• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 7-A Tournament REBirth Round 11 (Sion Zail vs Tatsumi)

First_Witch

VS Battles
Retired
nb8FqRH.png

Welcome welcome, to the tournament of heroes and warriors!
Follow along the fates of 16 remarkable
individuals from across space and time,
in this tournament of glory and honor!

In this glorious Round, on the On the Left: Sion Zail! On the Right: Tatsumi!

kbab4lC.png
3WmZOUn.png

His adaptation ain't some god tier stuff. Sure he adapts, but its not like he's gonna become a new tier or smth. Sion apparently fought against a dude who could one shot her while she was getting slowed.

Honestly, from reading all of AGK, I really don't see how tatsumi has a chance here. I highly doubt he could touch her.

Though, for future matches, how well does Sion's analytic prediction work against people with resistance to it? Or people with information analysis themselves?

Though, for future matches, how well does Sion's analytic prediction work against people with resistance to it? Or people with information analysis themselves?
Suprisingly not that good actually, as she has no feats on that regard.

His adaptation ain't some god tier stuff. Sure he adapts, but its not like he's gonna become a new tier or smth. Sion apparently fought against a dude who could one shot her while she was getting slowed.

Honestly, from reading all of AGK, I really don't see how tatsumi has a chance here. I highly doubt he could touch her.

I always seeing Tatsumi adaptation as discount SCP-682 in all time (and the reason why i hate Tatsumi matches)

Ah, very well then. This was merely for a future match, but I guess this isn't exactly the best thread to ask.

Still, I vote Sion via much, much better skill, as well as her analytic prediction. Also, does she actually make her sword invisible, or does she just alter senses or smth?

I always seeing Tatsumi adaptation as discount SCP-682 in all time (and the reason why i hate Tatsumi matches)
I mean, his adaptation is strong. He keeps getting stronger the more the fight goes on, but that wouldn't matter against Sion. He's never touching her.

I mean, his adaptation is strong. He keeps getting stronger the more the fight goes on, but that wouldn't matter against Sion. He's never touching her.
Well thats a relief, because i don't want Tatsumi win in this tourney lel

(Yeah sorry Pop, but i can't help myself trashing him atm 😂)

Still, I vote Sion via much, much better skill, as well as her analytic prediction. Also, does she actually make her sword invisible, or does she just alter senses or smth?
Senses. By freeing her sword from any form and rhythm, she can render her cuts invisible, like time has stopped while she swings her sword.

unfortunally yes against Sion really can't even with his RPL
Well thats a relief, because i don't want Tatsumi win in this tourney lel

(Yeah sorry Pop, but i can't help myself trashing him atm 😂)
Velox with all my heart i will trash all of yours favorite characters and prey that yours characters don't win the tournament

Yeah, Sion FRA idk if even Garou could touch her without the analytical prediction feats he gets during his fight vs Saitama.

Yeah, Sion FRA idk if even Garou could touch her without the analytical prediction feats he gets during his fight vs Saitama.
Yeah, I doubt anyone without Analytic prediction can touch her in this tourney. Thankfully, there are a few with bonkers analytic prediction.

I feel Sion would likely going to wreck everyone easily in this tourney, i smell one-favored issue here 👀
Hey, I play with open hands. Its not like i just sneaked her in after seeing a weakass roster. Shoutouts to Riki for being an absolute unit of a man for submitting Jin after seeing Sion. Neither is it my fault that a top contender was hit with the downgrade hammer, rest in peace Garou, it was just not meant to be.

Tch, i dont support that notion. OP should stay out of the verdict process of any thread, but thats apperently only my moral stand.

Back