• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 7-A REBirth Tournament Round 2 Concluded (Godzilla vs Gray Fullbuster)

Even though Godzilla's raw AP might be greater, gray's versatility is enough to overcome it. I don't necessarily think Godzilla has any specific counters to omnidirectional ice attacks. Now, couple that with his greater agility and Godzilla can't do anything.

Voting Gray.
Gray wins. That's what happens when a character who appeared in 4 comic issues vs a guy with hundreds of chapters of development lol.
Godzilla may be more naked, but Gray is more versatile.
Gray FRA
That's 7

So, what's the next match after this? I am asking cause we finished our first bracket.

gERCYZn.png

"BAHAHAHAR, what do we have here? A giant lizard and a little welp? And the lizard lost? BAHAHAHAR,
well, I ain't gonna complain, I will take its soul with me then.
Certaintly would have preferred for that Lizard to wreck some more,
but whatever, i can respect a good hunt."

Gray Fullbuster, Ice mage and Demonslayer, the Colosseum Patreon of Might hereby declares you victorious.
Your hunt will go down in history, proceed to the next round. But don't relax now, for there
is far more strength to be seeked,
far more glory to be gainend.

And far more prey to be slaughtered!"

gERCYZn.png

"BAHAHAHAR, what do we have here? A giant lizard and a little welp? And the lizard lost? BAHAHAHAR,
well, I ain't gonna complain, I will take its soul with me then.
Certaintly would have preferred for that Lizard to wreck some more,
but whatever, i can respect a good hunt."

Gray Fullbuster, Ice mage and Demonslayer, the Colosseum Patreon of Might hereby declares you victorious.
Your hunt will go down in history, proceed to the next round. But don't relax now, for there
is far more strength to be seeked,
far more glory to be gainend.

And far more prey to be slaughtered!"
024ee3218307655ca4c4a56ebd8302a9.jpg

10t0ep.jpg

49qme6.jpg

Back