• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 8-C Brackets Semifinals Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Damage Boost, Statistics Amplification" on the profile. IDK the specifics, Bambu could explain.

x2,x4 damage amplifiers, +100% damage on bleeding, burning, or poisoned targets, +175% on frozen targets, and a variety of others that apply in different scenarios (wolf trap, and hokutos bow add damage based on DPS)

Does he drink a potion that causes that temporary effect?

Also in speaking of items, he has to have a limited amount right? Just checking to see what's the avg he has.

for the x2, and x4 there is no limit so long as he remains "alive", and there is a mutation that allows increased damage through DPS, (Tainted Flask I believe) though the Beheaded would have at most 4 charges in his flask.

I would also like to point out that the percentage damage added based off of poisoned, burning, and bleeding enemies do stack, so if the enemy were to be bleeding, poisoned and burning, that would be +300% (x4 if The Beheaded has the amplifier) for a total of +1200%. Although within the game this rarely ever occurs.

Jesus, that almost breaches 8B. And man awesome oneshots are alawys amazing.

Wait... so the stat amp is always on... wouldn't that mean it was on when the calc for his tier was done? If he always had that stat amp I mean

well there are situations where he wouldn't have it, keep in mind that it goes both ways, x2 and x4 against the enemy as well as the beheaded (he receives x2 and x4 the damage as well) depending on the amplifier.

the +100% synergies don't have this debuff.

While I could see Chelsea winning, if she abuses Vermillion Rod and Wrath of God to the full potential, in my opinion just them being obligatory game items doesn't justify such usage. Hence I guess I give it to the Beheaded right now, to not further delay things.

Still, I would be curious if spamming all available equipment in the game is actually something one can justify as in character. (And shouldn't it technically be optional equipment or can/does he actually carry all of it at once?)

Oh so it's like a select ability of some sort? Lowers his defense and raises his offense.

+100% as in the combo of dealing dmg to enemies with status ailments?

yes, although there can be more than one affix on each weapon that he carries, he could have x4, and 3 +100% affixes on at least one of his weapons.

@Donttalk

If Donttalk says Chelsea loses I'll vote for Beheaded then.

Honestly though. I agree. Limited items and giving everyone the peak # of capabilities is a bit different. Maybe it can be set or organized before the fight begins?

@Foureye,z

Alright so it's not always on and can be toggled.

DontTalkDT said:
Actually Chelsea's theme is Fairy Tale.
To some of Bumbu's points:

1. Wouldn't Chelsea's fire floor burn the turrets? Aside from dodging Chelsea has also some degree of defense, since fireballs + swords are constantly circling around her.

2. Reflection is bothersome, though Chelsea can spam projectiles that don't originate from her and hence probably aren't reflected straight back at her either.

3. Does he have in character showings of spamming all those things together?
1. No. Similar attacks don't and Beheaded can similarly with some skill go through fire unharmed.

2. True, but are you actually saying she never uses her own projectiles?

3. Yeah, watch the video I linked earlier. Basically the best strategy in the game for anything that isn't fodder is just using everything all at once. Plus it's funny. Like I said, you can melt down a boss who isn't terribly bothersome in less than a minute if you get the right gear (summons + turrets + grenades).

I think we have grace and that puts this match desisively in The Beheaded's favor.

I'll have the second to last round up in a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back