• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 7-A Bracket (Low Hax edition)

I was using Reigen because he is less popular (For matches) and less experienced (Giving the others a better chance).

But sure, I'll switch him out for Toichiro lol. That sounds interesting (And gives me a better chance of winning).
Toichiro looks kinda scary, i will consider him

Right, so if i gotta take Toichiro and Cole, then i guess Lucy can get in too. I feel bad for the peeps who proposed such tame characters because they actually honor my wish but i guess real life sports isnt roses and sunshine either.

welp, he's out.
tought based mind manip that according to the 2 years old threads, is in the millions range(also is ALWAYS his first move)+ Spoken based "death" attacks(bypass resistance and damage vital body points like the Aorta or a nerve)
He's out then.
I nominee Nox(Wakfu)(no he is also out, he has timestop ahhhh.)

welp, he's out.
tought based mind manip that according to the 2 years old threads, is in the millions range(also is ALWAYS his first move)+ Spoken based "death" attacks(bypass resistance and damage vital body points like the Aorta or a nerve)
He's out then.
I nominee Nox(Wakfu)(no he is also out, he has timestop ahhhh.)
Actually, how good is his time manipulation, and can i take his weakness serious? Like, how long can he time stop, can he spam it etc.

Just take out Cole honestly, I don't want to just kill a bunch of characters and I have college to worry about so I can't debate as much

Alright, fair. With Cole out, should i boot Lucy too? Question to everyone here.

That's the thing both of them shouldn't be in this tourney if they are just gonna roll everyone.
Its conflicting, yeah. If future proposals lower the overall power level then both Lucy and Ikki will fly. If it raises then it raises, and i would allow people to maybe swap their proposals if the powerlevel happens to be too strong for the current rooster.

Actually, how good is his time manipulation, and can i take his weakness serious? Like, how long can he time stop, can he spam it etc.
Yes it is spammable, it bypass resistance to time stop, he can stop it via hand sign, jutsu style.
idk about its weakness, i guess it comes from his battle against Yugo.

Yes it is spammable, it bypass resistance to time stop, he can stop it via hand sign, jutsu style.
idk about its weakness, i guess it comes from his battle against Yugo.

Yeah sorry, hes too strong then.

Yeah, if Ikki stays then Lucy is more than a Perfect Fit for this Tournament.
I was gonna say definitely because ikki can toy around with Lucy, but then I remembered that that's cus ikki doesn't mind invisible stuff. In a normal fight I would argue ikki is more fair than Lucy, but yeah Lucy should be allowed.

I really don't see how Lucy's 14 Intangible, invisible, dura negging, multi kilometer wide attacks are fair here, like at all.

some characters can give Lucy a fight like Toichiro and Sion but yeah, the longer i pounder over it, the less worth it seems to keep Ikki if that means to open the doors up for ridicolous proposals later on.

Just to clarify some stuff about Toichiro
His sleep hax isn't in-character, he used it once to peacefully get rid of a bunch of prisoners so they wouldn't kill themselves trying to fight ???% Mob and that's it.

He isn't as likely to use direct TK to paralyze people like Mob, he prefers to use energy blasts and his CQC mixed in with versatility stuff. (electricity attacks, freezing and explosions can still be summoned pretty much on top of his opponents, however.) but freezing also happened only once too.

He is also somewhat overconfident (wouldn't back away from CQC and is unlikely to go straight to the kill, as he is unmatched in his verse.)

Last edited:
By the way, with Elise, would temporary petrification be too haxed? Even while petrified, the statues can take a few hits from Elise. Also, the third personality (Which is completely intangible) would need to be disabled in the matches, just to mention ahead of time.

One of the obvious issues this bracket had from the start is that High 7-A is a rare tier, thus making it so restrictive was pretty much impossible. Also, can I nominate more than one character? Because I got another High 7-A that would be nice to have:

On the bright side, they'll probably be knocked out by the skilled boy and multiple traumatized girls with multiple personalities before ever fighting each other.

On the bright side, they'll probably be knocked out by the skilled boy and multiple traumatized girls with multiple personalities before ever fighting each other.
Given it seems like were going a little more haxed than i would have liked, I might change Natsu to someone else tbh but I'm gonna wait a see for the rest of the spots to be filled in first.

Last edited:
much as I like luffy yah this might end up happening

oof nevermind luffy probs wont get accepted because zoro is already there

How about Choice arc Tsuna he seems like he qualifies for low hax

Last edited:
Either way Ikki will destroy everyone if i'm not mistaken

edit: can we pls just remove Ikki, Lucy and probably toichirou because if not this will become 7A with hax

Last edited:
Uhm...

Idk how significant this is. Buuuuut... Luce may or may not get out of High 7-A back into Tier 6. Can’t say WHEN, buuuut I imagine it changes a few things here? Or would it still be okay to have her in this tournament?

Uhm...

Idk how significant this is. Buuuuut... Luce may or may not get out of High 7-A back into Tier 6. Can’t say WHEN, buuuut I imagine it changes a few things here? Or would it still be okay to have her in this tournament?
I assume you mean lucy? either way lucy and ikki were already too strong for this tournament

Back