• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 7-A REBirth Tournament Round 12 (Naruto vs Jin Mu-Won)

First_Witch

VS Battles
Retired
nb8FqRH.png

Welcome welcome, to the tournament of heroes and warriors!
Follow along the fates of 16 remarkable
individuals from across space and time,
in this tournament of glory and honor!

In this glorious Round, on the On the Left: Naruto Uzumaki! On the Right: Jin Mu-Won!

nXH3QOY.png
PQalHgH.png

Well, does Naruto start with shadow clones and then right after doing his durability negation stuff?

Also, what can Naruto do against his enhanced analytic prediction, and how skilled is he?

Alrighty, time to list the advantages for Jin.

Advantages

-Higher AP: 2.3 vs 4 gigatons, approx 1.7x stronger. Not to mention, the sword will deal realistic damage against someone comparable, so the ap is more than likely even higher.

-Strong as **** Analytic prediction that can sense absolutely everything Was able to go toe-to-toe against someone with a shit ton of danmaku that was compared to thunderstorm, and he was a martial art master, and he can one shot Jin with a single direct hit.

-His true chi can't be sensed, and he can purposely let off low chi so it can trick the opponent. He can also just remove that chi and become completely undetectable when it came to chi.

-More skilled? I don't know much about Naruto, tbh. But Jin's intelligence section should give a rough idea on how skilled he is.

-His energy can't be absorbed, if that's what Naruto's absorption does.

-Will get faster and more experienced as the fight goes on.

-Could dodge a danmaku that was compared to the thunderstorm

-Already has resistance to illusions.

-Can't be predicted, so Naruto's gonna have a rough time predicting his next movement.

-Has many attacks that range well over hundreds of meters, so, there's that to use against the clones if they are much weaker than Naruto.

-Naruto's page states that he has a limited energy source in Sage Mode, so, if Jin dodges 2 or 3 of those, Naruto will likely be 7-B, and Jin would one shot him with absolutely anything. Though, that is if I understood it correctly.

Now, I gotta ask. It says that Naruto has resistance to mind manipulation as a perfect "jinchūriki", what the **** does that mean?

Disadvantages

-Naruto's LS is much, much higher than Jin's. I'm not sure if that applies to the clones.

-Can get one shotted by rasen shuriken stuff, due to it targetting cells.

-Mind Manipulation and Paralysis Inducement won't work on Naruto, unless he isn't a perfect Jinchuriki, or whatever that is.

-Naruto also seems to get stronger as the match goes on.

-Naruto has more stamina than Jin. At least, I think. The page doesn't imply if that's for all of his forms, or just for the last key.

-Probably more? Idk, I'm mostly going off of the profile.

Well, does Naruto start with shadow clones and then right after doing his durability negation stuff?

Also, what can Naruto do against his enhanced analytic prediction, and how skilled is he?
Yes, He always starts with clones and he can make way more than a thousand, Analytical prediction is light work for him, ever since he was a kid he could fight sasuke and almost beat him who had the sharingan that had analytical prediction that lets you read the muscle tension of the opponent and predict their next moves, as a sage mode he can even throw punches that not even rinnegan users could foresee, rinnegan being vastly superior to the sharingan. He's also skilled as ****, He learned sage mode in a week whilst jiraiya (who is a sannin, the three famed ninja across the world and he's also a gifted child) couldn't do for his entire life (He started learning sage mode when he was a kid and by the time he reached his death, age 54, he still wasn't a master sage)

Alrighty, time to list the advantages for Jin.

Advantages

-Higher AP: 2.3 vs 4 gigatons, approx 1.7x stronger. Not to mention, the sword will deal realistic damage against someone comparable, so the ap is more than likely even higher.

-Strong as **** Analytic prediction that can sense absolutely everything Was able to go toe-to-toe against someone with a shit ton of danmaku that was compared to thunderstorm, and he was a martial art master, and he can one shot Jin with a single direct hit.

-His true chi can't be sensed, and he can purposely let off low chi so it can trick the opponent. He can also just remove that chi and become completely undetectable when it came to chi.

