despite one that's incredibly unlikely, while DIO doesn't. It might take centuries, but considering SBA, it's the only way it can end.

Also, I don't know if I agree with Santana being weaker than High DIO. I mean, it makes sense scaling wise, I just don't like it lol

I mean Dio could launch his ass into orbit like Jotaro and Pol did to Alessi, they both have win conditions, it' just neither are gonna happen like ever.

Eh, it's Santana, ******* pre-training Joseph could take hits from him. Actually yeah no, that alone tells me Kars was right, Santana was literal trash compared to the big three.

Poor guy, I wonder why he was so weak. Maybe he never had any training unlike Wamuu? They're the same age.

Actually, Wham is 2000 years older than him. Somehow? That may factor into why all the Pillar Man only numbered in the hundreds, insane life span (Kars was 100k before he used the Stone Mask the first time) and like a millenium long infancy.

But yeah, definitely didnt have Wham's training, Wham was considered a warrior, more so than even Kars. Wham was always with Esidisi and Kars, treated almost like a equal and Wham did training, getting stronger and proving himself, always fighting and defeating hamon clan masters and the like. Santana had no such ambitions and was always treated poorly by the other three, there's a good reason why he was found in a different country then the main 3, he was weak, stupid and none liked him much. Basically ditched his ass.

I mean, Wham is 12,000 and Santana is 10,000. I think it's more of case that Kars kinda just super ******* old. Given even Esidisi is 10k years younger than Kars himself.

What I'm not sure on is how DIO would get past Wamuu's Regenerationn. Perhaps he can speed blitz him at full force with The World while subsequently stopping time the moment it's off cooldown.

Back