• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 8-C Tournament Match 1 (Adam Taurus vs Ender Dragon)

Wow, Adam got this hard.

He up and absorbs ranged attacks from it, and then just slashes back when it charges.

His aura keeps him going long enough for this to win him the fight.

Naturally, the one character in the bracket that doesn't have projectiles.

What?

If you mean the ender dragon, it does. It's fireballs.

If you mean Adam, his main ability negs the Ender Dragons ranged game completely.

So, the Ender Dragon can only attack via ramming?

Yeah, no. Adam outskills hard. It's basically just a Grimm to him, but even slower.

WeeklyBattles said:
The ender dragon cant shoot fireballa
What? I got an older version of it, but I am certain it shoots purple fireballs. Did it get changed in newer updates..?

Plus, as I said, Adam outskills. He can simply dodge the fireballs.

What is Adam's AP? He seems like a strong contender and outskills a lot of contestants not named Crystal.

(Also, Adam FRA.)

Starter Pack said:
Naturally, the one character in the bracket that doesn't have projectiles.
Referring to Adam or The Dragon? kek

So, I take it Moritzva, Weekly, Starter, Spinoir and Ricsi-viragosi are currently voting Adam?

That's 5:0 then.

WeeklyBattles said:
Both characters have projextiles lol
AP, though? I know he can amp pretty high, but while High 8-C is a small tier, it may matter in the future. Destroying the Aura too fast, etc etc

@Donttalk Next match would probably be safe to make.

Moritzva said:
What is Adam's AP? He seems like a strong contender and outskills a lot of contestants not named Crystal.

(Also, Adam FRA.)
A massive scaling chain of oneshots scaling above baseline with an Ap amp that makes him 4x stronger

I also think Adam takes this handidly for the reasons noted above. Particularly his main ability.

I also vote Adam, so that's 7:0. Next Match is comming soon.

From what I can see, Adam's biggest hurdles would be Renamon X and Kat...one of which will be eliminated before they can fight him due to them fighting each other in the first round.

So essentially, scales very high from baseline, with amps that'll go into the tip of High 8-C?

Interesting. Though that's worrying, since that sounds like it tips into 8-B: either his base dura/AP isn't high into High 8-C, or the amp goes a bit too far.

(Additionally, if people are one-shotted via his sword, that can be equated to fictional slashing damage rather than full, blunt force.)

WeeklyBattles said:
With his semblance he can cut through aura which transforms slashing damage into blunt force
Well, regardless, that amp will be impressive. Most of the bracket characters are human and have no particular slashing resistance, so his attacks will be doing quite a lot.

Okay so basically:

Volume 4-5 Team RWBY is baseline

Queen Lancer took little to no damage from Volume 4-5 Weiss' attacks

Weiss' Arma Gigas summon killed the Queen Lancer

Vernal killed the Arma Gigas and stomped Weiss

Raven is stronger than Vernal

Qrow is equal to Raven

Volume 6 RWBY is equal to Qrow

Adam was manhandling Volume 6 Blake and Yang individually

Also Adam while barely amped (As in he absorbed the energy of just two bullets with his semblance) oneshot Burn amped Volume 3 Yang (Burn amps Yang to 4x her AP so she was ~7 tons)

I suppose his one-shots could be seen as 'less impressive' via cutting damage, but otherwise, he really reads to be 8-B. Maybe not in base stats, but with amps.

Regardless, I imagine him to be around the middle of High 8-C before amps, at the very peak afterwards (in AP). Does that seem right?

If he's in the middle and can amp 4 times, then it's just 8-B, since High 8-C is just a 5.5 multiplier from 8-C to 8-B, I think

Back