-More skilled? I don't know much about Naruto, tbh. But Jin's intelligence section should give a rough idea on how skilled he is.

-His energy can't be absorbed, if that's what Naruto's absorption does.

-Will get faster and more experienced as the fight goes on.

-Could dodge a danmaku that was compared to the thunderstorm

-Already has resistance to illusions.

-Can't be predicted, so Naruto's gonna have a rough time predicting his next movement.

-Has many attacks that range well over hundreds of meters, so, there's that to use against the clones if they are much weaker than Naruto.

-Naruto's page states that he has a limited energy source in Sage Mode, so, if Jin dodges 2 or 3 of those, Naruto will likely be 7-B, and Jin would one shot him with absolutely anything. Though, that is if I understood it correctly.

Now, I gotta ask. It says that Naruto has resistance to mind manipulation as a perfect "jinchūriki", what the **** does that mean?

Disadvantages

-Naruto's LS is much, much higher than Jin's. I'm not sure if that applies to the clones.

-Can get one shotted by rasen shuriken stuff, due to it targetting cells.

-Mind Manipulation and Paralysis Inducement won't work on Naruto, unless he isn't a perfect Jinchuriki, or whatever that is.

-Naruto also seems to get stronger as the match goes on.

-Naruto has more stamina than Jin. At least, I think. The page doesn't imply if that's for all of his forms, or just for the last key.

-Probably more? Idk, I'm mostly going off of the profile.
- A 1.7x advantage is negligible for naruto.

- Naruto has fought with hundreds of analytical prediction users who can read muscle tension and even lets you copy the speed and fighting style of somebody by just looking at them ONCE (Keep in mind, this is possible with the first tomoe of the sharingan, The levels of the sharingan goes like this: First Tomoe - Second Tomoe - Third Tomoe - Mangekyo (Mangekyo is way inferior than the third tomoe) - EMS - Rinnegan, and naruto fought 6 rinnegan users at once.

-Naruto was also able to fight with madara who's not only a mega genius (He was battle hardened as a kid due to him being born in the warring states period and was forced to battle elite ninjas at a young age) but also someone who's 90+ years old mentally.

-Yeah naruto can't use his absorption offensively, only to gather sage energy

-How potent is it? The sharingan that naruto has goes like this: Kabuto's mind manipulation (Mind trapped a full stadium of people with shinobis from all four nations, prolly hundreds or even a thousand) <<<< Sharingan genjutsu <<<<< EMS Genjutsu <<<< Rinnegan. And Ma and Pa's genjutsu trapped 4 rinnegan users at once.

-Just to note, Naruto with sage mode was able to see every events of the war arc which spanned at least hundreds of kilometers and naruto can see all of the fights in great detail, he was also able to track nagato using sage mode when he was far far away from him, So Jin being unpredictable to martial artists wouldn't really mean he's unpredictable to naruto unless the martial artist has senses as good as naruto's.

-Can I see the image of said danmaku? Since thunderstorms aren't hard to dodge because of sheer numbers, they're hard to dodge due to them being way faster than you. Naruto can make thousands of thousands of clones endlessly and they can all spam whatever technique on naruto's arsenal.

-Range =/= AoE. On top of having good range he also has to have good AoE, Does his attacks affect the range it covers or can they just cover said range, Also while I did say naruto's clones are much weaker than him, His clones was able to survive getting ragdolled by edo tensei madara who's stronger than naruto by a decent margin, also keep in mind all these clones get the same benefit of sage mode as the real naruto does (they all have enhanced senses etc. and they have the same AP, When I said they were weaker I was talking about durability)

-That only goes with the rasenshuriken, He has a limited amount of uses for those but naruto can still spam everything else due to how much chakra he has (same goes for the clones, they can use the rasengas even the bigger ones)

-Oh, So basically if you're a perfect jinchuriki, whenever you get mind ****** you're jinchuriki (who's in your mental psyche) can "wake you up" or snap you out of the mind *******.

