• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 7-C Tournament Round 3, Match 2 (Claptrap vs Senator Armstrong) (0/5/0)

Oh look, another Armstrong match where the opponent is like 2x his calc and as such gets dura/AP stomped, sigh...

How does Senator Armstrong AP stomp if he has the lower calced value?

Yeah but that's still unquantifiable, one-shot gaps can be ridiculously low in fiction

Yeah but that's still unquantifiable, one-shot gaps can be ridiculously low in fiction
And it's still enough to be waaaaaaay over 2x his Value practically. There's a reason Armstrong could dance with the RWBY 500 Kilotonners before they were nerfed.

Well, I wouldn't know about that, but I don't think it's fair to say a character can AP stomp another when the only hard numbers regarding their feats puts Claptrap 2x above Armstrong.

And how about Armstrong's durability having another no-sell on it on top of that? It's the issue of "this character is so damn far above his calced value it may as well not be there"

Ok it's probably fair to say that Senator Armstrong has an AP and definitely durability advantage. Leaning towards him rn

So I’m the Borderlands guy I guess lol.
The scaling chain for Borderlands is pretty high as the calc come from fodder loaders bot. Claptrap also as shit loads of amps to boost his damage. Slag is a 10x increase as well along with shields Claptrap has great defense as well

So I’m the Borderlands guy I guess lol.
The scaling chain for Borderlands is pretty high as the calc come from fodder loaders bot. Claptrap also as shit loads of amps to boost his damage. Slag is a 10x increase as well along with shields Claptrap has great defense as well
I'm sorry, what? Why isn't Claptrap Low 7-B with Slag?

Also, how does the scaling chain go? Still think a series of one-shots works better

I'm sorry, what? Why isn't Claptrap Low 7-B with Slag?

Also, how does the scaling chain go? Still think a series of one-shots works better
If you don’t wanna use Slag that’s fine you can restrict it. However scaling chain is pretty good. Claptrap should be like a mid tier Vault Hunter in pre sequel. Fodder loaders get ******* on in the beginning of the game.

So let me remember LB(252 kilotons)<<< Early game VH= Knuckle Dragger < Boom Bewm<< Captain Flint<<<W4R-D3N(hard to kill at this level)<<Poisoned Wilhelm(even poison still poses a threat to the VH)<Gluttonous Thresher<Bloodwing<Mid tier VH

I believe this is were the scaling ends. Because VH in Borderlands 2 could kill Nisha who is a mid tier VH.

Along with the scaling chain it would also scale to Claptrap durability and shield which constantly regenerate.

bruh isn't exactly warranted, 2 one-shots and 3 one-shots isn't exactly too far behind what Claptrap got, espeically since Armstrong has a YUUUUUGE skill advantage

Back