• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 7-A Bracket Round 10 (Natsu vs Doom Slayer)

First_Witch

VS Battles
Retired
latest

Round 10 of the High 7-A Bracket beginns!

The 2 fighters are Natsu and The Doom Slayer

The battle takes place in a sealed off Central Park, both combatants start 30 meters apart.
Natsu: 7
The Doom Slayer:

latest
latest

Last edited:
Yeah Doom takes this with Time slow and all his other moves. Also how strong is Immortality type 2?

No. I already did the conversion from joules (2.7433588e+18) to megatons (655.678)
wait so doom slayer is only .65 Gigatons which isnt even High 7A but it does state that he scales above that number so I guess for simplicity we can make him baseline? which is 1Gigaton?

Can he beat the Immortality type 2 though?
Yes Natsu has experience fighting a type 2 immortal in Zeref, he just has to burn him enough. And Given Natsu's Heat manip is far above 2 million kelvin it won't be that difficult to do so. Also any of DoomGuy's explosives and electricity attacks are useless and will only power Natsu up.

I'm not a DOOM expert (should probably call one), but for the justification for his High 7-A said 'Quadruples Damage", so Doomguy with Onslaught should probably be 4 times as strong as he normally is, so I guess he is 2.623 Gigatons.

Though, given I think this is a powerup, I don't know if it lasts for long according to the weaknesses section of his page.

Doom slayer has haste which makes him 2x faster which probably wouldn’t blitz but gives him a considerable advantage

I think what he's trying to say is that Natsu One-Shots Doom Slayer since he One-Shot someone who is very close in AP to him.

I think what he's trying to say is that Natsu One-Shots Doom Slayer since he One-Shot someone who is very close in AP to him.
how will natsu one shot doom slayer if theyre both High 7A? Take note High 7A is 1-4 Gigatons which makes one shotting impossible.

Natsu one shots. If a character scales to one shooting what the other characters scale to then that character one shots in the versus thread. Plus Natsu one shot 2 gigatons while Doomguy is only 2 with a power up that doesn’t increase his durability.

Natsu one shots. If a character scales to one shooting what the other characters scale to then that character one shots in the versus thread. Plus Natsu one shot 2 gigatons while Doomguy is only 2 with a power up that doesn’t increase his durability.
No natsu doesn’t one shot but he still takes this so it doesn’t really matter

Yeah, that.

This only applies if the fight takes place in the FT universe, however in a neutral setting, like this fight, you need a 7.5x AP advantage to one shot as per the VBW rule set

why didn’t they make natsu 6C instead of High 7A then
Because in order to upgrade someone based on a scaling chain the difference needs to be less than 1.5x to the Baseline of that tier. however the difference here is 2x so Natsu is just massively higher than Baseline High 7-A+.

Because we don’t scale profiles like that. You can only jump if you are very close to the end of a tier, but you can still tank or one shot things you scale to if you scale to tanking and one shooting them.

It literally states on Doomguy’s profile that he took hits from a High 7A character
At least Mountain level+, possibly higher (Stated to be stronger than before. Took attacks from the Icon of Sin), higher with Blood Punch and Berserk. At least Large Mountain level with Onslaught

His Durability is only High 7-A via Onslaught he never took hits from a High 7-A

Back