-The LS advantage applies to the clones too

-His stamina is decent, As a kid he fought for 5 days straight (this is before even becoming a genin) and he wasn't just fighting, he was using his clones and etc. too, He was able to fight neji for a prolonged period of time and THEN fight gaara in peak performance right after, that fight took a long time as well.

Here's how big his rasengans (which his clones can spam until they die) can get:

unknown.png

(Kurama's size, the fox in the image above, for reference)
latest.png

(Yea thats a village)

One rasenshuriken:
unknown.png

His range (this was done when he was already fatigue from fighting pain)
unknown.png

All of his clones spamming rasengans (There's way more but they couldn't fit in the screen)
a771fc9277ebc2831dd9780120eeadd68bb15e6fr1-720-900v2_hq.png

Naruto seeing everything in the war with SM:
jJOvcJE.png

Kid naruto fighting for 5 days
9vSoTCX.png

His clones getting ragdolled by madara:
0560-010.png

And because I didn't provide how much stronger madara is than sage mode naruto, here's the scaling chain: Hashirama >= Madara >>> KCM 2 >>>> KCM 1 >> Sage mode. To be fair though it was only one hit but it WAS with a susanoo

Can't really comment much since I don't have the pc rn, but I'll cover some points.

Naruto has fought with hundreds of analytical prediction users who can read muscle tension and even lets you copy the speed and fighting style of somebody by just looking at them ONCE (Keep in mind, this is possible with the first tomoe of the sharingan, The levels of the sharingan goes like this: First Tomoe - Second Tomoe - Third Tomoe - Mangekyo (Mangekyo is way inferior than the third tomoe) - EMS - Rinnegan, and naruto fought 6 rinnegan users at once.
Thats... Cool I guess? I mean in the very scan in the profile for his information analysis, expert martial artists are able to gain perception, which is able to know your next attack simply by seeing your gaze and twitch muscles.

But Jin is far above that, considering it was stated to be above it, and to be an actual sensory enhancement. Not to mention, he went toe to toe with the dude who fodderized masters in martial arts, not just experts.

Also, can you give me the scan for the martial arts copying stuff?
Naruto was also able to fight with madara who's not only a mega genius (He was battle hardened as a kid due to him being born in the warring states period and was forced to battle elite ninjas at a young age) but also someone who's 90+ years old mentally.
Kinda need more explanation here. The world of LOTNB entirely runs on skill, to the point that Dam Soo Cheon was able to defeat 100 martial artists, many of them being masters. Hell, Jin himself after the time skip fodderized a martial art master that was on his 60s-70s, to the point the dude wasn't able to graze the seams of his clothes.

Also, if it helps, the martial arts that Jin mastered was stated to be like impossible to memorize all of it, let alone master it, and yet Jin did.

Also, to define the skill level more, a simple martial art expert was able to absolutely fodderize another martial artist that mastered a martial art that was deemed weak, to the point the latter couldn't graze his clothes.

And that dudes potential is high af, as only after a month of constant training, he went from not being able to touch him to believing he could go toe to toe with the dude who previously fodderized him.

And It was specifically stated that his martial art was improved heavily after his training, to the point that it was stated he was incomparable to just a few days ago.

And Jin is far above this dude in terms of skill and potential that he literally deemed him as lord.
How potent is it? The sharingan that naruto has goes like this: Kabuto's mind manipulation (Mind trapped a full stadium of people with shinobis from all four nations, prolly hundreds or even a thousand) <<<< Sharingan genjutsu <<<<< EMS Genjutsu <<<< Rinnegan. And Ma and Pa's genjutsu trapped 4 rinnegan users at once.
Yeah, Jin ain't breaking that. Mind Manipulation goes straight out of the window.
Just to note, Naruto with sage mode was able to see every events of the war arc which spanned at least hundreds of kilometers and naruto can see all of the fights in great detail, he was also able to track nagato using sage mode when he was far far away from him, So Jin being unpredictable to martial artists wouldn't really mean he's unpredictable to naruto unless the martial artist has senses as good as naruto's.
...cool? I don't see how that somehow means he could sense Jin, when the entire reason they couldn't sense him wasn't because their senses were weak, but because his very chi is undetectable due to its properties. It has nothing with sensing strength.
Can I see the image of said danmaku? Since thunderstorms aren't hard to dodge because of sheer numbers, they're hard to dodge due to them being way faster than you. Naruto can make thousands of thousands of clones endlessly and they can all spam whatever technique on naruto's arsenal.
Also jesus ****, that's a shit ton of clones that I don't think Jin can do anything about.

