• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 6-C Tournament: From Moonrise to Moonset

Nope

I mean Pop said the reason why Zero-One shouldn't be here yet Tatsumi got accepted and his adaptation are too much
no dude, i'm ******* tired of this, Tatsumi almost got matchbanned in a thread of characters too strong for matches because of you

and he was banned in another tourney because of you,

velox look i have a really, really great opinion of you, but this honestly is making me mad

no dude, i'm ******* tired of this, Tatsumi almost got matchbanned in a thread of characters too strong for matches because of you

and he was banned in another tourney because of you,

velox look i have a really, really great opinion of you, but this honestly is making me mad
Blame for his broken adaptation and RPL/RE
You also tried to DQ Zero-One as well here

Is it as bad as Garou or somewhere around his RPL/RE? ... Also, Akame isn't any better. Basically instant-kill hax is never good
Nah not even close to that,

well Akame doesn't have ranged attacks, and for her hax to work you have to be an alive being with an heart,

What are Tatsumi's RPL/RE feats again? Just the notable ones.

Yes, and that fits a lot of people in the tourny. Her skill doesn't help either. Am saying thi since Vel suggested her, btw

Wait THAT Tatsumi was going to participate here??

C’mon guys I only submitted a girl that plays with animals

first his RE is not broken to the point of being banned
Sure as he will literally evolved and adapted the f*** out entire participants here
second Zero-One is actually broken, Both in skill and hax
It's mainly on speed-amp and precog which caused a problem, then again majority of Zero-One Riders are problematic as well
Would you want a Saber Riders be the replacement here?

I just fill up as I go, though I didn't think Tatsumi will be that broken though. Given there's a sizeable amount of broken characters that I've mistakenly let in, would anyone want to just remove the hax restrictions? This would mean that I will be letting the likes of Grimgor, Rensa, and Demon King in here as well as encouraging other submitters to submit more broken characters

What are Tatsumi's RPL/RE feats again? Just the notable ones.
being able to become stronger each second it passes, and becoming resistant to an attack you do to him, like if you hit with a fireball he will become resistant to fire etc,
es, and that fits a lot of people in the tourny. Her skill doesn't help either.
here there are Naruto, Hashirama, Charmy and Meliodas who can use Ranged attacks as well, While Akame can't even do that, i would say she is balanced seeing the other opponents
Wait THAT Tatsumi was going to participate here??
don't tell me you were thinking about Oga Tatsumi
It's mainly on speed-amp and precog which caused a problem, then again majority of Zero-One Riders are problematic as well
Would you want a Saber Riders be the replacement here?
definetly better thahn him,
I just fill up as I go, though I didn't think Tatsumi will be that broken though. Given there's a sizeable amount of broken characters that I've mistakenly let in, would anyone want to just remove the hax restrictions? This would mean that I will be letting the likes of Grimgor, Rensa, and Demon King in here as well as encouraging other submitters to submit more broken characters
please no, i want to sent this before

Well if those characters are in ill use Morris

For Zero-One replacement, i'll let Naito choose between this Saber Riders:
But just in case, i'll put a disclaimer that Saber Riders skill are far with the level of RWBY/Rakudai skill from what i recall
okay since this situation started because of Me, i will remove Tatsumi from here

and i will replace him with Esdeath, is it alright Velox?
Much better than Akame as the replacement, alright

Much better than Akame as the replacement, alright
glad we have an agreement, and no seeing the other opponents, i will not ket Akame join in

here is Esdeath Profile

her AP is 550 gigatons, and about her Time Stop she can only use it once per day, and she want to enjoy her battles so she won't use it unless she is in extreme danger or is going to die

Ah crap, i forgot that most of High 6-C Saber Riders are scaled to 120+ Gigatons which is lower than what Naito has pointed out in the OP

If their skill can make up for it, but if there isn't anyone scaling to 800 gigatons and above, then they can take Zero-One's place

Also regarding Naruto's AP, his profile seems to indicate he goes up to Low 6-B+ which can oneshot some people. I don't watch Naruto so I want to know if he can use this possibly.

Also regarding Naruto's AP, his profile seems to indicate he goes up to Low 6-B+ which can oneshot some people. I don't watch Naruto so I want to know if he can use this possibly.
its only for the bijuu bomb wich can be restricted

How haxxed are we allowing? I can throw in a bloodborne character since they're the only High 66-CS I have that are mostly up to date

How haxxed are we allowing? I can throw in a bloodborne character since they're the only High 66-CS I have that are mostly up to date
Well knowing Bloodborne, they're not any more broken than what we have right now except possible Madness Type 3 (ignore Valkia, she's just a placeholder)

Back