Also, there are 2 versions, one for the manhwa, one for the novel. We prioritize the novel over the manhwa, for obvious reasons. Iirc, the manhwa only showed it as a dozens of attacks or so, not in the thousands range or anything.

The novel stated that it was similar to rain, and even characters stated that just like how a normal human cannot go through a thunderstorm without getting wet, Jin shouldn't be able go through that rain of death without getting hit, and yet he did.

Not that it matters though, as the clones sound absolutely broken.
Range =/= AoE. On top of having good range he also has to have good AoE, Does his attacks affect the range it covers or can they just cover said range, Also while I did say naruto's clones are much weaker than him, His clones was able to survive getting ragdolled by edo tensei madara who's stronger than naruto by a decent margin, also keep in mind all these clones get the same benefit of sage mode as the real naruto does (they all have enhanced senses etc. and they have the same AP, When I said they were weaker I was talking about durability)
Eyo what the ****? I was under the impression that they could literally get one shot by a single simple attack, not that were almost comparable to Naruto. If a single attack doesn't kill them, then I honestly don't see how Jin or anyone in the tourney has a wincon here.
The LS advantage applies to the clones too

Yeah anyways, if the clones are as bonkers as everyone says they are, then I don't see a chance for Jin winning since he's basically fighting thousands of thousands of High 7A dudes, instead of just one.

Also, If anyone wants scans, I could probably give them tomorrow or after tomorrow, hopefully.

Jin's definitely more skilled in close combat than Naruto.
From the scans I'm seeing, he probably is, yeah.

But I doubt he'll reach or even touch Naruto when there are apparently thousands upon thousands of them. Sure he has some Aoe attacks, but I highly doubt it'll kill all of them.

Not to mention they are apparently don't die by a single hit.

His clones were getting ragdolled by Madara, who is apparently much stronger than Naruto. They were getting ragdolled, but it doesn't seem like they were getting killed, at least, not from the scan I'm seeing.

Can't really comment much since I don't have the pc rn, but I'll cover some points.

Thats... Cool I guess? I mean in the very scan in the profile for his information analysis, expert martial artists are able to gain perception, which is able to know your next attack simply by seeing your gaze and twitch muscles.

But Jin is far above that, considering it was stated to be above it, and to be an actual sensory enhancement. Not to mention, he went toe to toe with the dude who fodderized masters in martial arts, not just experts.

Also, can you give me the scan for the martial arts copying stuff?

Kinda need more explanation here. The world of LOTNB entirely runs on skill, to the point that Dam Soo Cheon was able to defeat 100 martial artists, many of them being masters. Hell, Jin himself after the time skip fodderized a martial art master that was on his 60s-70s, to the point the dude wasn't able to graze the seams of his clothes.

Also, if it helps, the martial arts that Jin mastered was stated to be like impossible to memorize all of it, let alone master it, and yet Jin did.

Also, to define the skill level more, a simple martial art expert was able to absolutely fodderize another martial artist that mastered a martial art that was deemed weak, to the point the latter couldn't graze his clothes.

And that dudes potential is high af, as only after a month of constant training, he went from not being able to touch him to believing he could go toe to toe with the dude who previously fodderized him.

And It was specifically stated that his martial art was improved heavily after his training, to the point that it was stated he was incomparable to just a few days ago.

And Jin is far above this dude in terms of skill and potential that he literally deemed him as lord.

Yeah, Jin ain't breaking that. Mind Manipulation goes straight out of the window.

...cool? I don't see how that somehow means he could sense Jin, when the entire reason they couldn't sense him wasn't because their senses were weak, but because his very chi is undetectable due to its properties. It has nothing with sensing strength.

Also jesus ****, that's a shit ton of clones that I don't think Jin can do anything about.

Also, there are 2 versions, one for the manhwa, one for the novel. We prioritize the novel over the manhwa, for obvious reasons. Iirc, the manhwa only showed it as a dozens of attacks or so, not in the thousands range or anything.

The novel stated that it was similar to rain, and even characters stated that just like how a normal human cannot go through a thunderstorm without getting wet, Jin shouldn't be able go through that rain of death without getting hit, and yet he did.

Not that it matters though, as the clones sound absolutely broken.

Eyo what the ****? I was under the impression that they could literally get one shot by a single simple attack, not that were almost comparable to Naruto. If a single attack doesn't kill them, then I honestly don't see how Jin or anyone in the tourney has a wincon here.

Yeah anyways, if the clones are as bonkers as everyone says they are, then I don't see a chance for Jin winning since he's basically fighting thousands of thousands of High 7A dudes, instead of just one.

Also, If anyone wants scans, I could probably give them tomorrow or after tomorrow, hopefully.
Yeah thats sharingan level analytical prediction, and the rinnegan is wayyyyyyyyyyyyy superior to the sharigan.

That is still vague and wouldn't put his analytical prediction on par with the rinnegan's.

unknown.png

Keep in mind that Lee trained taijutsu for the entirety of his life, and sasuke just copied it with the sharingan.

Those can be done by sheer AP Instead of actually outskilling them, The second feat could be done with sheer speed as well. If they did outskill them then I'll say Jin is more skilled though Naruto is skilled as well.

Alright.

Scan? All it states on his profile is that Jin is stated to be unpredictable by martial artists, not that his very life force has a property which makes it unpredictable.

That's impressive, clones can answer tho.

Nah, They aren't anywhere near as durable as naruto himself since Sage naruto (the real one) could prolly take a few hits from madara.

Yeah they are stated to be the same level as naruto in AP and they have harmed opponents similar on naruto's level like how a single clone defeated the Second Raikage

His clones were getting ragdolled by Madara, who is apparently much stronger than Naruto. They were getting ragdolled, but it doesn't seem like they were getting killed, at least, not from the scan I'm seeing.
They're inconsistent.

literally like 9 times out of 10 they get knocked out in one hit.

Eh, I mean his clones were able to beat the limbo clones if memory serves me right. and yes Ik Sage of six paths is way stronger than sage mode but so is the opponent he's fighting, From what I can remember kid naruto's clones do get one hitted but War arc naruto's clones are more durable.

But I mean even then, Naruto can just make more clones once they die because of the fuckton amount of chakra he has

Well, if he keeps just making thousands of clones, then I don't see how Jin would graze him, since he's just fighting identical Narutos who have the same ap and everything, with only the durability being different, and even then it might be able to tank an attack from Jin.

Don't see Jin winning this honestly. He's probably much more skilled, but he's essentially fighting thousands of high 7As.

He'd might have a chance with the upcoming novel and manhwa translations, since iirc one of his skills are absolutely bonkers, but the manhwa and novel still aren't translated to the chapter where it happens.

The only problem here are the clones. Everything else is manageable, but fighting against thousands of High 7As that can keep being made is not.

I gotta ask, is literally anyone in the tourney that can fight those thousands of clones? I'd accept it if it's just Jin, and just leave it as an unlucky match, but I do not see anyone in the tourney having a sliver of a chance against those clones. You're fighting an army, basically.

Well even if there was somebody who could take out all of the clones in a few hits they'd prolly use up a lot of stamina doing so, meanwhile naruto can just produce these clones like nothing cause of his massive massive massive chakra pool. And they all have the same AP, Benefits from sage mode etc as the real naruto. And on top of that naruto has rasenshurikens if he ever felt like he was getting pressed, he could also use frog kata which ignores durability and ***** wit your organ as well although this is a last resort but frog kata doesn't have the limited use weakness that the RS has

I think i will just let Jin go ahead. Sure as hell not going to sneak another headache in.

Well, this thread definitely enlightened me when it came to Naruto's strength.

And, the dread battle between two skilled swordsman will happen next match.

Back